Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4749

I was happy to notice that Whois-Search is no longer a mod and GianDomain's mod priority was cut and now is very limited.

Very good improvement, I look forward seeing more positive changes happening.

:thumbs up:

Yakov

D

Deleted member 4749

I also was thinking whyyyyyyyyy is that so many 'not perfect' people were given a priority to mod. Well it took me some time to came to a conclusion that the 'mod priority' places some critical limitations on how you can act and ultimately draws a line that must not be passed.
So, it was a bery smart change, even smarter than the one above'

Yakov

D

Deleted member 4749

Whoever not understands the above posts, take them as a joke as the posts were made not for purpose of attacking anyone.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*Blinks violently*

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
your a funny man Yakov, you should become a commedian :dead:

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Yakov.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yakov one of the reasons I resigned as moderator was because of threats from stupid people like you :

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Whois-Search'
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: Yakov

The thread is already closed.

It would be in your interest to mind your own business.
Future provocations will have a greater negative impact on you then you can imagine.

Yakov Yukhananov
Director,
Coordinator, Inc
Coordinator.com

D

Deleted member 4749

1) It was a response to a post made by someone who suffers from stupidity (you) falsifying facts and puting your nose in my business. http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36215
2) Officializing our private conversaton also caracterizes you from 'not a good side' and confirmes that you have made a right decision - quitting.
3) You cannot be a mod because you do things that mods should prevent - badmousing (especially since I was out and will not sespond).
4) I don't want to resume a conversation with you on the matter cause I'm sure you cannot reasonably justify your action. AND, I don't want anyone to start argueing WhoIs bad and who's not because this thread is about making fun, not fighting or badmousing.

Yakov

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coordinator Inc
GianDomain's mod priority was cut and now is very limited.

:thumbs up:

Yakov

It was? :huh: Umm, ok. Does that mean I no longer have to babysit you?

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by GiantDomains

It was? :huh: Umm, ok. Does that mean I no longer have to babysit you?

Right ! :eek:k:

Yakov

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Yak .. you are a trip. :goofy:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also was thinking whyyyyyyyyy is that so many 'not perfect' people were given a priority to mod. Well it took me some time to came to a conclusion that the 'mod priority' places some critical limitations on how you can act and ultimately draws a line that must not be passed.

Yakov

I know you stated, that the above statement was a joke, but it has a certain validity that rings true.

I, for one, was surprised at being chosen as a moderator, because at a certain period, my viewpoints were in contrast to other moderators and former administrators views. I was outspoken on certain issues. Although I've never been verbally abusive to anyone here

My point is, being chosen as a moderator does now put me in the exact situation,as you described so eloquently. If the psychology of selecting persons to fill those positions, was as you described,then it is an excellent way to control one's behaivour.

I like being part of this experiment so far!

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by biggedon

I know you stated, that the above statement was a joke, but it has a certain validity that rings true.

I, for one, was surprised at being chosen as a moderator, because at a certain period, my viewpoints were in contrast to other moderators and former administrators views. I was outspoken on certain issues. Although I've never been verbally abusive to anyone here

My point is, being chosen as a moderator does now put me in the exact situation,as you described so eloquently. If the psychology of selecting persons to fill those positions, was as you described,then it is an excellent way to control one's behaivour.

I like being part of this experiment so far!

It was a valid point.
I stated below "whoever doesn't understadn it, take it as a joke", seems like you did understand.
Yakov

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yakov,

You are being incredibly rude and childish.

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by devildude8989
yakov,

You are being incredibly rude and childish.

This is what you think.

And stop fallowing me around and then compain that I swear on you, I told you what I have to tell, do you want me to repeat it again , publicly? You better be quite sun.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yakov, did you return only to insult other members? If you did, I suggest you stop before you get in trouble....stick to transactions, you to devildude8989

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yakov

If that were true, you'd be a mod, Yak. :)

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by GT Web
Yakov, did you return only to insult other members? If you did, I suggest you stop before you get in trouble....stick to transactions, you to devildude8989

Who invited you or devildude8989 in this hread ? You don't like something, pass along. Seems like kids (gt web 16, devildude8989 16) are trying to dictate something to someone.

As to insulting, seems like you tired to insult Vlad by makinf a numerious idiotic posts. If you know half a story, don't assume you know the full story. And stop insulting people on every domain forum with your spam of fast-autos.com.

So, pass along kid, preferrably to kidsforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom