Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
Just as a side note, at the last traffic conference we bought a very large adult domain, some of you know what the domain is. The domain makes good money, but don't expect 30-50 cents a click.

Donny

I am more interested in how they can make 25k in 6 weeks, are we talking russian ruble or american dollars here?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Click Forensics said the greatest percentage of click fraud, more than 88%, originated within the United States and Canada.

Outside North America, the greatest amount came from within India, which saw a 26% increase in the second quarter.

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, you are earning more than me/others in the forum from click-fraud. Very impressive there, buddy. :)

And no, I don't look down on third-world country people -- only when they act like crybabys when they get terminated for blindingly obvious reasons and then make up fake excuses.

wappy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, Donny

My account also been suspended. I could admit your reason/excuse, but I think you should email us when the account was suspended, not we found it ourselves.
It is OK, I could bear it.

But I am very not comfortable with your sentences here. What is "I didn't cheat" group meaning? What is your last sentence: " We provide a system that will pay you on time and a lot of money if you send real traffic to us. If you use some automated system that makes you money we will catch you, maybe not the first time, but we will catch you." meaning?

You do not closed their account by they were cheating, but because of the conversion rate. But your sentences here may made others misunderstanding they were cheating. If you said they were cheating, you should give out the evidence.

And the conversion rate is not our problem, we only need to offer real traffic, using and optimizing are you liability. I do NOT think we need to care about what conversion rate. How do you calculate fair-and-square?! How do you calculate the phone order and the increasing of the effection of the brand?
If you want conversion rate, you should choose a CPA program, not CPC.

And your terms do NOT showed any limitation or restriction about conversion rate, so we are NOT responsible for this. If you reject our traffic, you should pay us we have already earned AT LEAST.

donsimon said:
Let's see.
Putao/wangjun/danrong wang and whatever other names you had. Your account was terminated, you sent me an email and a PM and I responded to both of them. I am not going to air your dirty laundry here.

ondera - As I told you in the 3 or 4 emails we had, it wasn't my fault you got terminated. You screwed up in the past with some other Yahoo provider. And that's how you got busted. I never said you did anything wrong with us, or at least that I could find. But I was told to shut you down for past problems.

domain4sell/veryfine what did we pay you like $25k in 6 weeks. Too bad that on $15k of that money not a single person bought anything with advertisers. So you were terminated, at the request of advertisers, not even Yahoo.

Where's joy3g and guawang? Then we can complete the whole "I didn't cheat" group.

We provide a system that will pay you on time and a lot of money if you send real traffic to us. If you use some automated system that makes you money we will catch you, maybe not the first time, but we will catch you.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What does Click Forensics know. People pay them to say what is fraud. I see it a little differently. Where the partner says they are from, where they really are from, and where their proxy server says they are from.

Proxy servers are the root of most of the click fraud that is happening. Figure out what is a proxy and what isn't a proxy and then you can work from there. I am not saying that people using proxies are commiting fraud. am saying that most people commiting fraud use proxies.

Donny

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with that, as that was my first thought when I read the article.. you get more dollar from your click if it originates from the US.

PHP:
function get_ip()
{
	if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])) {
		$ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']; }
	elseif (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'])) {
		$ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP']; }
	else {
		$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; }

return $ip;
}

Problem Solved.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh hello stupid, my sedo account is not suspended, they suspended of my friends account, i hope you can understand me stupid.

Love this guy!

Suspended throughout the first world. :brick:

I have a little problem with the "conversion ratios" idea for ppc. Parked templates are designed to somewhat mislead the customer to advertisements which we hope they click on. When they click on the ads and then don't convert to a sale, it's bad traffic?

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing very interesting to add ....

JUST ... This is a very funny thread ... Keep it alive ?

asquare

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you with my similar problem too....

PArked.com suspended my account too without reason. I think (reading all this) that this is their way....

thank you for your time

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
asquare - you were commiting fraud. You got busted. Have a nice day.

Donny

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
veryfine said:
自以为是!! [ You are really Stuck-Up!!! Pretty Cocky!!! A real smarty-pants. ] That is the sense.
That is the sense? OK, you can have whatever opinion you want. Do you think I really give a damn about what you think?

asquare

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear donny

thank you for your reply

but tell me what kind of fraud did I?

PS. As i can understand you are the "guy" from parked.com. Thats good.
PS2. The little money i made from you then you can have it back if you think so...

thank you Donny

nativeman

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After i post my First post,I receive 1 warned message...LOL...
Strange you should make this your first post. Please note that you will be watched carefully.

[mod]Flame removed and another warning issued.[/mod]

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's warning number two nativeman. I told you that you were being watched carefully as you indicated above.

wappy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
heyhey, nativeman
Please DO NOT USING LOCATION AS ATTACK EXCUSE!!!

He did wrong, not means you could also do wrong things

nativeman said:
After i post my First post,I receive 1 warned message...LOL...

BTW:asia.... You are really Stuck-Up.

nativeman

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a sad case of cruelty .....post 2 post,I receive 2 warnings....
cry.....

DNbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wonder how it takes $25.000 to .... oh well.......:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom