Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Masterbucks will return soon with upgrades

Level 1
Reaction score
This thread should be preserved to demonstrate how Epik (ab)used DNForum as a platform to defraud domain investors with the Masterbucks token scheme.
Not only that, they've been silencing free speech. Right here, on this forum.

I guess that comes in handy when you're running a Ponzi scheme.

Those silenced are still blocked from this forum. Let's see how new management handles free speech.

Domain summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Not only that, they've been silencing free speech. Right here, on this forum.

I guess that comes in handy when you're running a Ponzi scheme.

Those silenced are still blocked from this forum. Let's see how new management handles free speech.

Hi, please don't rush, ok?

Look, neither me, nor Felix (the main admin) knows the story of Epik. I am not a judge, nor marshal of a court.

This is a business forum devoted to the domain name investing and trading.

You are welcome to discuss Epik and its failures the same as other companies - if this is important to you.

Still: please stay civilized and mind the language - this is not a pub. Thank you.

--

I can promise 1 thing: every member, no matter big or small, who will be aggressive towards other members at DNForum, who will call others using 'names' and/or will be toxic > will be suspended.

Fair rules?

Best wishes!
Helmuts
No Stress Limited

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi, please don't rush, ok?

Look, neither me, nor Felix (the main admin) knows the story of Epik. I am not a judge, nor marshal of a court.

This is a business forum devoted to the domain name investing and trading.

You are welcome to discuss Epik and its failures the same as other companies - if this is important to you.

Still: please stay civilized and mind the language - this is not a pub. Thank you.

--

I can promise 1 thing: every member, no matter big or small, who will be aggressive towards other members at DNForum, who will call others using 'names' and/or will be toxic > will be suspended.

Fair rules?

Best wishes!
Helmuts
No Stress Limited

Fair enough. I really don't get why people are overly sensitive about this subject.

All I have ever done here is stating verifiable facts. No name-calling, just cutting to the chase. Under past ownership that obviously wasn't a welcome move.

This forum (used to have) lots of Epik customers. They should be made aware of the fact that their domains are at danger.

It's not important to me personally, I left them ages ago, but it is important for the domainer community to be aware.

The longest thread ever (I think?) on another forum covers it it detail. I would advise anyone invested in the registrar being discussed to check it out.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Epik support seems to be completely inactive. 😐

Level 4
Reaction score
They're selling off assets to a new entity leaving their subsidiaries with debt once they declare bankruptcy. Tune in to namepros as it's wild:

Now would be a good time to pack up your stuff and run as fast and far away from Epik as you can.

They're taking into consideration loosing Icann accreditation:

rob_monster_letter.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Hartzer

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They have been selling off assets for months now. They sold two large portfolios of names back in the beginning of this year, one portfolio included the stolen domain name Patterns dot com. The other included at least one other domain name that I was previously associated with.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Epik is now posting on Twitter saying they don't offer Escrow service in response to questions asked about when the customers will get paid. Also same response to Amplify.io funds. Soon they'll say the samething about Masterbucks.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom