Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Chess player caught cheating with wireless device

Status
Not open for further replies.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
IIM8

i pm'd raider girl and offered a hand of friendship. i even complimented her on her new profile pic and her son.

well, i come back and read the same attacks. so i had it.

it just goes to show what people are. they are what they are and i am not in a position to judge them. so all of my threads, i take it back.

anyways, where is the moderator???????

requesting to close this thread. unfortunately, we are all too distant and too apart to come to any conclusion here.

i propose a truce. If some one has a smart ass comment to take this further, i am not responding anymore.

that bruce hornsby lyrics is apt.

some things will never change. that's just the way it is...

peace all of you, (you too raider girl). may all of you have a successful domaining year in 2007. and i mean it.....

Domain Days 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
IIM8

i pm'd raider girl and offered a hand of friendship. i even complimented her on her new profile pic and her son.

Yes Chris, its true you did, ONLY minutes after you posted your on slaught of disgusting trash, thinking I wouldnt take a looksy, nice try!.

So you want to see what your mentor zojila PM'd me? here you go;

**** you bi*ch. go s*ck some d**k

So this is the guy you want to learn from Chris?

This is what got him banned, the astricks are mine, he didnt bother leaving anything to the imagination, which in your case isnt a problem.

I have no problem accepting a truce as long as it has some meaning.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ok raider. lets close this. there are important things to be done. each time we seek an answer to these threads, we are using our mental reserves for nothing productive.

ok, back to business and peace....

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ok raider. lets close this. there are important things to be done. each time we seek an answer to these threads, we are using our mental reserves for nothing productive.

ok, back to business and peace....

OK.....Agreed

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you guys really own a Dell computer ? I do, and for my support calls I learned they have support centers in several countries.
Just for Dell LatinAmerica, I've been attended in Puerto Rico, USA and San Salvador.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=193497

Dell support call

Poor tech support guy gets flamed by an angry customer pissed off at his computer. (WARNING!!! Very graphic language)

I do have a DELL. And I find that dell is better then Register.com but they have a problem with them sometimes.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

OMG!, what a wild audio clip, Dells laptop support is mostly in the USA, sounds as though thats where it came from, I dont know what Dells policy is for handling abusive calls like this, I think a warning followed by another warning followed by disconnecting the call would of been more appropriate, not saying anything sends a signal that a caller can say anything they want to. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom