Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Huge adjustment for yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Negative exposure? Actually we are having a record day, let's keep this up! I even got a call from Sedo asking if we would take you back.

I've been wanting to do some bass fishing, anybody know where I can do some in the Tampa area? :)

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Donny you should stop posting while drunk. The other thread about the Parked practices of "window shopping" is truly a disgrace in the PPC industry. I mean, letting people click on their own domains for Mother's day?

Shame Donny. Maybe that's the way you do business in your hometown but not in O'Town old boy.

PS Sedo never responds to negative posts, because they refrain from making a clown appearance. On the other hand, you're doing a fine job at that :D

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look, it's the phoenix back from the ashes all over again.

As for the "drama", it was indeed depressing seeing the estimate at 10x and the actual revenue at 2x.

ACRO: 10x ---> 2x . Estimates ---> Final Stats. That is your entire basis for your "analytical" reasoning (and some old SEDO stats). And this makes Parked bad? You have no real reference point other than stats Parked gave you. You are using their product results to complain back at them with. How weak to complain from that vantage point ACRO.

You can be no "statistician" of Parked's performance if you don't know your butt from a hole in the wall. If you don't count the numbers yourself, then you just don't know what you are talking about and your words are weightless here. Your SEDO comparison to Parked is the ONLY thing you have mentioned that even merits a slight, slight consideration in this thread. But Parked stats - no. You started a thread about your "feelings", not real numbers. That is what this thread was really about to you.

Folks, I have asked ACRO many times in this thread who he recommends for parking, but not once has he responed as to what company he "likes". Why? Because then he can't write countless future flame posts about that "lame" parking company b/c someone will hold him to the fire for his previous positive statement. He needs to be able to complain. It's either "passion" or "paid" that is evoking his nonsensical posts. I'm not sure which.

If your portfolio is half-way decent you should have at least two or three parking companies in your roster that are not "lame". So, what are they ACRO? You don't have any? You actually, begrudgingly went back to SEDO because down deep you hate them too, or so it would appear. You must have 1000+ anti-Sedo posts out there - right? I've personally read tons of them.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
kelly you're late. You're officially the Parked Troll. Congratulations. With zero credentials and 100% bias under your belt, I am just having fun with you. At the same time you raise Donny's blood pressure so be careful when you ask for your "pimp Parked" bonus this forthnight. It's Mother's day weekend and Donny offers free clicks on your own domains - a Parked special :D

Please post a couple of domains you own. I'd love to tear them to pieces. This way we can up the ante and keep this thread live forever. It already has 3,000 pageviews and more than 200 posts.

Don't you just hate the moment you resurrected this thread, Kelly?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ACRO: 10x ---> 2x . Estimates ---> Final Stats. That is your entire basis for your "analytical" reasoning (and some old SEDO stats). And this makes Parked bad? You have no real reference point other than stats Parked gave you. You are using their product results to complain back at them with. How weak to complain from that vantage point ACRO.

You can be no "statistician" of Parked's performance if you don't know your butt from a hole in the wall. If you don't count the numbers yourself, then you just don't know what you are talking about and your words are weightless here. Your SEDO comparison to Parked is the ONLY thing you have mentioned that even merits a slight, slight consideration in this thread. But Parked stats - no. You started a thread about your "feelings", not real numbers. That is what this thread was really about to you.

Folks, I have asked ACRO many times in this thread who he recommends for parking, but not once has he responed as to what company he "likes". Why? Because then he can't write countless future flame posts about that "lame" parking company b/c someone will hold him to the fire for his previous positive statement. He needs to be able to complain. It's either "passion" or "paid" that is evoking his nonsensical posts. I'm not sure which.

If your portfolio is half-way decent you should have at least two or three parking companies in your roster that are not "lame". So, what are they ACRO? You don't have any? You actually, begrudgingly went back to SEDO because down deep you hate them too, or so it would appear. You must have 1000+ anti-Sedo posts out there - right? I've personally read tons of them.

I am not going to read the whole thread, but I HOPE this is not an employee of Parked.com and a way they conduct their customer service. :eek:

We all know Theo complains about parking companies. So what. I think Sedo is the one he complains about the most, but he is still parked with them. I am sure he makes these posts for a reason while sitting back eating some popcorn :popcorn: waiting to read the types of responses or fires he can start. (Not to mention he doesn't have a life) :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Exactly.

I complain when complaints are due and praise when praises are in order.

But what I never got from Sedo was the kind of "FU domainer!" attitude I received from Parked; read the snubby responses regarding my observations and results.

Hubris costs dearly.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PS Sedo never responds to negative posts, because they refrain from making a clown appearance. On the other hand, you're doing a fine job at that :D

This is one thing I have noticed from Parked.com's posts. Most are unprofessional and tempered. Having worked in a customer service industry for many years, I know how you should treat, not only your clients, but past, present, and future clients. This is only showing Parked.com is not professional when handling issues with clients. Just about every post have some kind of attitude, sarcasm, or non-sense about the client.

Exactly.

But what I never got from Sedo was the kind of "FU domainer!" attitude I received from Parked; read the snubby responses regarding my observations and results.

Hubris costs dearly.

You couldn't be more correct. I am sure you are a dick to a lot of these companies, humorous for us to read about, but still these types of responses should not be made in a public (or private to say the least) setting. Who is to say someone who can't take it goes to the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, or whomever they wish, and complain about Parked.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
:D

I challenge Donny to call up Sedo and find out how Sedo's support & staff behave on the phone. At times when I stronly complained about issues, they were understanding and strived to find a way around the problem I was facing. The same with NameDrive & DomainSponsor. Unfortunately, Sedo is understaffed.

But back to Parked: this Mother's day don't miss out on the click your own domains if you're buying gifts special!

:D

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

Hubris costs dearly.

No, you just said "FU" to Sedo so many times they decided not respond to you. Different approach than Donny's.

There is no RIO in customer service with guys like you. If they delivered gold bricks to your front door via FedEx you would not be happy, so it's more profitable to dump you and concentrate on real business.

You old Sedo posts actually hold more distaste than any I have seen so far about Parked, but yet you went back.

No parking company recommendations, yet?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think you mistake me for your bed-buddy, Donny. You came out of nowhere to support his lack of professionalism in a thread that clearly displays what Parked service is all about. And now you're flip-flopping and shifting the focus to Sedo?

Lamer! :D I chew your type for breakfast.

It'd be different if I were the only person that saw behind the Parked frontage; several people came forward in this thread and have posted about the jackass responses of Donny.

It cuts both ways, bud.

Again, please post a couple of domains you own, or are you afraid to be laughed at, Kelly Pitts dot com? How does it feel to have that odd taste of chicken in your mouth after kissing Parked ass? Or is it really chicken?

Oops! :eek: :eek: :preggers:

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is one thing I have noticed from Parked.com's posts. Most are unprofessional and tempered. Having worked in a customer service industry for many years, I know how you should treat, not only your clients, but past, present, and future clients. This is only showing Parked.com is not professional when handling issues with clients. Just about every post have some kind of attitude, sarcasm, or non-sense about the client.

You couldn't be more correct. I am sure you are a dick to a lot of these companies, humorous for us to read about, but still these types of responses should not be made in a public (or private to say the least) setting. Who is to say someone who can't take it goes to the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, or whomever they wish, and complain about Parked.com

A company has to be a member of the BBB for complaint to be successfully lodged against them. Attorney General, not a chance. There is not "complaint department" for unregulated industries. The best there is is the BBB or the power of the Net - forums, blogs, etc..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So eloquent, Kelly. Donny offered you a job as a Parked spokesperson? I mean, you sure know how to polish a knob.

It's Festivus, for the rest of us. Keep up the good work trying to shift the focus away from Parked. The harder you try, the easier it will be to bump this thread.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
acro please tell us what are you making a day in sedo in parked? People are talking thats it is in $10 range daily. So is it really worth it?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
LOL that's what a single domain of mine makes at Sedo, a day. I have 670 domains at Sedo and more at NameDrive and DomainSponsor.

Any other myths that need to be debunked?

Again mentioning Sedo in a thread about Parked and how they did not deliver. All you Parked acolytes need some type of domain exorcism :D

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you mistake me for your bed-buddy, Donny. You came out of nowhere to support his lack of professionalism in a thread that clearly displays what Parked service is all about. And now you're flip-flopping and shifting the focus to Sedo?

Lamer! :D I chew your type for breakfast.

It'd be different if I were the only person that saw behind the Parked frontage; several people came forward in this thread and have posted about the jackass responses of Donny.

It cuts both ways, bud.

Again, please post a couple of domains you own, or are you afraid to be laughed at, Kelly Pitts dot com? How does it feel to have that odd taste of chicken in your mouth after kissing Parked ass? Or is it really chicken?

Oops! :eek: :eek: :preggers:

You don't reply to any questions posed. You simply attack since you figure an offense is your best defense.

Your replies have been relegated to potty-mouth style attacks since you have no substance to back up your lame posturing on your factless greivences.

You seem to be the kind of domainer that buys trash domains only and sits around trying to sell crap and monetize crap. This is why you have no cash and you need to point the finger. You're a "parking beggar" essentially. It won't be long until portfolios like yours are marginalized by "smarter", more intuitive search engine systems that recognize crap traffic from good traffic.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Kelly Pitts dot com....you're a nobody. You have no credentials, no track record, zero feedback and lots of nerve.

I've sold more than 1,200 domains. And I can tell you straight to your face: go **** yourself, loser. I don't get patronized by lame ass poseurs that try to impress and manipulate conversations.

This is my thread about Parked and how much of a failed investment they were to me and to others that used them. Sorry if your buddy Donny sent some $$ your way to come and post here. Since you're the poster boy for Donny you're the one that will get spanked in public.

Post a couple of domains you own, Kelly Pitts dot com.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL that's what a single domain of mine makes at Sedo, a day. I have 670 domains at Sedo and more at NameDrive and DomainSponsor.

Again mentioning Sedo in a thread about Parked and how they did not deliver. All you Parked acolytes need some type of domain exorcism :D

Your bragging about 10 buck a day on a single domain? Wow.... looks like you hit the big time.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oh please. Can't think of anything smarter to say? My financials are open only to my CPA and the IRS. But I am still waiting, Kelly Pitts dot com, for you to post a few of your big moneymakers.

I bet they are gay domains :D got goatse?

Now, before you make another post remember you're hurting Donny and Parked with every lame comment you make, because I *will* make sure the last word is mine.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

ok, your best domain makes $10 a day. is it the rocky domain?
anyway then you probably make lets say $50 a day total, I mean is it really worth to complain? I don´t get it. if you make $50 one day then $40 the next day then $60 one day.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kelly Pitts dot com....you're a nobody. You have no credentials, no track record, zero feedback and lots of nerve.

I've sold more than 1,200 domains. And I can tell you straight to your face: go **** yourself, loser. I don't get patronized by lame ass poseurs that try to impress and manipulate conversations.

This is my thread about Parked and how much of a failed investment they were to me and to others that used them. Sorry if your buddy Donny sent some $$ your way to come and post here. Since you're the poster boy for Donny you're the one that will get spanked in public.

Post a couple of domains you own, Kelly Pitts dot com.

Credentials-smentials, 1,200 domain sales? So? You lost all credibility at the onset of your blockhead thread here you created using absolutely no facts to attack a payout. You know no facts because you don't run the data. You "own" no facts, so your points are mute.

I've sold maybe, five domains in 12 years domaining :yes:

Nah, Nah..... you don't manipulate anything. But yet your pitiful doing is all right here in this long thread. These supposed intimidation posts you lambast at me and others is just more of the same from a paper tiger.

Donny has never given me an extra dime as far as I'm aware for anything except one referrel I sent his way on the first week of signup in June '06, and I sure would not ask it as that is not my style.

My favorite from your post is, "...your a nobody". Next it will be, "You don't know who your are fooling with MR.". Do you also address your family like this? Or are you actually a fuzzy, warm dad/husband/son?

No track record, you say. I registerd 500 of the first 15,000 domains registered on the Net. I don't know if that means anything, but I have never been out to prove anything either. But, I'm not here for bragging and swashbuckling showmanship like you.

Your only angle is a gutter trash talker, ARCO. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom