Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Chess player caught cheating with wireless device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
eve - you shmuck

Oh, so you can call people in other countries fraud and forum members a jerk, but can't tolerate you being called what you are.

Get a life...

Yes, the runner and chess player committed a fraud, what else would you call it? an accident? and if you read the previous posters comments, he deserved to be called much more than a jerk.....and if I'm a shmuck your an ignorant fool.

Domain Days 2024

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Moderators
Can you warn Raider girl not to Pm me? I am not interested knowing her opinions and justifications from a low life.

I did not initiate a PM. I don't care for her views anymore. She can track fraudsters and scumbags from New Delhi or Newport Beach. If she has to say something let her say it publicly. Clearly, this is getting on my nerves and even I may say something extremely abusive she may not like. If I get banned like Zojila, so be it.

Ask her to stop nagging please. I may do more than just PM. I will.

------------------------------
Re: Chess player caught cheating with wireless device

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the runner and chess player committed a fraud, what else would you call it? an accident? and if you read the previous posters PMs, he deserved to be called much more than a jerk...So if I'm a shmuck that makes you a ignorant fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biznews
Oh, so you can call people in other countries fraud and forum members a jerk, but can't tolerate you being called what you are.

Get a life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderGirl
Jojila was temporarily banned today because I reported his obscene remarks and name calling, I have ZERO tolerance for any profane language or name calling, I dont know if calling me a "Smuck" was intented to be mean spirited, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not report it, I do ask that you remove it though.

Since joining this forum, I have had more than my share of sexual private messages, marriage proposals and links to obscene material, from this experience, I've come to known the moderators very well.

Eva

In Reply to your Post Re: Chess player caught cheating with wireless device:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Moderators
Can you warn Raider girl not to Pm me? Ask her to stop nagging please.

Replied to his one 1 pm and thats "nagging"? :drama: :violin:

I may do more than just PM. I will.

So now your threatening me?....What are you going to do? drive your tricycle into my house? No need for name calling, I suggest you get rid of the baby bottle :baby: and diapers and debate on an intelligent level...Something I dont think your capable of!

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider, I am off to a glitzy party on the upper east side with my sexy girlfriend. She looks kickass (not ugly like you in your profile). A going to a Hollywood actor's residence. So this will be my last post untill you stop bitching and moaning as you are or the moderators shut this down.

What are doing tonight? Bet your lonely hAss has nothing to do. So you might as well do more forum posts and accumuate F$. You will need it....

NOTE : You PM'ed me first and twice. You low life.

Dell was smart enough to have their tech support from New Delhi.

What does Manila offer? Child Prostitution.

Yeah! I may just come over to whack your stupid, accusatory tongue. This will be a good start to my New Year...

Now go start posting more threads. The clock is ticking to your sorry New Year...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider, I am off to a glitzy party on the upper east side with my sexy girlfriend.

The only party your going to is in your room with Rosey Palm, Wish her a happy New year for me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, got to go, company is here!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider, I am off to a glitzy party on the upper east side with my sexy girlfriend. She looks kickass (not ugly like you in your profile). A going to a Hollywood actor's residence.

Oh Please.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreeing with HH on that thought.

"i'm off to a cool party with a really hot girl, but you are ugly, nah nah!!"

"I will come over and grab and pull on your tongue, nah nah"

Pretty Juvinille. Eva, you seem to have a knack for sometimes being drawn into pissing matches with people. You are a feisty lady! ( I like it).

She explained her actions, let it go and grow up. This is a new year, lets wipe the slate clean and try and prove that we are still worthy of inhabiting this planet, for a change.

Jay

Dr.Ead

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok stop it
a new year, a new year flame war ? :p

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dell was smart enough to have their tech support from New Delhi.

"Cheap enough" is more like it

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2006-03-20-dell-india_x.htm

What does Manila offer? Child Prostitution.

You must of looked into this or visited, otherwise how would you know?

300,000 Child prostitutes in India, where Police are the pimps!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12321933&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=12158002

Eva, you seem to have a knack for sometimes being drawn into pissing matches with people. You are a feisty lady! ( I like it).

Your right....I'll try to cool it, Happy New Year Jay!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ban him forever

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ban what and who? why don't you so called men hide under her racist skirt? that's how she started. you men trying to gain approval of a biased shmuck.

she had a member banned. what for? if he said some choice words, she deserved it. he made a comment on her undeserving statements.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to steer the thread back ...

Cheating in chess tournaments with such devices is nothing new. It has happened quite a few times here in the USA, too.

One year at the World Open (biggest-$ tournament in the country), an unknown guy wearing big headphones was beating world-famous grandmasters. He gave his name as John von Neumann (a famous mathematician from older times). The director asked him to take off the headphones and solve a very simple chess problem, but he refused. So they kicked him out.

That was in the '90s, but we're seeing more cases like this each year as the technology gets smaller and harder to catch. (There were a couple at this year's World Open too.)

Cheers,
Randomo
(semi-retired chess master)

P.S. When jdk wrote "Ban him forever", I think he was talking about the chess cheater, not about anyone in this thread.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you guys really own a Dell computer ? I do, and for my support calls I learned they have support centers in several countries.
Just for Dell LatinAmerica, I've been attended in Puerto Rico, USA and San Salvador.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pretty much.
She definately show some racist tendencies here.
At the very least tragically uninformed opinions.

Over generalizing is more like it, racist? thats a stretch! If you and I were talking about click fraud and I said "India is well know for click fraud", would you label me a racist as well?

You only need to read the writing on the wall to see that biznews is using every trick he can to get this Lady banned, she not biting, so now hes playing the race card, how pathetic. Disrespecting this young Lady with his own barrage of immature personal attacks and his own spice of bigotry, only to find out that she doesnt bully easy, I commend her for standing up to him and his male ego, which has kept this alive.

Let it rest my friend

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you guys really own a Dell computer ? I do, and for my support calls I learned they have support centers in several countries.
Just for Dell LatinAmerica, I've been attended in Puerto Rico, USA and San Salvador.

Read this article:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/11/24/dell.call.centers.ap/index.html

When jdk wrote "Ban him forever", I think he was talking about the chess cheater, not about anyone in this thread.

Your correct, another over reaction on the part of biznews

HHDomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Over generalizing is more like it, racist? thats a stretch! If you and I were talking about click fraud and I said "India is well know for click fraud", would you label me a racist as well?

You only need to read the writing on the wall to see that biznews is using every trick he can to get this Lady banned, she not biting, so now hes playing the race card, how pathetic. Disrespecting this young Lady with his own barrage of immature personal attacks and his own spice of bigotry, only to find out that she doesnt bully easy, I commend her for standing up to him and his male ego, which has kept this alive.

Let it rest my friend

Over generalizing, stereotyping, racism. It's a very fine line. Very fine.
Biznews seems to be trying to get her banned and she hasn't really done anything that I would call not biting. There is a lot of disrespect on both sides of this issue from what I have read.

Consider the matter rested but place all blame where blame belongs.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
sorry guys. i don't want anyone banned. well too bad if you accuse me of that. i don't take stupid remarks kindly. there will always be a jury and a judge. if you wan't to take her side, fine with me. for me she will always be a incompetent shmuck. and she can be a member of this forum for eternity for all i care.

zojila was right. read his post. all he mentioned was - take your shit elsewhere. i learned from him, that she pm'd him accusing of profanity while calling him a jerk. so he retaliated...

a racist is a racist is a racist. no matter what you tie it with. someone with an ethnic face should not thread these waters.

that post is one of the most nonsensical assumption (if not belief) on her part.

i don't care really what you speak of me. raider girl to me is a racist who spits venom.

"..and this is where dell support comes from" - what an idiot....

IIM8

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Long live Free speech and diverse opinions.....

Remember that we all have to live together.

Cheats in sport/games and generalised blanket comments about races of people, share the same unacceptable spotlight.

Take a moment to feel good about yourself and towards others, its not hard if it is important in your life to see colour, rather than black and white.

lets not let ego and arrogance form the basis for our community standards................the segway back to the topic relevance (The same premise for the chess cheat as the bickering on this thread)

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom