Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Presidential News Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Incase any of you care, Bush is to talk any minute now. Watch CNN.

RMF

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MSNBC.COM is streaming it live right now online

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please tell us what the president is announcing. Thanks! I can't see anything on this at news.google.com yet.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's making his case for his plans to invade Iraq, regardless of what France, China or Russia thinks. He's getting hit with good questions from the reporters there.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nothing really new was said. You can tell it's getting close though. REAL close. I wouldn't even be shocked if the action starts by this weekend. It probably won't - but I would still say the clock on the madman from Iraq is at 11:59 - and the midnight hour is approaching fast.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bush is an #%$%@&*&

He stole the election,with the help of his brother in florida.

He will not get re-elected

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And how did he steal the election again biggeon?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by biggedon

He will not get re-elected

That would mean he would have to lose to a formidable democratic opponent. For the life of me, I can not think of any.

Bush has done well, considering. I wish we'd would have invaded Iraq last year and not involved the UN, but Powell would have made a big stink about it.

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bush has no choice but to put off invading Iraq. The public backlash has been so bad, that polls show that he would lose to just about any democrat running would beat him in 2004.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by edisaacson
The public backlash has been so bad, that polls show that he would lose to just about any democrat running would beat him in 2004.

I can see if the poll was taken in NY, but in middle America (the heartland) people are backing Bush 100%

The people are concerned about security, and there is no democrat running at the moment that would provide any comfort level whatsoever.

The economy has slumped but to be sure the democrats haven't helped one bit. It is their desire to see this economy go further in the toilet. What pieces of shit (strong language but just how I feel). The democrats have stonewalled every piece of legislation the president has tried to come out with. When asked what their solution is you usually get a bunch of "Medicare" this, and "Social Security" that. All hot air.

My guess is they will again be seen as obstructionists in '04. My guess is the Republicans will pick up more Senate seats in the South, and in the midwest. Oh, and the Supreme Court. Bush has a very good chance of choosing at least two in the next (2) years, and possibly (1) more in his next 4 years.

note: I am a staunch Republican if you haven't guessed. I'm not out to convince anyone here of whether I'm right or not. Rather I post because I am absolutely, utterly disgusted in what's happening in the US Senate. What the democrats are doing is not in our nation's best interest, but rather their own. They do not want to see our economy grow, they are currently fillibustering another of GW's Fed judges, and continue to cast doubt on our ability to defeat Saddam Hussein.

(please don't ask how I really feel, I could continue:D )

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
izopod is my kinda guy(or girl)...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

That would mean he would have to lose to a formidable democratic opponent. For the life of me, I can not think of any.

Bush has done well, considering. I wish we'd would have invaded Iraq last year and not involved the UN, but Powell would have made a big stink about it.

Hillary Clinton for President!

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by biggedon

Hillary Clinton for President!

About ***king time there is a female president

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:LAUGH: Your kidding right ? everyone I talk to0 hates the guy...

The ONLY people, standing behind him are the religious right..as in southern baptist AND a few select big business..

everyone knows he has screwed up from day one..

He has absolutely ZERO chance of being re-elected...

Look if he goes into Iraq (he has no chioice he has to now) it is going to cost us billions more meaning no economic recovery..rememeber we go into Iraq we have to OCCUPY IRAQ..we have to take care of that entire country at least for 12-16 months..
So that dooms any possible chance he wil be re-elected.

If he dosent Go in ..he will be perceived as "Pu**y" by most of the world including most in the US..

If he backs down he will look incredibaly weak, to the point that he wont be re-elected..

So he has to go in..and that means 200 million american taxpayers are once agin going to have to foot the bill..the economy is in the worst shape it has been in in 20 years.. andv know we get to foot supporting Iraq...

Nope..he's gone..

The American middle all agree saddam is disgusting..the fact of the matter the "problem" can be taken care of with a $2 bullet..

Not with tens of thosands of American men and womens deaths, not witht tens of thosands of Iraqi innocent civilian deaths, not with Billions of dollars on our backs...

You want saddam gone ..then take him out...

my 2c

Originally posted by izopod

I can see if the poll was taken in NY, but in middle America (the heartland) people are backing Bush 100%

The people are concerned about security, and there is no democrat running at the moment that would provide any comfort level whatsoever.

The economy has slumped but to be sure the democrats haven't helped one bit. It is their desire to see this economy go further in the toilet. What pieces of shit (strong language but just how I feel). The democrats have stonewalled every piece of legislation the president has tried to come out with. When asked what their solution is you usually get a bunch of "Medicare" this, and "Social Security" that. All hot air.

My guess is they will again be seen as obstructionists in '04. My guess is the Republicans will pick up more Senate seats in the South, and in the midwest. Oh, and the Supreme Court. Bush has a very good chance of choosing at least two in the next (2) years, and possibly (1) more in his next 4 years.

note: I am a staunch Republican if you haven't guessed. I'm not out to convince anyone here of whether I'm right or not. Rather I post because I am absolutely, utterly disgusted in what's happening in the US Senate. What the democrats are doing is not in our nation's best interest, but rather their own. They do not want to see our economy grow, they are currently fillibustering another of GW's Fed judges, and continue to cast doubt on our ability to defeat Saddam Hussein.

(please don't ask how I really feel, I could continue:D )

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bidawinner, if Americans (as you say) believe he screwed up on day 1...then why in the hell did the Republicans dominate the mid-term elections? You know very well that history states Americans typically vote against the president in office...

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bidawinner - didnt your people elect a pro wrestler for governor? ;-)

While I tend to lean republican I don't back anybodies stand if I dont think it's the right thing.... (Nobody NEEDS an uzi regardless of what moses says)

The fact remains that he is a popular sitting president with strong support and very little coming out of the democratic party at this point to challenge him in the next election.

Maybe that will change..maybe not.

In the meantime, we have some pretty big issues facing the country and if pigs could fly we might get a little cooperation from both parties to move things forward.

Instead we will continue to get partisan politics and bickering led by the whiney *** daschle/gephardt duo and their co-whores from NY.

throw in a daily racial slur by the idiot republican of the day and we got ourselves the same old mess we have had since integrity packed it's bags and left washington about 225 years ago.

oh, well...at least the supreme court is starting to make some sense again...have you seen the results from this session? Fabulous!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domnet
bidawinner, if Americans (as you say) believe he screwed up on day 1...then why in the hell did the Republicans dominate the mid-term elections? You know very well that history states Americans typically vote against the president in office...

I love it when you republicans start getting hot around the collar..the fact is the Guy cannot be re-elected..look you have MANY republicans that are openly questioning him now..

Because he was popular..people wanted to give him a chance..not any longer..

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/WO0302/S00200.htm

He screwed up Day 1 by playing hardball..it sounded nice to half america..but th eereality he HAS to work with other countries and with his own people..

Liseten to him..

even last night when asked about th worldwide dwindling support fior war with IRAQ.. what was his response..

"we dont need anyones permission" ..

The guy just dosent get it..

and that is finally sinking in with even the regular republican voter.. http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/WO0302/S00200.htm

Remember this poll is typical.. who he is he losing support from? democrats ?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom