Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dot Street (before you laugh, take a look)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that just put a damper on my whole weekend! Even though I didn't always agree with him, izopod could always be counted on to truthfully speak what was on his mind. No "yes man" mentality there and I found that very refreshing and invigorating. He even succeeded it getting my to change my mind from time to time (and as bullheaded as I am, that is no small feat)! I hope he will find that focusing his energy on his business plans pays big dividends and that he will eventually have enough leisure time to rejoin us and let us know how everything is going.

M

mole

Coming your way to a in theatre near you
Terminator 4 : The Return Of The Pods :-D

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its sad to see you go Izopod. :-( I REALLY enjoyed reading your posts. I have got a lot of good information from you.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will miss arguing with him.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All the best Izopod, you will be missed as a genuine contributor - I hope that the lure of DNF will prove too much for you and once again "Izopodian Philosophy" will endeavour to spot the flaws in our arguments.

M

mole

Originally posted by Ed30
I will miss arguing with him.

I'm heartened you feel this way, ed. What good is a forum if it was full of brown-nosed yes men? Why should any of us be in a forum where the sole purpose is to kowtow to popular opinion? If you need that safety blanket, you can easily buy that in the corner store. Where then will we learn to see the future before it happens? The only constant is change. And on the internet, radical change happens every 12 months. ICANN is already preparing for a new onslaught of gTLDs by end 2004. So we all chorus, let in come, let in come, .COM will be even better with all this "confusion". Duh? Tell that to Sony Walkman.

Pod was banned on domainstate.com because he chose to share his time and voice his thoughts. Touche, to each his own. In my mind, he never overstepped any boundaries of personal insults, but was put into the selfish paradigm of the judge and jury of the PoliceState.com.

Pod has taught me one thing - touche, to each his own. And I thank him for showing me, even convincing me sometimes, why it is so easy to fall into the trap of the comfort zone.

Yeah, today I'm a big buyer of specific .COMs and my next purchase in the coming month will need to hit $5k to secure (bludy hell), but I am thankful to pod for pushing and pushing the boundaries on other extensions. Global reach, local touch, personal feel - is dedicated to him.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll miss him too... Even if he spelled my (user)name wrong earlier on... :-D I especially loved his passion for/believe in the ccTLDs, such as in this thread.

Izopod, I hope you'll be back one day. Good luck with your projects/business!

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom