Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise How much value can you give to this domain? bikes.digital

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Herryshu

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello,
This is harsh lilhore.
I have a domain name "bikes.digital". Now I am looking to sell it. But I'm still confused that, how much it would be sold for? Please give your kind appraisals.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bikes and digital do not correlate in my mind so I would give this a "drop".

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1-word, especially short and common ones like "bikes" (ok, plural here, but that's OK) are very valuable as a .com
On "new gTLDs", not so much. And the fact the name and TLD don't correlate well as @amplify is correctly pointing out isn't very good.

There may be use for a domain talking of "bikes" and "digital", like some indoor tech exercice bikes. But it's a niche. Anyway, maybe you could sell it for several thousands $. It won't necessarily be easy (and people like having the .com !). It isn't necessarily easy to sell ANY domain in any case.

But this isn't probably a "valuable" domain "for sure". It's one that you may drop without really making a mistake.
It's all about finding a buyer willing to pay to get it. It's as simple and as complicated as that ;)

(Keep in mind there aren't many sales on uncommon TLDs. And yes, .digital is "uncommon")

Herryshu

Level 1
Reaction score
1-word, especially short and common ones like "bikes" (ok, plural here, but that's OK) are very valuable as a .com
On "new gTLDs", not so much. And the fact the name and TLD don't correlate well as @amplify is correctly pointing out isn't very good.

There may be use for a domain talking of "bikes" and "digital", like some indoor tech exercice bikes. But it's a niche. Anyway, maybe you could sell it for several thousands $. It won't necessarily be easy (and people like having the .com !). It isn't necessarily easy to sell ANY domain in any case.

But this isn't probably a "valuable" domain "for sure". It's one that you may drop without really making a mistake.
It's all about finding a buyer willing to pay to get it. It's as simple and as complicated as that ;)

(Keep in mind there aren't many sales on uncommon TLDs. And yes, .digital is "uncommon")
Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators