Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pool caught IHH.COM today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$7.5K now. No longer a bargain imo.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$9099 already.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Auctions tend to have names sell for more than they are worth, this one will go higher.

-=DCG=-

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's worth between $10k-$12k reseller. 'H' isn't the best letter, but the repeating letter pattern makes up for that. I wouldn't be surprised if it sold for $12k-$14k either.

azanmi

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm confused but LLL.com drops aren't THAT uncommon, why is this name getting so much discussion?

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm confused but LLL.com drops aren't THAT uncommon, why is this name getting so much discussion?

I don't know, but I started this thread. I have never seen a LLL.com drop before. This name was a 1and1 registered domain, which means no redemption period. Less people may have seen this one coming. When I went into my Pool account, it said '2 bidders' so I thought I was one of only 2 bidders, which got me excited. Then, I realized everyone was already there lol. I went from feeling excited to getting that "ihh" feeling in my stomach. ;)

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know, but I started this thread. I have never seen a LLL.com drop before. This name was a 1and1 registered domain, which means no redemption period. Less people may have seen this one coming. When I went into my Pool account, it said '2 bidders' so I thought I was one of only 2 bidders, which got me excited. Then, I realized everyone was already there lol. I went from feeling excited to getting that "ihh" feeling in my stomach. ;)

typically there is one that drops every few months or so, sometimes more often even.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pool catching that, makes me wonder, maybe we need to start believing in miracles

re: price, this is a huge flip if a big enough company has those initials. So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
..... So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander.

So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander.. eh? So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander...wha?...So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander...heh?...So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander..um?..So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander..ihh?..So buyer, dont infringe, be smart on the lander...

ehhh? I mean ihhhhh? What the sam's elliot does this mean ?

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it means, if you want to sell ihh.com to a company that has initials ihh, and uses the phrase 'ihh' on their page to refer to themselves,
then dont make a lander with a bunch of ads that are for products of the ihh company.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh, I got it. Hey, let's face it, this is a stupit domain name anyway... you know what LLL I would like to have is HUH.com. Huh? Now I like that one.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
crazyd, why are you posting crazy shit?

What's your join date?

Did you join the forum on your 11th birthday or something like that?

You've never seen an LLL drop before?

And you're going to go a whopping $200 bucks?

Your post in this thread, yes the thread you started, totally shows your complete and utter ignorance in domaining.

Woo hoo! I'm in the bidding! I'm going to bid $200.00. Whoooo....Just woke up from an awesome bong hit. Gonna party like its 1999!

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

What's your join date?

Your post in this thread, yes the thread you started, totally shows your complete and utter ignorance in domaining.

Thanks for your input. Join date was 2003 I think. I know a $200 bid would not do anything. As I said, I am selling junk these days for $3k. Ignorant, no, but there was a time... And, for the record, I am on some VERY strong medication, and I tend to press sharpened #2 pencils into my ear canals when I'm feeling frustrated. Yes, all the way in. So be nice!

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh here comes the Dnf welcoming committee.
lol

What's your join date?

Woo hoo! I'm in the bidding! I'm going to bid $200.00. Whoooo....Just woke up from an awesome bong hit. Gonna party like its 1999!

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try sticking forks in your eyeballs...that's what I felt like reading this thread.

All I have in the galley drawer of my '68 motor home is plastic forks. I don't think that's gonna do it. But thanks for the idea. Let's keep this thread focused on the topic of the wonderful and awe-inspiring domain name IHH.com, not about me. Here's a tip... try to avoid threads started by me. My handle should be a clue.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nothing beats the drop of WWF.com :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom