Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Has anybody met this nightmare?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've logged in to my Directi (now Resellerclub) account. What I've seen is just a joke!!! The worst domain management panel ever! I've tried to add funds to my account. Nothing works and can hardly orientate where to do what. I've tried to register a domain - status is locked, please contact our support. But support is offline. I am simply disgusted. Not mentioning that all pictures show as red 'x'. No links - they rebuilt everything in dropdown menu style or blank lines where you have to write your commands. Cant find where PayPal 'add funds' disappeared. Real nightmare. Just my warning not to join this xxxxxx.
Must take a deeper breath now - what a horror.

Team ResellerClub

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is on behalf of ResellerClub.

The revamped ResellerClub control panel has been developed after a lot of R&D based on feedback from our Resellers. This also includes the Menu drop downs, which have been vastly appreciated. The drop downs complement the new spread sheet style of the control panel, and facilitate effective navigation through the various functionalities.

With reference to your post:

The Domain could get locked in processing due to unavailability of adequate funds. These issues are generally looked into by the Support team, which is available 24 hours on phone (+1 [415] 236 1970) and by email (raise a support ticket (support desk), which is answered in a maximum time of 24 hours). When you were referring to support being offline, we're assuming that you were talking about our Live Chat logo, which is our Sales Desk, which interacts with clients for sales related queries only. Our Sales Team is available only between 05:00 hrs to 19:30 hrs GMT.

You also mentioned that the "PayPal" option has disappeared. Could you kindly elaborate, as we are not clear on what you meant by this. No such problem has ever been reported before this post. If you could send us your Reseller Id or any other account details (mail to: [email protected]) we would be glad to look into this issue and resolve it for you.

Team ResellerClub

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting...

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Team ResellerClub said:
This is on behalf of ResellerClub.

The revamped ResellerClub control panel has been developed after a lot of R&D based on feedback from our Resellers. This also includes the Menu drop downs, which have been vastly appreciated. The drop downs complement the new spread sheet style of the control panel, and facilitate effective navigation through the various functionalities.

With reference to your post:

The Domain could get locked in processing due to unavailability of adequate funds. These issues are generally looked into by the Support team, which is available 24 hours on phone (+1 [415] 236 1970) and by email (raise a support ticket (support desk), which is answered in a maximum time of 24 hours). When you were referring to support being offline, we're assuming that you were talking about our Live Chat logo, which is our Sales Desk, which interacts with clients for sales related queries only. Our Sales Team is available only between 05:00 hrs to 19:30 hrs GMT.

You also mentioned that the "PayPal" option has disappeared. Could you kindly elaborate, as we are not clear on what you meant by this. No such problem has ever been reported before this post. If you could send us your Reseller Id or any other account details (mail to: [email protected]) we would be glad to look into this issue and resolve it for you.

Team ResellerClub

Hello,
I regret I've not made a screenshot of what I've met inside the control panel in resellerclub. I assume it was a kind of bug across the whole application. Now it looks at least readable. Concerning a lack of PayPal option - I've tried to register a domain using that 'unreadable' version of the panel and the PayPal option was not visible there. Now it is.

Concerning the functionality of this panel it is another story. Every option demands at least 3 actions/clicks to see a wanted area/info.
From the very beginning (so logging in) there are unclear messages, i.e. if you accidentally mistype your login password, you get a message:

'Error Message: An error was encountered while processing your request.
The Error has been logged and sent to our Support team. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.' Does it mean the kind of error (wrong login/password) as in the other services or does it mean you've got a problem with processing my correct login?

There is also a lack of simple user friendly login area: there is 'username' instead of 'user email address' which is the correct login to resellerclub. As a user of many online services such an info looks easier for me then just 'username'. But does not matter.

If I'd like to register a domain I cant do it as a reseller (or I dont know how to do it). Instead, I must create an artificial customer for whom I can register a domain. Thats OK (but is a little bit misleading). Then, after registering lets say 100 domains, I'd like to obtain a whole list of my domains in one easy step. No way. In one step I can obtain a list of my last 10 domains. To see the whole list I must go to a customers list, click the customer name, then click the list of his domains. When I obtain the list it can be partial one in case I've got more then one customer. So how to obtain the complete list of domains under my reseller account. Maybe there is an option but I must still find it. Anyway the list of domains does not include basic info right to each domain name (as expiration date for example). To see it I must click each domain individually. Of course, it is possible to obtain such a list but using completely different option: renewal management. It is really tiring.

I could enumerate more uncomfortable options in this panel (including these horrible drop-down menu style ewerywhere, IMHO) but my conclusion is this panel is not user-friendly at all. I can say it as a user of at least 20 other registration services. This kind of providing domain management service is not what I like the best.
But I really like the domain pricelist of Directi so I'll try to adapt myself to some difficulties in domain management system there.

And - yes, I meant the online support in my initial post. I thought you've got your office in US so the online support should be available during the working hours.
Hookah

rajen

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have been with directi for a very very long time now & i feel that they are the best.

whenever i faced any problem, it was sorted out by opening a support ticket or by calling them.

i find their control panel very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom