Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Please stop opening new windows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously, nothing is more annoying than trying to do some DNS work or renewing domains (with different codes) than having a new browser open up each time I try to look at my domains.

Within minutes I have over a dozen windows open!

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously, nothing is more annoying than trying to do some DNS work or renewing domains (with different codes) than having a new browser open up each time I try to look at my domains.

Within minutes I have over a dozen windows open!

Yesterday when I've trying to change DNS on one of my domains I've clicked on an absurd offer :(

When I've see this (before credit card information) I've just close the pc and watch a film.

Seriously.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have brought it up numerous times. godaddy does not care. Usually the multiple window thing is when someone is first starting development and they think it will get them more clicks. I hate it.

Its also irritating that the godaddy timeout is so short. enom stays open all day, I like it. they could put a longer timeout for premium account holders. i think their servers are so loaded that they are trying to run a leaner ship but its just irritating. i like their UI for domain management, and folders and search and so on. but the time out is exasperating.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been supporting GD for several years now, but all this new SPAM WINDOWS is making me SICK!

ITS ANNOYING, I may shift all my business to another company who does not SPAM THE SHIT OUT MY ACCOUNT, everytime i try to make a change!

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been supporting GD for several years now, but all this new SPAM WINDOWS is making me SICK!

ITS ANNOYING, I may shift all my business to another company who does not SPAM THE SHIT OUT MY ACCOUNT, everytime i try to make a change!

The DNS change screen is terrible these days.
Why we need to click "no thanks set the nameservers" when we want only change a stupid DNS??

I've support godaddy too (I've 500+ names on GD) but it's impossible work with them now.

I'm curious a "normal-non domainer" person how many errors will do for register a simple domain.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The DNS change screen is terrible these days.
Why we need to click "no thanks set the nameservers" when we want only change a stupid DNS??

I've support godaddy too (I've 500+ names on GD) but it's impossible work with them now.

I'm curious a "normal-non domainer" person how many errors will do for register a simple domain.

Go Daddy is famous for getting rich with their SPAM method! You register a domain name or try to renew a domain name, you have to by pass 1000 windows of SPAM!

Im just sick of it, it keeps getting worse....

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, that's at least one of the reasons I moved to Moniker. A little staeper in the pocket, a lot better with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom