Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Joe reinstatement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNForum Members,

The tribe has spoken. Joe didn't quite get 2/3 of the vote.

I have one more option for Joe. Relegate Joe to making posts only in the Lounge. This way if you enjoy Joe's posts you know where to find him. If you don't like Joe's posts you know where not to go. Unlike the first vote where he would have been granted full access, he only needs to get the majority of the votes to be given posting rights in the lounge. Just like before, three day election.

Thanks,

Greg

Upvote 0

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't really care either way, but I can see people questioning the logic.

Let's say I work in an office building where there are rules against smoking that everyone follows. Management says, OK we have this fellow who smokes really nasty cigars and farts periodically. We don't want to let him run around the building so we will limit him to the cafeteria. For those of you who do not like to smell cigar smoke and farts while having your lunch, you will know not to go in the cafeteria!

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
I don't really care either way, but I can see people questioning the logic.

Let's say I work in an office building where there are rules against smoking that everyone follows. Management says, OK we have this fellow who smokes really nasty cigars and farts periodically. We don't want to let him run around the building so we will limit him to the cafeteria. For those of you who do not like to smell cigar smoke and farts while having your lunch, you will know not to go in the cafeteria!

In this case. it's a broom closet. :D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr

In this case. it's a broom closet. :D

That may be cruel and unusual punishment. If the guy goes in there and starts farting and smoking bad cigars he is liable to asphyxiate himself - then you are going to have a liability case on your hands! :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Has anyone here ever farted in a broom closet before? :cool:

Perhaps - but I doubt if they remained on the premises.

P.S. From the direction this thread has taken, I don't think we need Joe here. We are perfectly capable of fouling up this board on our own! :)

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There was the other person who was banned many months ago, for having bikini babes in his signature (kind of like mole's avatar, but sexier). Perhaps he can be reinstated too? We can restrict the bodacious babes to the appropriate forum, also. ;)

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgeK
There was the other person who was banned many months ago, for having bikini babes in his signature (kind of like mole's avatar, but sexier). Perhaps he can be reinstated too? We can restrict the bodacious babes to the appropriate forum, also. ;)

So Mole was just testing the waters. :)

M

mole

Originally posted by GeorgeK

Heh

1. Get your facts right on historical occurances.

2. Chill. Life is short.

I have competent lawyers too you know ;)

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Will he be allowed to view the other boards? I don't understand what satisfaction Joe would get out of the lounge alone. He'd just be tempted more.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by O.C.
Will he be allowed to view the other boards? I don't understand what satisfaction Joe would get out of the lounge alone. He'd just be tempted more.

He can view now. Lot of guests view.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's to stop Joe from opening up another account under a different name (getting a new IP address if necessary)?

We can't really ban him.

Go Joe!!!

yahoohaha

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Like to see the posts that made Joe got banned for, where is the avidence?

Let's put it on the table so everyone can judge by himself, otherwise, this place in not cool at all.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BTW a great way to solve the IP problem is to have everyone submit several domains that they own. The name and email have to match before a password is issued. Little longer to administer but it gets rid of changing IP problem.:D

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
YahooHaHa is Joe.

Look at his post history. Look at the domain names he's already posted. A few more of his "blank all blank" series as well as changsweb.com and changsnet.com.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Name it Joes Lounge with an "enter at your own risk" page or better yet, why not open a "Banned Members" lounge? They should all be treat equally AND treated to each others company

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators