Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Summit Lots of options to be able to find a hotel that fits your budget and location needs for the Domain Summit

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Just had a look and found lots of hotels near the Hilton London Metropole that are very affordable for your stay. All these options are within walking distance of the venue, making it convenient to get to and from the conference.

By searching around, you should be able to find a hotel that fits your budget and location needs for the Domain Summit :)

A screenshot showing the cost per night for two people:
epic_DkPQshbVMp.png

The link, as it is appearing at my side: https://www.google.co.uk/travel/sea...BJQBFQYxq0k0nJvxISCcAQ2Iw5xElAEVBjGrRbhsS_MAE

KrustyRuss

Reaction score
I’d suggest checking recent reviews and the amenities each place offers to make sure it suits your needs. Also, sometimes booking a bit earlier can snag you better rates.

KrustyRuss

Reaction score
I recently stayed at a hotel near the Hilton London Metropole for a conference, and it was a great find. The area has plenty of affordable options within walking distance, so you won’t need to worry about transportation. The convenience was a huge plus!

I also had a wonderful experience at a conference venues blue mountains in Australia. The hotel was cozy, and the staff was incredibly friendly. It had that perfect balance of comfort and scenic beauty. It really added to the whole event and made the trip memorable.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom