Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Masterbucks will return soon with upgrades

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The news about appointments of Epik CEO was posted on twitter also. I found DomainNameWire also posted the news.

Also DNForum welcomes everyone on the forum. Don't just attach it to Epik only.

Domain summit 2024

Level 4
Reaction score
The news about appointments of Epik CEO was posted on twitter also. I found DomainNameWire also posted the news.

Also DNForum welcomes everyone on the forum. Don't just attach it to Epik only.

Well, this thread is about masterbucks right? There's no other company using masterbucks besides Epik so how would I not attach it to Epik only? It's not like GoDaddy stopped paying people.

Level 4
Reaction score
@Furquan

Thanks. I guess since the forum is owned by Epik I expected I would be able to find some relevant updates here.

I stumbled on Trustpilot through some links on Twitter. Hard to know if that's all legit but it does seem to check out and it's not looking promising.

Now hoping for a good transfer deal to pop up so I can leave this all behind me without too much unnecessary expenses.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did see it and it's quite crazy.

I'm sad now that nobody in the domain community will use NameLiquidate. I've made a lot of money back on there over the years.

I checked the more active domain forum and there's a pages long thread with complaints. Its insane. You should check it out.

Untill they give a proper explanation I will stop using Epik. I'd rather let a domain expire and go to Dropcatch or the likes than deal with the hassle of putting a lot of energy and time into receiving the odd couple of hundreds from masterbucks.

Same. It's not necessarily the actions I find as concerning as no communication with customers.

Definitely weird...

@Furquan

Thanks. I guess since the forum is owned by Epik I expected I would be able to find some relevant updates here.

I stumbled on Trustpilot through some links on Twitter. Hard to know if that's all legit but it does seem to check out and it's not looking promising.

I already transferred out a lot of domains to NameCheap and Dynadot.

The rest I'll have to wait on. Black Friday and Cyber Monday should have a couple transfer deals in a month.

Now hoping for a good transfer deal to pop up so I can leave this all behind me without too much unnecessary expenses.

Level 4
Reaction score
The rest I'll have to wait on. Black Friday and Cyber Monday should have a couple transfer deals in a month.

Good thinking. I have some close to expiration but will check what can be transferred during the promos to save some. Thanks!

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, this thread is about masterbucks right? There's no other company using masterbucks besides Epik so how would I not attach it to Epik only? It's not like GoDaddy stopped paying people.
That my epik comment was in response to your Epik ceo appointment news.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About MasterBucks,

I already mentioned here, I have talked to some real people who had money in MB and all of them confirmed me they got paid after completing verification.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Epik’s new CEO – DNW Podcast #410

Level 4
Reaction score
That podcast is so full of shit. I know a lot of Epik customers and none were sent a maintenance notice at all.

It also seems troubling to me that they don't seem to separate the funds received in escrow from their regular funding accounts or whatever.

I'm not even sure that's legal.

Level 4
Reaction score
About MasterBucks,

I already mentioned here, I have talked to some real people who had money in MB and all of them confirmed me they got paid after completing verification.

Are you implying the claims are coming from 'fake' people? We're talking hundreds of thousands here.

Level 4
Reaction score
That my epik comment was in response to your Epik ceo appointment news.

Wrong threads then. Maybe you should move it? I posted a new thread regarding that news may you want to discuss further.

Level 4
Reaction score

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt any domain investor will use Epik Escrow or Masterbucks now.

That podcast is so full of shit. I know a lot of Epik customers and none were sent a maintenance notice at all.

It also seems troubling to me that they don't seem to separate the funds received in escrow from their regular funding accounts or whatever.

I'm not even sure that's legal.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@404

Do you know any of them?

What is the point of posting those screenshot here?
Hi

i think the point is to illustrate that there are others who haven't got paid yet.
some of these people are owed 6 figure$ and i know a couple of them.

and as is, you are the only epik rep besides Brian who has posted or made any comments regarding this issue.

imo...

Level 4
Reaction score
@404

Do you know any of them?

What is the point of posting those screenshot here?

1. Yes.
2. Like @Biggie stated. Picked these as it was most convenient since I was om that page anyway. Go through them, cross reference with Twitter and you'd be surprised how much money is still MIA.

Hi,

I am myself an domain investor and I have no problem using them. I know some real people who had funds in MB and they got paid.

Back to my question:
Are you implying (again) all these allegations are reported by fake people?

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Yes.
2. Like @Biggie stated. Picked these as it was most convenient since I was on that page anyway. Go through them, cross reference with Twitter and you'd be surprised how much money is still MIA.

Back to my question:
Are you implying (again) all these allegations are reported by fake people?
I am not implying anything, I asked do you know them? That's not implying.

As I said again and saying again, people getting paid and everyone going to be paid per my knowledge.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators