Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Fonz!

Aren't you supposed to be the world traveller right now?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow

We define ourselves by how we deal with it and move on.

I have to say that watching this squabble does not make me want to do business with any of you. I think it would be in the interest of everyone to let this thread simply fade away.

so very true....for a member with an avatar of a constipated ghost, you are very wise FrontRow :)

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Is he constipated???

Maybe that's why I have so many shit domains...

(groan) sorry!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol.....good advice though :)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow this thread is a joke. Still not closed? wow

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coordinator Inc
Dan must be reasonable to be able to create and manage this forum.
These kids have just came to the existing forum and start harming it with their childish attitude demanding attention at any cost.
I'm talking dump devildude8989 ang GT WEB lately, probably after he was given a priority to mod, he decided that he is now something.
I don't talk normal, well educated kids, like NameTower.com and others, who are absolutely normal.

Thank you for the compliment Yakov. On the topic of maturity though, I feel like I need to act more mature in these forums than someone who is older than me as then people would hesitate to do business with me. However I am proud that I am respected throughout this community and througout all domainers that know or deal with me so that I can do business just like anyone else. I feel as if anyone who has any problems with anyone in this forum, not only you three in particular, should deal with it privately as this may cause others to judge and take sides and make it a bigger deal than this really should be. Just stick down to business if you need to do any business with eachother, but otherwise, stay clear of eachother until you're issues between eachother are solved.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom