Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

FREE TDNAM Firesale Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The reason why I wanted to post was I wanted to share to everyone about something that I just built that will help the TDNAM Firesale community. Everyone has been requesting to see if there was a better way to search TDNam's firesale database for their choice domains. Well, I think your prayers have been answered. I just built a program that searches TDNam's database for several hot domain's.

Some of the quick searches are: CVCV, VCVC, CVVC, VCCV, NNNN, NNNNN domains. The scans are updated every hour for now so it's pretty much almost real time, cause it scans TDNam's entire database... saving everyone the hassle of doing it.

In the future, I'm planning on adding more types of hot domain searches that can be easily accessible.

If anyone has any suggestions on searches/scans they would like to see from the site, please PM so that I can possibly add the custom scans to the program.

Hope everyone enjoys the new program....and if you are feeling generous, I'm always accepting donations.

The free TDNAM Firesale Tool can be found here: www.freshdrop.net

BTW: I just checked the freshdrop.net scanner and saw that ozzy.biz is available...sound very juicy for any ozzy osbourne lovers out there. I was actually tempted to take it myself but I think I will give it to the TDNAM Firesale community as a gift.

Many thanks,

Bob

HAMAN

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

I like it:)

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Bob

Thanks for sharing. I just could not resist picking up one. I should stay away from those lists :approve: I believe this is my first .biz You never know.
Oh yea it was nosy.biz

Pm me your paypal for a little donation

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent you 50 F$ gorilla_bob. Great tool that addresses a great number of people's desires. Eventually it would be great if you could scan the lists by certain metrics too, such as PR and Alexa. I would even be willing to pay a small fee for a service like that. I've been copying, pasting, and cleaning the lists and scanning them with DRT, but that process is getting kind of tiresome, since I can only copy 500 at once. Are you pulling the data with your own script, or am I missing some place on TDNAM where you can d/l the lists of firesale domains?

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RegFee,

Thanks so much for the 50 F$. It will definately come in handy. I can't post the details on the technology behind freshdrop.net but if you email me (you still have my email from last time) then we can talk more about it.

As for plans for the freshdrop.net. Yes we will be adding several very popular analytics to the site. There will also be a membership subscription option to get even more desirable functionality.

All will be soon to come. Right now it's only in alpha because we want to first check to see if this is what people want. It seems it is, because I'm getting major hits and this is only the first day that the site has been active.

We'll be moving full speed ahead in development now.

- Bob

UPDATE

FreshDrop.net Version 0.37 has been released.

Updates: 1. Filter box added for all TLD. Pick and choose which TLD you want to search for. Then click the 'set filter' button. It will remember the filter as you go from quick search to quick search.

Thanks everyone who has donated...keep it coming - we've got lots of great more goodies to add.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FreshDrop.net Version 0.40a has been released.

Updates:

1. Ability to change sort by from 'Domain Up/Down', Traffic Up/Down, Bids Up/Down, Time Left Up/Down.

2. Added a donations page that lists out all the generous donations we have received.

Thanks everyone who has donated...keep it coming - we've got lots of great more goodies to add.

- Bob

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very impressed.

Easy to use site.

Great job!

It's also great to see someone taking a good .net domain and making a site out of it.

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great tool, thanks for sharing.

My gf loves the lemons

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just added google result counts to freshdrop.net

Data is only on a portion of the domains until we complete our scans... until then, enjoy what we already have. Also "fake pr" is now being scanned.
smile.gif

Also, if you click on each google results figure, it will open up another browser page directed at google with searched domain name so that you can examine further.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

- Bob

NeoGen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Bob,

Nice tool. If you pickup one of the domains in the TDNAM auction, does the registration date reset?

No, it does not reset the registration.

FreshDrop: Awesome interface and excellent functionality.. thanks to freshdrop, I was able to get few gems...:yes:

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, it does not reset the registration.

Thanks for letting me know. I noticed the registration date with tdnam auction domains seem to be extended even though their expired domains, so it must be Godaddy extending the registration for the new owner? Also, how long does it take before the domain is in your account usually?

NeoGen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Neo,

When you pick up your domains, are you using the 'Buy' button on freshdrop.net's site to make your purchases?

- Bob

Nope, I am then going to tdnam to search and then pickup and register the domain..:sigh2:

I was not clear on the buy button at freshdrop.net

Thanks for letting me know. I noticed the registration date with tdnam auction domains seem to be extended even though their expired domains, so it must be Godaddy extending the registration for the new owner? Also, how long does it take before the domain is in your account usually?

At times Godaddy extend the date, not always and for all domains

It takes about two weeks before the domain is in you panel.. so far I have lost 2 domains in past one year, as they were reclaimed by their owners :undecided:

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NeoGen,

The 'buy' button on freshdrop.net will take you directly to the buying page on tdnam for the domain so it helps save you time.

Plus when you purchase domains from tdnam using the 'Buy' button, a small portion of the sale helps keep the freshdrop.net project alive.

Hope this helps.

- Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom