Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Huge adjustment for yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder, why must we always look after we wipe?

Thanks for the pic. Shannon went home. Christen said she'd do you (get my butt beat for saying that).

Word up...as long as she is hot, has a current std test, and likes chicks too she can join the harem anytime...but I am really looking for a Carmen Electra look-a-like at this junction....or Carmen herself of course.. (hey if that lame rocker dude can bang her why can't I?)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
damn, you might have to lower your standards to a Jessica Simpson type.

Don't worry, I do the blood workup myself.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know I go to bed thinking everything is fine and the next thing you know... :)

Acroplex and Doc Com you may not like Kelly's post but I can say that his portfolio trumps all three of our portfolios combined. If I had the cash personally or professionally I'd buy all of his domains in a minute. He took a specific market and basically registered a large number of domains in that one market. There are only about 10 domain portfolios that I have seen that I would buy and Kelly has one of them.

Doc Com I agree with you, this thread should die, now we are talking about gayfers. :(

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Donny, we know you and Kelly pat eachoter's back so that comes as no surprise here. I mean the guy comes here stating "shocked" about our responses, claiming no affiliation to Parked and then he lashes out against...Sedo :D

Why don't you buy his portfolio, I am sure he would sell his full name as well :D The idiot went as far as to say that domains in my sig are no good. Well, I can smell a troll from a mile away (btw another one of my gems, Instrumental.net, has met its euro 2,200 reserve at Sedo) and Kelly Pitts sure sounds like a "winner".

I have been objective in my observations about both Parked and you in person and whoever does not like that can start their own pro-Parked thread. When sore losers like Kelly pop in to resurrect a thread I started, I will make sure the last word is mine.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kelly has been parking with us for almost a year. I have talked to him on the phone once when he called to complain about something I said. We worked out our issues and went about our business. He has left us two or three times, I remember reading him posting about imonetize in the past. Parked.com is not for everyone. But maybe one day we can talk about Sedo.

I don't think it is my right to post any of our customers domains in a public forum. Congratulations on instrumental.net though.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I understand Kelly is happy at Parked. However, he has no right to disqualify my experience with Parked or that of Doc Com's as "nonsense". And if he is offended by the way I phrase things in my posts, that's not my concern.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex and Doc Com you may not like Kelly's post but I can say that his portfolio trumps all three of our portfolios combined.

Doc Com I agree with you, this thread should die, now we are talking about gayfers. :(

Donny
I think I may have parked perhaps 500 domains at Parked for the 5 day "tasting". Never got around to moving the other 2500-3000. Perhaps his portfolio is better, perhaps not. Seems that was really not the issue in his post. The perp has no clue to my portfolio, no one does. Not even Sedo as I do not park all domains there.

Quantity vs. quality is always an issue. Personally, I have some gems and perhaps some dogs. We all do.

It is over and done in my book. But to be blindsided like this deserved a response. Every one at work had a good laugh over this.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to teach people this entire concept of domaining and encouraging them to join forums when BS like this comes up.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think I wrote this once before, I used to shop at Walmart because I liked there low prices, but I hated the long lines, the crowds and the idiots that work there, so rather than bitch every time I walked out the store, I STOPPED shopping there, I would rather pay more money at another store for the better shopping experience, same goes with parking, If any of you don't like the traffic or revenue your getting at Parked, I cant understand why you don't LEAVE and find a parking company you'll be happy with?....Is there web site and landers that great that you don't want to leave?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I wrote this once before, I used to shop at Walmart because I liked there low prices, but I hated the long lines, the crowds and the idiots that work there, so rather than bitch every time I walked out the store, I STOPPED shopping there, I would rather pay more money at another store for the better shopping experience, same goes with parking, If any of you don't like the traffic or revenue your getting at Parked, I cant understand why you don't LEAVE and find a parking company you'll be happy with?....Is there web site and landers that great that you don't want to leave?
This was a done and over issue on 4-12. Thought it was a closed or dead thread until last night. Bizarre to say the least.

And I can not understand why you don't like Wal-Mart...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/414020059_bc0056b72a_o.jpg

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

And you're commenting in this thread because you don't like me being different? I don't understand this, I started a thread about my experience with Parked. As long as there is input from others, I will put my 2 cents in. If you dislike arguments, stay away from them.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I wrote this once before, I used to shop at Walmart because I liked there low prices, but I hated the long lines, the crowds and the idiots that work there, so rather than bitch every time I walked out the store,

Walmart is a fantastic place to meet single mothers though.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I started a thread about my experience with Parked.

Yes and I enjoyed reading the first half of it, but look at what you did with the rest of it...You sound like a immature child with a potty mouth.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Don't get me started there, RG. This thread is not about you and your Christian family values. You are more than welcome to ignore my threads from now on. In my threads I use my own *unique* style and those that don't like it - well....too bad.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to think Acro is being paid by Parked.com to keep the drama flowing. Seems like it is 1997 all over again.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Look, it's the phoenix back from the ashes all over again.

As for the "drama", it was indeed depressing seeing the estimate at 10x and the actual revenue at 2x.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't for threads like this, I would probably on log in about once a week.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look, it's the phoenix back from the ashes all over again.

As for the "drama", it was indeed depressing seeing the estimate at 10x and the actual revenue at 2x.

I hope you are being paid bonuses for such poetry.

10x - 2x is only the latest drama. No doubt you will move on to a new "outrage" soon enough. Whatever it takes to keep the ratings up. Very similar to Rosie O'Donell and The View.

We'll keep watching!! :eek:k:

Heading back to the ashes.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sorry phoenix, last time I slapped your sorry wings too hard? Now you come to stir more shit at Donny's favorite thread. Too bad. If you were smart you'd let Donny count his losses from all the negative expose. As for mine, I do fine at Sedo.

PS Careful with the ashes, grandma's urn is on the mantelpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom