Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ouch.com (for sell or reselling) Part 2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
atillio, you are doing the right thing man, give the domain back to Allen and let him deal with all of this.

jh3- I totally agree... As long as Allen has PROVEN beyond a reasonable doubt that he is indeed the rightful owner! Otherwise we may see the shit-cycle begin all over!

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we all know that Allen was the original owner, if he really sold it then the first buyer can take legal actions against him. I mean we can only do so much and by getting the domain back all of the BS should go away from this Forum. I doubt Mr. Wan will ever visit this forum as he doesn't exist. :)

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz - thanks for your comment - but many folks here have stepped up to the plate to bat for the right team. The two threads will show you who believes in doing the right thing - and those who are afraid to commit.

When all the dust settles, I will be confident that we did the best we could with the tools we had.

And I still think Allen would being showing a nice gesture to offer Attillo a reward for getting back his stolen property at his peril. Attillo went through a lot of crapola - and stuck to his guns.

:) we are a better community for it too!!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe that a transaction between opencg and domainp ever took place. I also don't believe that the two were together in this.....as soon as opencg started putting his oar in, domainp's plan to scam Atillio was up the creek. None of this makes alot of sense which ever way you look at it.

Put this behind you Atillio - the threats you received were empty, like their heads.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Attilio I was the buyer of the doamin from Domainp. He trasnferred it to me but before I paid (which I was doing to do as promised) i received pms by other members of this forum suggesting me to be careful, I investigate just a bit and sent an email to precedent owner, he was still not aware of what was happening but tehn he cehecked out and he realized that the payment he received for the doamin was cancelled and asked me to hold the name until things were cleared.thanks,

An obvious question is if you now own the name and feel it is worth the money why not simply keep it and pay the past legal owner the money once you determine who it was? :huh:

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He just wants to distance himself as fast as he can.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

An obvious question is if you now own the name and feel it is worth the money why not simply keep it and pay the past legal owner the money once you determine who it was? :huh:

Allen sold it for $7500 which he was offered while his name was coming to a close in an ebay auction.
Attilio was only paying $3000.

Also I am sure he never wants to think about this painful name again!

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"For anyone reading this, don't be as stupid as Allen. "

I think that I have learned my lesson very well. I wish that I had know about this forum before had and was able to ask for advice.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this should be over today, no need for new people to join in because it almost seems to start things up again. Lets finish this bad boy off and get back to the way it used to be around here.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Allen, have you taken care of business with Atillio yet? Please let him know so he can give you back the domain ASAP.

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, to EVERYONE! Thank you thank you thank you for your advice, support , comments, and tutoring. I have ouch back, it is locked the same whois info is on it as was the very first post when I did not even know that you all existed. Attilo is a Gentle man and I am sorry that he was put in the middle of this. I will alert both the FBI and Bowling Green Police that I have the domain back. There have been many that have been interested in ouch.com and were waiting its return to me, I think that we all need a cooling off period and will proceed from there...Lets all take a deep breath and smile. Although I let my naive self start this whole mess by not using escrow, I know that there could not be a nicer group of people than that are in this forum.

domainp

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi again guys.
I'll paste some words here. I never got any reply from the guy who gave me a domain - doesn't take the phone. I was trying to return the domain and asking you to understand me cause he had to give me about $5k and he gave this domain name. I'm not a domain profy as you could see and I couldn't check anything.
Atillio, Sorry for being so crazy today in the morning. As long as I don't speak to my usa friend, I'm not going to take any measures. Only if I'll be sure that you're not right - we'll discuss it. Right now I see my friend's fault. Yes guys, there was a transaction from opencg - money returned today. Confirm received. Actually, the only person who was scammed - is ME.
BUT!
I like the domain name business and would like to stay here for some time if you all don't mind. I need to ask some questions and want to try myself in domain name business.
One more thing - if i was a thieft - I never posted my phone number in whois database.

So what do you guys think?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainp
Hi again guys.
I'll paste some words here. I never got any reply from the guy who gave me a domain - doesn't take the phone. I was trying to return the domain and asking you to understand me cause he had to give me about $5k and he gave this domain name. I'm not a domain profy as you could see and I couldn't check anything.
Atillio, Sorry for being so crazy today in the morning. As long as I don't speak to my usa friend, I'm not going to take any measures. Only if I'll be sure that you're not right - we'll discuss it. Right now I see my friend's fault. Yes guys, there was a transaction from opencg - money returned today. Confirm received. Actually, the only person who was scammed - is ME.
BUT!
I like the domain name business and would like to stay here for some time if you all don't mind. I need to ask some questions and want to try myself in domain name business.
One more thing - if i was a thieft - I never posted my phone number in whois database.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ...... this post may be moved to the Humor forum.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainp

You don't REALLY want an answer to that, do you?

I guess we will find out what the management of DNF wants to do about it's image and repuation.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why hasn't he been banned?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm locking this thread to protect the posts from being edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom