Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Huge adjustment for yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh please. Can't think of anything smarter to say? My financials are open only to my CPA and the IRS. But I am still waiting, Kelly Pitts dot com, for you to post a few of your big moneymakers.

I bet they are gay domains :D got goatse?

Now, before you make another post remember you're hurting Donny and Parked with every lame comment you make, because I *will* make sure the last word is mine.

No, ARCO, I would only post my domains if I had trash domains. Then I would have nothing to lose like you and I would be so desperate to dump them, again, like you, to the point I would put them in my sig. :smilewinkgrin:

Besides, you never answered what parking company you like? Zilch from you so far on that question posed numerous times ....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I can't wait to see Donny's face in the am :D

Kelly Pitts dot com you have a severe case of dyslexia. My name's not ARCO.

You're a troll - as flaming as they come in my book. I enjoy slapping your ass around.

You're ****ing with the wrong person, Kelly with the female name - that's all I have to say :D Since you resurrected this thread, I will make sure it will be Parked's epitaph.

I STRONGLY suggest you talk to Donny about your Mother's Day bonus, which is promoted currently by Parked by clicking on your own domain ads.

If you came here to support Parked, you're going to join Donny on the way down. Sorry but I am not Mr. Nice Guy anymore. So try me. Test me. It's a promise. **** with me and you will see.

This thread will be bumped at any given opportunity.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will you both shut the **** up..

It's time to smoke a joint and chill out... life is too short!

We all need a hug :hug: someone close this thread.....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I am just warming up, Chris. Anyone that steps on my big toe gets it rammed up their rear end.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that's how to turn me on baby... :eyebrows:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will add a couple of general observations regarding internet practices.

Someone in this thread mention the BBB.

Anyone can file a complaint with the BBB whether they be an online company or a brick and mortar store.

But, two things to consider. No is required to file a response. And many of the brick and mortar stores are members of the local BBB and typically the records are pretty clean. That's one of the perks you get by joining the BBB and the local chamber of commerce...stickers to display in your windows to add a vote of confidence to the consumer and the good ol' boy treatment.

Regarding suspected internet fraud and scams IN GENERAL (this is not directed to anything having to do with this thread but want to clue folks in on the internet and fraud that you may not know):

There are state and federal agencies in the United States as well as international agencies abroad who will investigate complaints.

Here in the US the two that handle and investigate these types of cyber crimes is the FTC and the FBI.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
http://www.fbi.gov/

General information:
http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Internet_Fraud.shtml

Typically, they do assume a certain percentage as just "sour grapes". But there is a ranking system based on numerous criteria to start raising "red flags" to alert the investigators to potential patterns requiring further investigations.

A former fraternity brother with the FBI was working in this division of Cyber Crime and Identity Theft but I have not been in contact with him for a couple of years. I do know that eBay was in the top spot for complaints and my suspicion is they still are.

There are international agencies like INTERPOL. One I have personally used is the Metropolitan Police in the UK.

http://www.met.police.uk/computercrime/index.htm

Here is something few people know and have argued with me on but until it happens to you, you will see the truth...

PayPal does not refund for domain names. Understand very clearly...PayPal does not refund for domain names.

For those of you that think using a credit card will offer you some protection, understand very clearly...PayPal dictates to YOUR credit card company that chargebacks are not permitted unless PayPal authorizes it.

PayPal views domain names as "virtual goods" and intangible property:

Claims must be for payments for tangible, physical goods that can be shipped, and not all other payments, such as payments for intangibles, for services or for licenses and other access to digital content.

I don't care how it is listed as Goods or what ever, you will have to take my word on this. PayPal refused to refund for 19 domain names that I purchased from one individual in the UK. The credit card issued a credit but was over-ruled by PayPal. In other words, PayPal enforced their policy onto the credit card company and the credit card company re-billed me for the purchase. I kid you not. Ethical? Very doubtful. Dumped that company in a heartbeat only to find out that is the case with every Visa issued card.

I had little choice in this matter except to contact the authorities in the UK (had already contacted the FTC and IFFC).

It was like reaching out and touching someone and smacking him up side the head.

Supplying all necessary documentation and records and sticking to the facts (not these long boring dissertations that you are reading now) I filed a complaint. After many months of ignoring all emails and no contact, recovering the money or the domains (either one) would have been the most anyone could hope for.

In less than two weeks, the seller of the domain names contacted me and claimed he had thought we had already completed the transaction but he noticed the domains were still in his account and where would I like them transferred?

Amazing.

So, there are options. Personal experience tells me the BBB sucks and is a paid membership. PayPal screws you on domain purchases gone bad and will not even investigate. And you have options as indicated above when it comes to reporting internet crime and fraud.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's simple, really: little ****heads like kelly pitts dot com think the world revolves around them and their idols. We, the rest, are not allowed to have opinions and we cannot - God forbid! - express them in a manner that is "disrespectful" towards their little golden statues. Ha!

Well tough shit. I change the paradigm.

Keep blowing smoke out of your ass, kelly pitts dot com. It's Donny's sub-forum, I am sure he likes a little bit of bump and grind.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't get me started there, RG. This thread is not about you and your Christian family values. You are more than welcome to ignore my threads from now on. In my threads I use my own *unique* style and those that don't like it - well....too bad.

My Walmart comparison was not meant to offend anyone, read it again and try to answer the 2 simple questions I asked. You have a nasty habit of taking things personal whenever somebody disagrees with you, that's when your immaturity comes out, like a Jekyll & Hyde.....And Yes I'm well aware of your *unique" style, its not something I would be proud of. And No, I'm not Christian, don't know where you got that from.

Getting back to Parked, I think Donny needs to close down the "estimating", who the heck looks at there earnings everyday anyway?, post final stats once they come in from Yahoo, many Google providers do this and they don't have the headache. I can see where someone would feel they were cheated, mid xx in earnings one day, reduced to x the next day. I for one am pleased with the explanation he provided, the one he repeated at least 5 times in this thread.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
RG, if I needed some psychanalysis I would get it from a professional - thanks. I am not ashamed of my style, it got me places - thank you very much.

I had pretty much buried the hatchet with this thread as it served its purpose to disclose Parked's method of carrot and stick revenue model, but then a sock puppet, kelly pitts dot com, popped its trolly head in the thread.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, these threads always have a way of coming back to life...Good Luck with your domains!.....RG

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's simple, really: little ****heads like kelly pitts dot com think the world revolves around them and their idols. We, the rest, are not allowed to have opinions and we cannot - God forbid! - express them in a manner that is "disrespectful" towards their little golden statues. Ha!

Well tough shit. I change the paradigm.

Keep blowing smoke out of your ass, kelly pitts dot com. It's Donny's sub-forum, I am sure he likes a little bit of bump and grind.

your (argument is) pathetic

edit: so much for Adams big cleanup of abuse on the forum

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The explanation given by parked for the pendulous estimates is enough for me, I find it very reasonable. Sometimes I get minus $30, sometimes I get PLUS $30, I bet that if I write down the estimates for a month and the actual earnings the difference will be very small, if any. And besides, the same thing happens with my domains at ND - why the hatred towards parked?

Other services that provide live stats and choose to provide no estimates, give a fixed minimum RPC and if the final revenue proves to be higher, they keep it to themselves. All that parked does is correct the initial values and give you the right amount what's so wrong about that?

Theo and Kelly, stop arguing it doesn't make sense anymore you both made your point.

I'm no big time domainer, but as far as I'm concerned, parked is the best parking service I have ever tried.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see Donny's face in the am :D

Kelly Pitts dot com you have a severe case of dyslexia. My name's not ARCO.

You're a troll - as flaming as they come in my book. I enjoy slapping your ass around.

You're ****ing with the wrong person, Kelly with the female name - that's all I have to say :D Since you resurrected this thread, I will make sure it will be Parked's epitaph.

I STRONGLY suggest you talk to Donny about your Mother's Day bonus, which is promoted currently by Parked by clicking on your own domain ads.

If you came here to support Parked, you're going to join Donny on the way down. Sorry but I am not Mr. Nice Guy anymore. So try me. Test me. It's a promise. **** with me and you will see.

This thread will be bumped at any given opportunity.

Paper Tiger, again ARCO.

Every post you make shows your true colors and makes Parked look better.

I never said you could not have opinions. I just said your opinions are deviod of any facts. Like you said - it is an "opinion". It is definitely not facts.

It is easy to draw a parallel between you and one of these upset Asian domainers that act like they got jypped. "Why is like that? Why you cancel account? Parked close account no reason!" They never seem to have facts either.

You make "feeling" based decisions on "stats". You have not layed on the table any facts about "your" statistics here in this entire thread - so it's all helium.

ARCO - You ever try Fabulous or Hitfarm ?

Getting back to Parked, I think Donny needs to close down the "estimating", who the heck looks at there earnings everyday anyway?, post final stats once they come in from Yahoo, many Google providers do this and they don't have the headache. I can see where someone would feel they were cheated, mid xx in earnings one day, reduced to x the next day. I for one am pleased with the explanation he provided, the one he repeated at least 5 times in this thread.

Raider Girl. - I actually like the estimates I check them probably 20 times a day. I love stats. I even get up in the middle of the night/day to get a drink and check them. I find that if I don't check stats for a couple of days I start getting antsy. I need to always know what is going on. I can't wait for the final estimates, that is why I like using Parked. The initial estimates especially serve as a weathervane on recent purchases, which I enjoy.

I can see why some folks don't like to check all the time. It has the potential to become a obsessive compulsive trait. :)

Maybe Donny should create a radio button that allows you to turn off estimates.

I would have thought everyone would like estimates.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Keep it up, loser kelly pitts dot com.

Parked looking better? Why is Donny keeping quiet with your little assclown show here?

Because you're Donny's little sock puppet :D

Again, mr nobody. It's good Parked works for you; it didn't work for me nor others and when I posted the results you come up rushing from the bleachers to save Parked.

Makes me laugh when obsessive losers like your kind believe that they can intimidate me with personal attacks. I do feel sorry for Donny though because until he pulls your leash short I will keep on posting about how much Parked did not deliver.

But don't forget again to click on your own domains' links - which is something Donny and Parked officially condone.

your (argument is) pathetic

edit: so much for Adams big cleanup of abuse on the forum

If you don't like it, take a hike or go have another vegemite sandwich.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep it up, loser kelly pitts dot com.

Parked looking better? Why is Donny keeping quiet with your little assclown show here?

Because you're Donny's little sock puppet :D

Again, mr nobody. It's good Parked works for you; it didn't work for me nor others and when I posted the results you come up rushing from the bleachers to save Parked.

Makes me laugh when obsessive losers like your kind believe that they can intimidate me with personal attacks. I do feel sorry for Donny though because until he pulls your leash short I will keep on posting about how much Parked did not deliver.

But don't forget again to click on your own domains' links - which is something Donny and Parked officially condone.

If you don't like it, take a hike or go have another vegemite sandwich.

Weak response from a weak man.

Again, never facts, just name calling.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Me weak? :D Douchebag. I'm self-made in this country that I came to less than a decade ago with a single suitcase.

Let's just say you'd not want to meet me in person. I have the memory of an elephant and I never forgive nor forget.

You want facts? Read my thread from the beginning. This time though, remove your thumb from your ass.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The truth is, if you read this thread from the beginning. You have taken a total stompping and beating since you have not presented one fact.

Me weak? :D Douchebag. I'm self-made in this country that I came to less than a decade ago with a single suitcase.

Let's just say you'd not want to meet me in person. I have the memory of an elephant and I never forgive nor forget.

You want facts? Read my thread from the beginning. This time though, remove your thumb from your ass.

No facts in any of your posts.

I don't want to meet your b/c of you memory? Try writing better.

B/C you came this country in a suitcase makes you no more of a man. Ok, so you can pay your light bill and rent, and now, consequently, your "hubris" is oh-so blinding from your "accomplishments". Just b/c you never had it so good in Greece and came from the dirt. It would seem now that you are a BIG man back in your home country and all the masculine girls there want you, your pride has soared like mercury under the hot Greek sun. Relegate your peacock feathers to when you are back home feeling up some hairy legs.:lol:

I venture that I have lived in more countries than you and speak more languages than you.... so what? What does that have to do with domains or the price of tea in China? Just like, what does your cute suitcase story have to do with Parked's estimates? Go figure.

I'm for sending your back to Greece where you can talk to your the matriarch, patriarch, and bretheren of your family in the same manner and tone. Have you also told your Greek mother that if she steps on your big toe you'll put it up her keyster, like you do here to other DN members?

Your writing "style"?... there is no "style" in writting scumbag posts. Guys that post like you are a dime a dozen on countless forums. No uniqueness.

What piss-ant responses from you. Is this what you have shriveled down to ARCO?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The explanation given by parked for the pendulous estimates is enough for me, I find it very reasonable. Sometimes I get minus $30, sometimes I get PLUS $30, - why the hatred towards parked?

Agreed, but I'm not sure if there is hatred toward parked, looks more like a war of personalities to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom