Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, is this a record for the most posts in one day for one thread here at dnforum??? lol Very interesting post if I do say so myself. Errrr, type so. :)

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No parking company will close your account if you're sending $25k of legitimate traffic - why would they? Profit for you is profit for them :)

Putao

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To:Donny

I don't know your meaning.PUTAO is dnforum ID,DANRONGWANG is my Email of YAHOO, WANG JUN is my Name.
Why my account is change from suspended to terminated.I'm sorry first speak the thing. But I have other idea.Even I have no received your any reply today.
I have very sorry for it.
But my domains traffic lose is real.I don't know you"I am not going to air your dirty laundry here" If you hint I have cheat,please speak to anybody here.
I have very sorry for it. But I think the God tell us everybody are all equality, though your country is richness and my country is poor.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Putao said:
But I think the God tell us everybody are all equality, though your country is richness and my country is poor.

This has nothing to do with God.

You send traffic that converts well = you get paid and keep your account.

You send traffic that doesn't convert = you lose your account and earnings.

It's that simple... :wave:

Putao

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
This has nothing to do with God.

You send traffic that converts well = you get paid and keep your account.

You send traffic that doesn't convert = you lose your account and earnings.

It's that simple... :wave:
There are about
US$1700.00 in my account, of which US$500.00 is my income of last half a month when I just join 'Parked' (at that time 'Parked' response me to pay it next time, as I didn't fill in the tax bill).
Now,all no pay? and the US$500.00 ?

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Putao said:
There are about
US$1700.00 in my account, of which US$500.00 is my income of last half a month when I just join 'Parked' (at that time 'Parked' response me to pay it next time, as I didn't fill in the tax bill).
Now,all no pay? and the US$500.00 ?

Is the majority of your traffic from China? I believe Donny has mentioned before that traffic from China, India, Turkey and some other countries are not counted by Yahoo. These are non-converting traffic.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a theory on what is going on here. It should be very difficult for anyone to track conversion rates because your clicks should be farmed out to so many different advertisers. However, if you keyword optimize to only the highest keywords (regardless of relevance) your clicks will go to a very small number of advertisers and not have good conversion rates because of lack of relevance. My theory is that "clever" domainers have keyword optimized to non-relevant but high-paying keywords, resulting in a lack of conversion. Advertisers paying $20-$50 per click are paying attention to the lack of conversion and getting pissed off. Wheras an advertiser paying 10 cents per click probably wouldn't pay much attention to conversion on any detailed basis? Any chance this might be the case?

Duck

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
I think you are likely comparing apples to oranges. The North Amercia stats must you gave must be based on total numbers because of the fact most traffic comes from there anyway, especially valuable traffic, rather than a traffic adjusted perentage ratio.

I am not comparing anything to anything, this is a quote from Click Forensics,
http://www.clickforensics.com/news/
See for yourself.

Also did you ever tell the parking programs about your revelation on "Fake Genuine Traffic" (pardon the oxymoron)

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 10 domains on Parked....and from the last 2 months I get only 2 clicks....

joy3g

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
Let's see.
Putao/wangjun/danrong wang and whatever other names you had. Your account was terminated, you sent me an email and a PM and I responded to both of them. I am not going to air your dirty laundry here.

ondera - As I told you in the 3 or 4 emails we had, it wasn't my fault you got terminated. You screwed up in the past with some other Yahoo provider. And that's how you got busted. I never said you did anything wrong with us, or at least that I could find. But I was told to shut you down for past problems.

domain4sell/veryfine what did we pay you like $25k in 6 weeks. Too bad that on $15k of that money not a single person bought anything with advertisers. So you were terminated, at the request of advertisers, not even Yahoo.

Where's joy3g and guawang? Then we can complete the whole "I didn't cheat" group.

We provide a system that will pay you on time and a lot of money if you send real traffic to us. If you use some automated system that makes you money we will catch you, maybe not the first time, but we will catch you.

Donny
:boom: :boom:
i am here ,my account is suspended for a long time,I refuse traffic flow is the main

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
joy3g said:
:boom: :boom:
i am here ,my account is suspended for a long time,I refuse traffic flow is the main
I wonder why you're not welcome at PPC? Maybe it's because you've had problems with so many providers in the past (check your previous posts) and I'm sure that parked.com don't appreciate you registering wwwparked.com; a domain you indicated was for sale here (breaking the rules anyway):

http://www.dnforum.com/thread158215.html

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
I am not comparing anything to anything, this is a quote from Click Forensics,
http://www.clickforensics.com/news/
See for yourself.

Also did you ever tell the parking programs about your revelation on "Fake Genuine Traffic"

thanks Namestrands for the info. It can't get any worse than what i am reading...something needs to be done or else the entire PPC business model is rendered useless by CF soon!!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have 10 domains on Parked....and from the last 2 months I get only 2 clicks....

Well, at least you don't have to worry about conversion rates!

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ban 'em ban'em all

aZooZa said:
I wonder why you're not welcome at PPC? Maybe it's because you've had problems with so many providers in the past (check your previous posts) and I'm sure that parked.com don't appreciate you registering wwwparked.com; a domain you indicated was for sale here (breaking the rules anyway):

Abraham said:
thanks Namestrands for the info. It can't get any worse than what i am reading...something needs to be done or else the entire PPC business model is rendered useless by CF soon!!

ClickForensic are kinda like the people you pay to research the affects of mouse migration. In order to get the research grants they need to scare people into thinking its such a huge issue.

Not to negate that it is anything but a big issue, just take what they say sensibly and read between the lines as it is somewhat bias.

This is not a chicken little scenario, the only sky that is falling will be the one on the heads of these Alibabas..

dnelson197

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know about parked.com

[mod]If you don't know about parked.com, then please take your comments to a more appropriate and general forum.[/mod]

Again, I don't know about parked.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I registered at parked.com. I will try it!

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a classic thread, reminds me of the United Nations.

Are there cultural differences when it comes to acceptance of what is click fraud or not? Or maybe the differences are in following the rules, terms of service.

Click fraud effects us all. Do not let scammers kill the golden goose.

aZooZa said:

Time for the white flag. :yield:

I remember the old days when internet scammers hid in the shadows on the net.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wufeng said:
parked is a nippy dog

what is this supposed to mean? Can you please elaborate. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom