Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Custom Parked.com Pages SHOWCASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna call the law! that's where the Name Servers are pointing. :uhoh:

Customized Parked Landers

Here's a 2 click lander: PurchaseGoldBullion.com

Here's some one click landers:

StructuredSettlement.name

RefinanceYourHouse.net

SatellitePhones.name

That's where the implementation of new style landers are needed so we can ad header text to go with the footer text.. :disappointed:

I'm wondering that as well, I don't want anything on my landers people have to click besides links that pay. ;)

Looks like they're back at PARKED now...with nice One-Click landers! :eek:k:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got BeerBrewing.info the other day, and took a shot at it...
Most of the text is stolen from Wikipedia, so I'm not sure if it helps seo any, but looks ok..
Stuck in a few banners so they have something to click further down too... :smilewinkgrin:

WOW!!! VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYYYY INFORMATIVE!!!! :eek:k:

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SDX, Nice close-up.

I checked it out! It's still a one pager....

Cool!...I just noticed my LiveCamera.TV is a single lander also! :eek:k:

GORLOV,
Looks really good but I don't like the idea of having so much info you can't see the links to click on...too easy to get involved in all the info you provided and forget about the links...

Remember some people go to the domain name to get information so you don't want to give them all available info without having to click the links.:worried:

Got BeerBrewing.info the other day, and took a shot at it...
Most of the text is stolen from Wikipedia, so I'm not sure if it helps seo any, but looks ok..
Stuck in a few banners so they have something to click further down too... :smilewinkgrin:

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GORLOV,
Looks really good but I don't like the idea of having so much info you can't see the links to click on...too easy to get involved in all the info you provided and forget about the links...

Remember some people go to the domain name to get information so you don't want to give them all available info without having to click the links.:worried:

That's why I put relevant ads and banners in the text too.... :yes:

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Gorlov,

So You get paid from the links and banners you added? If so, from who? YPN..

This would be new to me and very interesting..

That's why I put relevant ads and banners in the text too.... :yes:

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like the idea of more content and not just another ppc commercial garbage page. But what is anybody seeing as to SEO value with this customization? On your host stats are you seeing any pickup by Goo or Yhoo or are they still recognizing these as "parked" and killing them in the search results?

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As for Parked.com, I read that if you add the correct meta description as soon as you ad the name that they are indexed by Google very quickly. If you do not and miss the first crawl of google, it may be some time before you get indexed.

Like the idea of more content and not just another ppc commercial garbage page. But what is anybody seeing as to SEO value with this customization? On your host stats are you seeing any pickup by Goo or Yhoo or are they still recognizing these as "parked" and killing them in the search results?

Zaan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BTW, how can you tell if they were picked up by google?

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope once Donny catches up on all his emails, PM's, etc. we'll find out those new "ideas" he has to make our Parked pages even more appealing! :eek:k:

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doesnt anything improve with customization???..:)

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So...Donny, what does decide whether a domain is a one-page or two-page lander?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do we decided a 1 click versus 2 click? We use our old http://www.electronicdartboards.com and if we hit a 20 or a bullseye, then the domain will be a 1 click domain. If not, well then it's a 2 click domain. :)

Now the truth, our providers decide if a domain is 1 click or a 2 click. And basically it's calculated based on the popularity of the keyword, the number of advertisers, and the price. The domain is involved in the decision as well and where the traffic is coming from.

Hope this helps.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom