Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Custom Parked.com Pages SHOWCASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm not sure if placing other ads complies with Yahoo's terms of service. Donny?

digitalfog

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...this is making me re-think whether or not I should spend more time modifying/customizing our parked domains. This could be very good. :approve:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...this is making me re-think whether or not I should spend more time modifying/customizing our parked domains. This could be very good. :approve:

I find even a 50% improvement in revenue after I optimize! :eek:k:

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a FAQ or guide on how to best optimize on parked?

I mean I know how to find top paying related keywords. On google but with a yahoo I am not sure. Also I am guessing you are just using basic seo practices and can you add inbound links?

I might have just found the solution to my parking problem.

Very nice, but I have to wonder about copyright and trademark issues on those images.

i'm exotic with this new custom content featured .. here is another one : http://www.superexotic.com ^_^

Look good, now if we could only change those ugly listing boxes that look like "Hello My Name is" Stickers.

Customized Parked Landers

Here's a 2 click lander: PurchaseGoldBullion.com

Here's some one click landers:

StructuredSettlement.name

RefinanceYourHouse.net

SatellitePhones.name

Do you getting clicks on the StructuredSettlement.name

I have a bunch of name related to that and car insurance and they never get clicks or Skenzo is scamming me and not paying me for them.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A fine return on your time!

After testing out our domains with almost all the other major parking companies...I find PARKED to still be the best overall! :eek:k:
Anyone got some nice new "Parked Sites" to show off? :smilewinkgrin:

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to eliminate one or more of the "categories" when a word doesn't apply? For example, the domain includes the word, jockstrap. While related keywords are adjustable/removable, the categories are not.

The categories that come up are Strap, Jockstraps and Mens Underwear. The latter 2 are obviously related, but the former, Strap, suggests straps for purses, luggage, etc. and is therefore wholly unrelated despite being the primary category.

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok see what you think about this one
donnyistheman.com

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, he's like "hurry up and sell this domain to me because I'm tired of bidding against these dorks and have stats to go update" lol

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks KaneCo
Yeah you are right Focus. Or he is thinking "I could be reading DNForum right now" Or " Wish I hadn't had that other cup of coffee this morning" Oh and Focus I love your saying under your name. RIGHT ON MAN all the way! :eek:k:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
word to the BIRD

...literally! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom