Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Registrar M.I.A. domain pending delete- any help apprecited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a name I bought thru Snapnames that was "caught" by a registrar called DotSpeedy.com. I have paid for renewal via paypal, and intended to then transfer out...only to discover that the name still shows the "same" 2008 expiration date and is now in pending delete status.

I have emailed, faxed and phoned DotSpeedy over the last few weeks with no return response of any sort. .

Last Friday, I contacted Snapnames to see if they could help, and they agreed to try and reach Dot Speedy. Nothing back from them 4 business days laters so I don't hold out much hope. Overall DotSpeedy has not answered at least 20 emails, phone calls, or faxes over the last 2 weeks.

I have called Verisign and ICANN and they have directed me to an "online complaint form" that I am now told can take months to process. Time is getting close to deletion. I guess I can put another order in at Snap if it drops again. :veryangry:

Anyone have any ideas if there is anyway to have the name put on "hold" until this can be sorted out. Anything come out of the registerfly mess that could help in a case like this.

Domain Summit 2024

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got to say that is one of the problems with buying at Snapnames that I have found too. I cannot believe that Snapnames do not have a close connection with these registrars after all they auction their domains for them.

DG

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have a TM on their name..

also....

PHP:
Become DotSpeedy Reseller:

For information on becoming a reseller please contact us at service-at-dotspeedy-dot-com. We value our member resellers and are eager to discuss customized solutions based on our client's individual needs.

Why not email asking about becoming a reseller and if they reply ask them why your name hasn't renewed after you paid for it.;):)

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have a TM on their name..
also....
PHP:
Become DotSpeedy Reseller:
For information on becoming a reseller please contact us at service-at-dotspeedy-dot-com. We value our member resellers and are eager to discuss customized solutions based on our client's individual needs.

Why not email asking about becoming a reseller and if they reply ask them why your name hasn't renewed after you paid for it.;):)

Sadly, they don't respond to EMAILS, FAXES or PHONE CALLS. :sigh2:

I have enlisted the help of Snapnames a week ago, but so far I don't think they can even get a callback from this outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom