Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Custom Parked.com Pages SHOWCASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why are most if your domains pointing to the meanwhile.com pages? I thought for SERPs it would be better to use the Parked redirection option where you can keep the actual domain name in the address bar?

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i dono, i just changed dns and its points to meanwhile, how to keep actual domain name on top when dealing with bulk?

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I am not unhappy with sedopro (get European traffic mostly), I have to say Parked custom pages are tempting :)

Some very nice integrations too !

digitalfog

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I am not unhappy with sedopro (get European traffic mostly), I have to say Parked custom pages are tempting :)

Some very nice integrations too !

For whatever reason, we've found that Parked.com pages produce wildly better results than SedoPro, etc., etc.

Our domain portfolio covers the whole gamut - keyword type domains ending with .com, .org, .us, .net - and we've parked this portfolio at all of the "hot" parking companies.

Parked.com wins, hands down. Thank you Parked.com!

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You've put together some very nice custom pages. Have you seen an improvement in clickthrough or traffic yet?

CTR up, round 120-150% occasionally even on crappy names-
recommended very for high good typin's names

also i've put contact details like phones..etc for proper services

-optimise the opportunity for sale to the end user imho

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, we've found that Parked.com pages produce wildly better results than SedoPro, etc., etc.

Our domain portfolio covers the whole gamut - keyword type domains ending with .com, .org, .us, .net - and we've parked this portfolio at all of the "hot" parking companies.

Again, it also depends of the origin of the traffic your domains generate. Afaik, sedopro is (one of ?) the best available option(s) when it comes to European-related domains.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can "pop-up" another page from a parked.com custom page..and what that code would be?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can "pop-up" another page from a parked.com custom page..and what that code would be?

You would need to use javascript and at this point you can't add that to the custom content. you may be able to do it with css but then we don't have the ability to add/edit custom css.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked is great for adding content to pages and a good stop gap before developing.
My traffic is increasing on this puppy, and is too good to park so is a great temp. measure:

www.Sierra-Leone.com

Parked are the best. Sedo is hopeless

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pred, I think you need to liven up your lander pics, Perhaps get some ideas from some Jewelry sites.

I use custom templates for many of my domains, because I just don't like the pics parked has for a particular category.... I have seen an increase in CTR as a result.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Placed some CJ ads in the content section for a domain last night and found an affiliate commission a little while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom