Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

It's tough to run a domainer blog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie Crosby

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, recently I was following a post on Elliot's blog and some very toxic and disrespectful remarks were being made. The forum is in a country that has freedom of speech, however, it shouldn't mean this is done in an unintelligent way. Or I need to thicken my skin? After 41 years, it's getting thicker.

D

Deleted member 70408

Yes, recently I was following a post on Elliot's blog and some very toxic and disrespectful remarks were being made. The forum is in a country that has freedom of speech, however, it shouldn't mean this is done in an unintelligent way. Or I need to thicken my skin? After 41 years, it's getting thicker.

It sucks when people post negative remarks, but I don't censor comments. That said, I don't think any of the posts were made to be offensive personally to individuals, but were directed at some of the domain names people posted. I don't tollerate personal attacks on my blog, but if people want to share their domain names with others, they should expect honest feedback rather than "great name" or some other fluff.

Sorry that you had a bad experience though. I know how it feels to have negative comments directed at me and it sucks, especially when people think it's appropriate to make things personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators