Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coordinator Inc
Finally I'm surprised that 15 y.o. is allowed to moderate, when there are people of 40 years of age an older. I think this is a basic disrespect to older people whose posts are now moderated by kids of 15 years of age.

As this thread showed, they behave as unprofessional as before they were given the priority to mod.

Because of this and more, there is no reason left that will justify the moderation by 15 years old kid of any section of this forum. I, and th ones who will agree(I bet it would bethe majority), advice the decision makers to reconsider the allowance of kids to be on the forum, especially in the position of moderators --- in the sake of common sense!
Well ... I'm over 40. ;)

I remember being chosen as the President of Astronomy Club when I was 15 (grade 9), people started to groan since most other club officials were seniors 3 years older than me. 12 months later, we became the largest club in school (except for the boy scouts) with a 3-fold+ jump in membership.

I also remember being promoted to the senior management overseeing some 60 teaching and adminstrative staffers when I was 30, people started to groan since the other handful of department heads are like 50 years old.

My point is that we shouldn't simply judge people by their age, although I do agree that maturity counts. But as you grow older, you'll have to live with the FACT that there are smarter people around who are YOUNGER than you! That's life, man.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If aguss will remain as a mod - I feel he should tone down his sig line - it is offensive to some and does not belong here in the forum. I am sure that if I posted that some other diety was whatever, he would skyrocket ....

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Slave, I see you are losing your Chinese roots ....
Well ... you really hit my nerve (cultural/ethnic identity) here. My "Chinese" roots are "weak" if any at all. And the truth is I'm a card-carrying Canadian. See my flag? :D

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

Well ... I'm over 40. ;)

Join the club...

It was actually mentioned that my tag mentioned that I was a Senior....LOL

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda :-D

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

Yup, the Banana Republic :-D

lol.

Thats one of my favourite stores!

Honestly, mods please lock this thread.

I am no longer going to reply to the fake information that has been posted against me, and I am not going to get to the "scammer" part.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by devildude8989

I am no longer going to reply to the fake information that has been posted against me, and I am not going to get to the "scammer" part.

Haha, now feel beaten and will shut up finally ? It had to be done long ago.
The truth hurts, your a scammer dude and you make no sense, shame on you.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way, Dan was only 16 when he sold DNForum.com to gregr. :satan:

D

Deleted member 4749

Dan must be reasonable to be able to create and manage this forum.
These kids have just came to the existing forum and start harming it with their childish attitude demanding attention at any cost.
I'm talking dump devildude8989 ang GT WEB lately, probably after he was given a priority to mod, he decided that he is now something.
I don't talk normal, well educated kids, like NameTower.com and others, who are absolutely normal.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who is a Moderater?

GT?

as far as I know, I am not..

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not either, I never applied....

D

Deleted member 4749

I confused Gt with another mod...
This is good you don't mod, this is very good.
I suggest you both not to pravacate confrontation in the future.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

These kids have just came to the existing forum and start harming it with their childish attitude demanding attention at any cost.

I own a forum where many users have over 2000 posts..

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own 2 forums :-D

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I have hesitated to step into this, but this part was just too funny...

Yakov, I remember the controversy you caused with your first appearance at DNF. In fact, most people here thought you were a kid too.

I say this not to pick a fight (god knows that is pretty easy to do...) but to remind you that when human beings get together at a place like this there is always going to be some conflict. We define ourselves by how we deal with it and move on.

I have to say that watching this squabble does not make me want to do business with any of you. I think it would be in the interest of everyone to let this thread simply fade away.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
... when human beings get together at a place like this there is always going to be some conflict. We define ourselves by how we deal with it and move on.

I have to say that watching this squabble does not make me want to do business with any of you. I think it would be in the interest of everyone to let this thread simply fade away.
Hear! Hear!

(well said FrontRow!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom