Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Custom Parked.com Pages SHOWCASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Donny, sometimes a 2-clicker lands more clicks than a single clicker because people can't find what they want right away. Plus 2-clickers are better off being customized with extra content ;) But single clickers land higher PPC.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, sometimes a 2-clicker lands more clicks than a single clicker because people can't find what they want right away. Plus 2-clickers are better off being customized with extra content ;) But single clickers land higher PPC.

Actually some "2-clickers" land better CPC. :eek:k:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen and this is in most cases, not all cases. But in most cases, single click gets more clicks, but a lower RPC. A 2 click page allows people to drill down a little more, but give you less clicks, but usually a higher RPC. Which makes more money that's up to the domain, I have seen it both ways. It also depends on how much traffic you are getting. If you are getting 1000 hits a day on a 1 click domain, you could possibly kill the keyword over a few weeks/months, I know I have a few times. But if you are getting 10-50 hits a day and it's a very targetted domain already, you will probably do better with a 1 click.

Donny

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yep, parked is fun to customize.
just done a little one this morning, hopefully parked pages get crawled?
we'll see

cubiczirconia

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow! Seems like some great new changes at Parked today! :eek:k:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
yep, parked is fun to customize.
just done a little one this morning, hopefully parked pages get crawled?
we'll see

cubiczirconia

Pred, IMO single-click landers are already too long to add that much content. I prefer to add custom content to 2-click landers as they are much shorter. Also, if you add THAT much info on a page, visitors might just read it and not click on any links.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Would it be at all possible to add a function where we could switch to a 2 click lander for our one clickers?....I have several one clickers and it would be interesting to see how many of they perform with a 2 click vs a 1 click.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider - Changing the keyword work make it a 2 click lander. Today only we can change it on our end. Just send something to your account manager and they can change it for you.

I'm hoping to have that option turned on in your account in a few weeks.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, I guess I need to give somebody a raise for the splitter. :)

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Donny, I think the intelligence of the keyword splitter used by Parked is the best in the industry :D

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It could still use a lot of work, especially on misspellings. But it gets a little better every day. Which gives me an idea on how I can improve it. Thanks!

Donny

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how does it work?...what exactly does it do?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Tony, I entered "nationwidemortgagelicensingsystemandregistry.com" and it split the words accurately into "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System And Registry". That's pretty impressive for such a long and complex string. Try doing the same with Sedo :D Good luck with that... It is the cornerstone of automation; it provided me with a "Nationwide Mortgage" pair with a template. I changed the template to "Home Loans" - very related - and added custom content. Lo and behold, a live site with keywords, ready to be spidered by Google :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom