Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

news Masterbucks will return soon with upgrades

Level 4
Reaction score
have talked to some real people

I know some real people who had funds in MB and they got paid.

I am not implying anything, I asked do you know them? That's not implying.

As I said again and saying again, people getting paid and everyone going to be paid per my knowledge.

Then what's with the wording you continuously seem to be using. The opposite of real people would be? ...

Not a personal attack but it's funny as there are some major people complaining all over the web not being paid, undeniably real people.

Guess you can't know everybody.

I don't know if you actually work for Epik but the real question is, when will they be payed?. There are still people waiting, fully verified.

The only reason for not processing these large sums of money is if the money isn't there.

Then there's this newly imposed TOS, added withdrawal fees. All verifiable through web archives and the basic digging around. Not quite legal at all.

And what's with the silence? No notice masterbucks would go down, no updates whatsoever, no communication at all. Let's just keep it down for a month... No-one will notice... Guess not.

You can't just hold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth without communicating with those you owe.

I'm personally not caught up for much in this clownshow, maybe just a couple of hundred, but it does raise some concerns regarding the registrar side of Epik.

If the money isn't there... How safe are my domains residing at Epik? I heard of delayed registrations and renewals... lasting for days... That's a whole different kind of trouble.

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then what's with the wording you continuously seem to be using. The opposite of real people would be? ...

Not a personal attack but it's funny as there are some major people complaining all over the web not being paid, undeniably real people.

Guess you can't know everybody.

I don't know if you actually work for Epik but the real question is, when will they be payed?. There are still people waiting, fully verified.

The only reason for not processing these large sums of money is if the money isn't there.

Then there's this newly imposed TOS, added withdrawal fees. All verifiable through web archives and the basic digging around. Not quite legal at all.

And what's with the silence? No notice masterbucks would go down, no updates whatsoever, no communication at all. Let's just keep it down for a month... No-one will notice... Guess not.

You can't just hold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth without communicating with those you owe.

I'm personally not caught up for much in this clownshow, maybe just a couple of hundred, but it does raise some concerns regarding the registrar side of Epik.

If the money isn't there... How safe are my domains residing at Epik? I heard of delayed registrations and renewals... lasting for days... That's a whole different kind of trouble.
Hi,

Did you see people confirmed that they got paid. I can post screenshot right from the trust pilot where they posted they got paid.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will repeat it again, people are getting paid and everyone will get paid I believe. I won't be repeating it again.

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,

Did you see people confirmed that they got paid. I can post screenshot right from the trust pilot where they posted they got paid.

Yes, so no need to. I know people in person.

I will repeat it again, people are getting paid and everyone will get paid I believe. I won't be repeating it again.

Thanks for the update... Not really answering my questions but that fine, not targeting you personally as I still have no idea if you work for them.

Anyway... to continue with the general discussion of this thread:

That's not really how it works now is it? Would be great fun to turn up at your bank, ask for a withdrawal and they deny it... for two months. All you're being told is: you will get your money. No reason why, no ETA.

Imagine your employer not paying your wages for two months. All you're being told is: you will get your money. No reason why, no ETA.

I would seriously start to worry at that point.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems that way.

Could be more.

We only see what people complain about on NPs and TrustPilot.

Since I'm not getting Masterbucks out, I just used the money to handreg domains.

Does seem registration is working there now.

Not a great solution if you want to pull MB out.

Reaction score
Since I'm not getting Masterbucks out, I just used the money to handreg domains.

Does seem registration is working there now.

Not a great solution if you want to pull MB out.

That's clever. I spend my last remaining funds on purchases moving them out asap.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hosting platform Epik can’t pay any of its users right​

@404

Pcgn

Level 2
Reaction score
It appears Epik had some bad management that made some bad choices, but they are moving forward and making the required adjustments. They have great financial backing and once the smoke clears Epik will be better than ever!

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
There are many paid bad actors out there, based on my real human experience there is no issue renewing domains at Epik, not sure about registering, the transfers also work.
Considering how powerful AI is today we can't exclude AI generated members here and other forums, Twitter AI generated posts, AI generated videos. Who control AI? Answer, those who control governments from the back and want to destroy Epik by all possible means and most likely it is targeted at Mr.Rob for his true Natural views, which Satanists are against Natural flow of life, they have their own Satanic Agenda to keep humans enslaved forever.
I share the same views, those who challenges the Natural flow of life, will pay with their life digitally and physically.

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
Epik has taken its payments platform Masterbucks, which acts like a form of store credit, offline for maintenance. The company says it should be back online on October 10, and withdrawals won’t be available until then.

Brian Royce, the new CEO of Epik, told Domain Name Wire that changes are necessary to improve the system.

“The software was, in my opinion…it had some issues that I really felt strongly about addressing,” he said. “I don’t fly by the seat of my pants; I’m very precise. There are some issues with the software that I immediately identified, and my computer engineering and accounting backgrounds wouldn’t let that go. So I wanted to fix those things.”

As reported on Domainnamewire
LOL.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So we know that the title of this post is a lie right?

rocket

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A sad and never ending story going on with Epik.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This thread should be preserved to demonstrate how Epik (ab)used DNForum as a platform to defraud domain investors with the Masterbucks token scheme.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom