Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Returning with comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make a comment about the latest incarnation of DNF. It's beautiful. A few years ago I dropped DNF as my main domainer forum. I was at another community where I was very comfortable. DNF seemed to be in a flux, the layout was poor, and the direction of the site seemed unclear at the time.

Recently the community I was at has had changes to it's layout and structure that are imho...terrible. Site loads poorly, layout is ugly, and navigation is annoying. Also the direction of the site imho seems unclear. Activity there has waned imho.

So today I visit DNF through accident as a link led me here to read a thread. Lo and behold a new DNF. One with a slick layout and great navigation. I have spent the past hour here and everything is working fantastic. I really really really like this theme. I think I am back after about a 3 year hiatus. Time to take the other site off my speeddial and put DNF back in.

So that's my feedback. I am hopefully not completely forgotten.

See you in the threads.

Upvote 0
T

tekz999

The quality and the community is also important. Anyway, good to see you are back.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Jesse :)

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!!

I wanted to make a comment about the latest incarnation of DNF. It's beautiful. A few years ago I dropped DNF as my main domainer forum. I was at another community where I was very comfortable. DNF seemed to be in a flux, the layout was poor, and the direction of the site seemed unclear at the time.

Recently the community I was at has had changes to it's layout and structure that are imho...terrible. Site loads poorly, layout is ugly, and navigation is annoying. Also the direction of the site imho seems unclear. Activity there has waned imho.

So today I visit DNF through accident as a link led me here to read a thread. Lo and behold a new DNF. One with a slick layout and great navigation. I have spent the past hour here and everything is working fantastic. I really really really like this theme. I think I am back after about a 3 year hiatus. Time to take the other site off my speeddial and put DNF back in.

So that's my feedback. I am hopefully not completely forgotten.

See you in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom