Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I will speak for DD is saying that our age has nothing to do with anything. I think many DNF members will agree that devildude and I both show alot more maturity than you do. I think that says volumes about you when you are being out-classed by people much younger than you.....maybe I am an over-enthusiastic seller, but I dont steal or cheat and I know when to shut myself up

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by GT Web
I know when to shut myself up

You still talk :)))

I dont steal or cheat

Was this about me? If yes, I expect you to explain what I stealed and cheated.

All my business consits of spamming everyone with fast-autos.com and crapping other's threads with non-sense posts. Voicing my non-sense and spam are true infication of my maturity and my professional and 'entusiastic' skills.

agreed!

D

Deleted member 4749

I think I will speak for DD is saying that our age has nothing to do with anything. I think many DNF members will agree that devildude and I both show alot more maturity than you do. I think that says volumes about you when you are being out-classed by people much younger than you.....maybe I am an over-enthusiastic seller, but I dont steal or cheat and I know when to shut myself up

Whatever
I quoted some parts of your post, now I see that the post is completely non-sense.
So, I have no intend to continue a conversation with you, just get out of the thread.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coordinator Inc
devildude8989 16.

No I am not 16.

Originally posted by Coordinator Inc
If you know half a story, don't assume you know the full story.

Right, so shut up.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How friggin old are you people? All of you just grow up! What a joke.

Shaun

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am actually 15.....

but whatever, this is just too stupid....do whatever the hell you want Yakov...

*goes back to working*

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive
How friggin old are you people? All of you just grow up! What a joke.

Shaun

Becuase I refuse to put up with Yakov's BS for any longer.

D

Deleted member 4749

I am actually 15.....

but whatever, this is just too stupid....do whatever the hell you want Yakov...

*goes back to working*

Kids fallowing me around, they probably think I'm their mum and will shut themup in time... What a joke.

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I will speak for DD is saying that our age has nothing to do with anything. I think many DNF members will agree that devildude and I both show alot more maturity than you do.

alot of people may disagree too :)
although i dont "know" you i would say you show more maturity than devildude , i agree nothing wrong with kids, but theres those times when kids need to play such as devildude flodding the DS chat, and the continuous fighting going on between him and Yakov seems childish and immature to me

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by devildude8989

I'm so big and important... that half the forum hates me.
Nevertheless, I can scam people worldwide by selling the the fake information for $5. My site is so popular that it's even advertised in my dnforum signature meaning that I plan to fool anyone who visits my site and buys the fake info by clicking on the link trough my signature. eBay is flooded as well.

More over, I can sit in different chat rooms simultaniously, this helps me badmousing more effectively .

I also can jump on bigger guys from the behind my screen to get some recognition I never had. I'm so sooo sooooo important...

100% true.
This 'kids' may scam you and me
Take a look at devildude8989's website 123-FREEstuff.com
I couldn't find ebay id of this crooky kid, I'm sure he is hated by people he scammed.

Having said that, this kid thinks he is honest and intelegent - just a perfect businessman.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mods and Adam, this is where I urge you to step in....

D

Deleted member 4749

The thread was started to express an opinion and for the fun, it were you, kids who jumped into it with your badmousing posts and were fighted back. So you may urge anyone, your fault is obvios.

Finally I'm surprised that 15 y.o. is allowed to moderate, when there are people of 40 years of age an older. I think this is a basic disrespect to older people whose posts are now moderated by kids of 15 years of age.

As this thread showed, they behave as unprofessional as before they were given the priority to mod.

Because of this and more, there is no reason left that will justify the moderation by 15 years old kid of any section of this forum. I, and th ones who will agree(I bet it would bethe majority), advice the decision makers to reconsider the allowance of kids to be on the forum, especially in the position of moderators --- in the sake of common sense!

Also, I think the decision makers NEED TO POST A POLL that will ask who people want to see as a mods, it will show who has any degree of respect and thus will give you a better chance to select the right mods.

M

mole

Yooooh, Yakov.... damn if kids follow u around because of your 2 letter domains. Treat them nice, like Ronald McDonald will do, gotta show an example you know.

D

Deleted member 4749

Originally posted by mole
Yooooh, Yakov.... damn if kids follow u around because of your 2 letter domains. Treat them nice, like Ronald McDonald will do, gotta show an example you know.

Mole, get real.
I'm not gonna treat anyone good who is badmousing on me.

You gotta do it even deeper mole, I don't see you reason why you protest for guys like devilduded8989 who sells fake info - complete scam - and advertises it on the dnforum. :huh:

I never cared and care of anyone and put my nose in anyones business, I only can care protecting myself from scammers like devildude8989 & Co when they try to negatively affect me.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I can say is welcome back. :-D

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, but I cannot let this go on any longer!
This is despicable. This thread is full of blatant misquoting, multiple personal attacks, and just overall nonsense. This isn't even a discussion, its basic flaming at its worst. The maturity of the thread is very disappointing. I would expect this stuff from a non-moderated generic forum. But this is a professional business forum. Threads such as this only bring down the overall atmosphere of this place. Nothing like this is needed, ever.

Remember, this is a Professional Business Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom