Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ouch.com (for sell or reselling) Part 2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by opencg
i just got his email about the $3k he will be sending the money back to me asap!

Anyone else find this a bit strange? A bit too much of a coincidence?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by opencg
i just got his email about the $3k he will be sending the money back to me asap!

ya right

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok final clear up for you then read that entire forum and get the story straight, i wasnt the one that threaten to beat someone I was actually the one that threaten to get the LAW involved then people say im making threats acutually that was a promise to get the LAW involved I also called someone a female dog because they called me domainp and that wasnt true after all, if you stepped foot in the wrong place at the time like i did you would see what will happen.

Originally posted by izoot
Personally I think once Allen gets his name back, he can get over 3K without a problem.

Allen has no obligation to sell the domain to OpenCg for 3K at all ... That deal was between
him and domainp. Personally, I would never deal with someone who has made such threats and lack of regard for law as opencg has done here. Why would you even want any contact with this type of person at all.

I would assume there were more bids on the
Ebay auction that were closer to the $7500 final ...Why not try to contact the next highest bidder?

Or for that matter just hold the domain for a time, chances are there will be much better offers. Name would be great for a first aid related site, manufacturer of bandaids or anticeptics ect. Keeping the names is the right choice for right now anyhow.

my 2¢

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was the buyer of the doamin from Domainp.

He trasnferred it to me but before I paid (which I was doing to do as promised) i received pms by other members of this forum suggesting me to be careful,
I investigate just a bit and sent an email to precedent owner, he was still not aware of what was happening but tehn he cehecked out and he realized that the payment he received for the doamin was cancelled and asked me to hold the name until things were cleared.

thanks,

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Allen gets his domain back and even considers doing business with any of the 3 fraudskateers.....

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Webname

Anyone else find this a bit strange? A bit too much of a coincidence?

More likely that they are VERY anxious to get the name back to the original owner as they know they are caught.

If they feel better playing the game out til the end..so be it..at least Allen gets the name back.

fmmp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still no proof of purchase "shown" from Opencg or Domainp?

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves!

BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when gregr bought Later.com from me once a hot topic nobody needed to see proof of him buying the name buy sure enough you checked perfectname.com in the future yep he is the new owner plain and simple its no ones business also sure enough if attilio wasnt invovled i would have been the new owner also I wouldnt have had any problem returning a domain to a rightful owner if a problem occured.

Originally posted by fmmp
Still no proof of purchase "shown" from Opencg or Domainp?

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves!

BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For what I am concerned Allen Goldberg only has to send me exact contact info. This will be the first time (and the last probably) in my life I will be happy to give away a domain for free :)

thanks,

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay - I am back and I am disgusted with some posters here who have not followed the BS from the get-go. You missed the threats to kill, the threats to have the family do people in. Even the Sopranos are not so threatening as what has been posted in this thread.

Bottom line - a fraud was recognized, the criminals are trying to get their stolen materila back - and the holder of the object in question is an honest person.

I love it.

For those who prefer to hand off the hot potato - shame on you, take a stand once in your life and do the right thing.

Like signguy and others, I offer to help Attillo with any legal costs involved with doing the right thing. How about the rest of you? Funny how some cannot put their money where their mouth is.

opencg should get his $$ back from domain p - domainp, if he ever really owned the name, received stole merchandise from Mr. WAN can cook, who defrauded Allen out of the name with a bum echeck.

Suck it up folks - and let's let this be resolved ASAP to show others that this scam DOES NOT WORK !!!

(wish there was a spell check here....LOL)

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"More likely that they are VERY anxious to get the name back to the original owner as they know they are caught."

That seems to be correct. OpenCG couldn't whine hard enough about how the domain name was "his" and demanded it immediately. Now that Atillio and Allen have both indicated that they have contacted the authorities, OpenCG is urging Attilio to transfer it to Allen right away. And, golly, the refund from domainp, who has disappeared, is no problem at all.

Of course, once the authorities are informed that this has all been straightened out, there won't be any need for an investigation or anything untoward like that.

Lights... cockroaches... action!

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jberry i was the first one to make a threat to get the LAW invovled! that was my threat.
thank god its over.

Originally posted by jberryhill
"More likely that they are VERY anxious to get the name back to the original owner as they know they are caught."

That seems to be correct. OpenCG couldn't whine hard enough about how the domain name was "his" and demanded it immediately. Now that Atillio and Allen have both indicated that they have contacted the authorities, OpenCG is urging Attilio to transfer it to Allen right away. And, golly, the refund from domainp, who has disappeared, is no problem at all.

Of course, once the authorities are informed that this has all been straightened out, there won't be any need for an investigation or anything untoward like that.

Lights... cockroaches... action!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, a word of caution:

We do have evidence pointing us to believe that member domainp might well be the notorious Mr. Wan (who posted as ewan27 over at WHT asking for an appraisal of ouch.com). DNForum will comply with any legitimate request from respective law-enforcement authorities (e.g. with a court order) to disclose logged IPs and other necessary information; I reckon that WHT will do the same, and then you can tell that their IP addresses actually match.

fmmp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Opencg you are the one who said you "paid". I take credibility harshly and if I was in your shoes I would of posted every piece of evidence I had to verify what I actually said took place.

Sorry that we are the judge and jury here but you put it out there. I have read this entire thread and the first post your credibility is weak and don't receive my sympathy for being so gullible - that is if you did send $3K.

Once upon a time I had practically everything I owned in a storage bin and someone broke in and stole ALL of my belongings which I'd accumulated for 10+ years. Guess what the police told me to do:

1. Make an inventory of everything that was there (mind you this was a 10x15 locker) and show proof that my things were stolen - go figure with the entire locker being empty.

2. The insurance company told me to produce receipts as to show that something was in there that I purchased! Without actual receipts of something purchased I had no case.

All of this means that the burden of proof is a motherf........ and you have shown no proof!

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whats WHT ?

Originally posted by nameslave
Okay, a word of caution:

We do have evidence pointing us to believe that member domainp might well be the notorious Mr. Wan (who posted as ewan27 over at WHT asking for an appraisal of ouch.com). DNForum will comply with any legitimate request from respective law-enforcement authorities (e.g. with a court order) to disclose logged IPs and other necessary information; I reckon that WHT will do the same, and then you can tell that their IP addresses actually match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom