Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The person doing this sale is not a minor. We submitted our statement to "Jeff". End of our talkings with him after trying to do something with him. We havent frauded anyone therefore we have all our evidence ready to anyone we have to prove to. We don't even expect to go to court. We have all we need and our advisors think the same.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
If it makes what you said it MAKES then give back his $$$ and KEEP the site!
yeah, I thought it was strange that the site was selling for less than it had already made..If it made $10.5k why sell it for $7.1k..

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well yes it sold for less than it has made, but we have the hard evidence of the revenues. We've got solid proof and not just words.

Failed attempts to please the buyer. Buyer expects all sorts of cash within a week. This is why the site was shown as a site that makes its major revenues by donations resulting in the need to please users.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
The person doing this sale is not a minor. We submitted our statement to "Jeff". End of our talkings with him after trying to do something with him. We havent frauded anyone therefore we have all our evidence ready to anyone we have to prove to. We don't even expect to go to court. We have all we need and our advisors think the same.
Maybe you don't know how to read. You are the minor in this transaction. You even thought people in this thread were telling you to keep the money. LoL Maybe you just aren't reading the thread in the right way.

DamienStone said:
Well yes it sold for less than it has made, but we have the hard evidence of the revenues. We've got solid proof and not just words.

Failed attempts to please the buyer. Buyer expects all sorts of cash within a week. This is why the site was shown as a site that makes its major revenues by donations resulting in the need to please users.
A "week" is 1/4 of a month for which you showed ending august 2nd (whole month) was over $1000
Anyone can send money with egold. You could have signed up as mickey mouse and donald duck and funded it with hundreds of donations.

Kinda funny how income plumetted so fast

You have failed to respond to the new roflreborn site (Are you hiding something)

Also you still did not Install lineage2. What happened last night? Decided not to do it?

You have advisor(s)? (more than one?) I highly doubt it. Yes I expect to go to court and my lawyer will represent me as well.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
...We don't even expect to go to court. We have all we need and our advisors think the same.

Then your advisors must be plain idiots...
All that transaction was designed as a fraud and was performed as a fraud.
You deserve to be severely punished... and you will be.
Just keep your hands on your ass and watch out!

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are seriously messed up. And the deal was not made by a minor. Do you read where our emails come from? The escrow deal and bank account etc? Yes people have told me to not succumb to your scare tactics. I never said in this thread. Like we have said. Hard proof of all income we do have. rofareborn? nope. Maybe a user set it up who knows. As for installing the server. You told me forget it about it. So I did. I quit in the process of it because you do not wish to view all the hard proof from the companies dealing with our donations as well working towards something.
google search of [email protected] just shows our old website hosting
Do what you want to do. What we have been advised to do won't change.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that you decided not take up the offer of refunding the money.
You'll be taken to court and will be made to pay interest of the $7100 ( i get 4.25% from my bank on a special deal) , the escrow fees of $200 , lawyer fees of thousands of dollars

The fees will start racking up

http://www.rofareborn.com/ as soon as i mentioned it in the thread he took it offline
it showed the nickname of aquilo which is is his nick on my site

No match for "rofareborn.com" in the registrar database.

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

Looks like this guy dumped this domain quick after i pointed it out heh

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
people have told me to not succumb to your scare tactics.

What people? everyone here agrees you are just a scammer and a thief...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Individuals that refer to themselves in plural ("we") have serious issues. Jeff, as I mentioned earlier you're wasting steam on this. Hammer away using the legal process.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do also suspect this guy (DamienStone) has some serious mental health issues.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
he he... we should put Damienstone's biography there... :wink:

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy is a class act
I have emails telling me that his email account Gmail "Maria Haxton" was his wife's name. I am now assuming it is his mom's name.

As soon as i mentioned his new site he put up the godaddy page and deleted it from his account.

He has alot of things to hide.

If anyone has access to a historic whois database could you please do a past whois on the domain mentioned in the previous post? It's probably too new to find something out about it but its worth a shot.

Alex is obviously not very bright. He doesn't understand after sale basic transitional support as well. He's just helping my case now everyday he doesn't set up the game equals more time not getting donations(like there were any) etc.

DamienStone said:
You are seriously messed up. And the deal was not made by a minor. Do you read where our emails come from? The escrow deal and bank account etc? Yes people have told me to not succumb to your scare tactics. I never said in this thread. Like we have said. Hard proof of all income we do have. rofareborn? nope. Maybe a user set it up who knows. As for installing the server. You told me forget it about it. So I did. I quit in the process of it because you do not wish to view all the hard proof from the companies dealing with our donations as well working towards something.
google search of [email protected] just shows our old website hosting
Do what you want to do. What we have been advised to do won't change.

shows that you k now perfectly well what rofareborn is . you dropped it quickly from the godaddy database as soon as i posted it. Image posted above with proof. You were abl eto delete all incoming PM's but forgot the outgoing ones.

Don't even attempt to delete them as all of your attempts to access the machine are now being logged.

In reality he sold the site as everyone is leaving and going to other sites and also the game server db was leaked out. Think I can't get you based on income? Your mom (advisor) gives bad advice. You'll be spending time for other reasons such as misinformation, not telling me about the server db being leaked out til after i bought the site etc.

Maybe a mod should post the "PM's" telling you not to succumb to me

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
Individuals that refer to themselves in plural ("we") have serious issues. Jeff, as I mentioned earlier you're wasting steam on this. Hammer away using the legal process.

I was just saying the same thing.. All his threads went from "I" to "We" to, "The individual who did the sale" funny

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=18250&hl=

This is the link to the www.excalibur-l2.com forum where a member stole the database from damienstone. It so happens that "aquillo" aka Alex Haxton aka Damien Stone has been attacking their server. Jee since he always attacks his competitors website they steal his database.

Looks like these guys need to go after him too.

"Well if you want to see a funny joke look at this link Aquilo showed us: rofareborn.com. Maybe he did sell damienstone.com after all and now he's preparing the next site. "

He said in a previous post that he didn't own rofareborn. Haha caught you redhanded again liar.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
Have you tested adsense Jeff?
It doesn't matter at this point as he was getting all that income as he had google on the main page of www.damienstone.com where there is NO content whatsoever - an adsense violation. He wouldn't have gotten nearly near that income with it on the inner pages only.

He lied about donations and thats what I'm gonna go after him.
He mislead me by $1000+/month. THat is alot of "misinformation"'
Looks like he probably has other gaming sites that shared his stormpay/egold account thus the money kept flowing in. re: rofareborn etc

He has already started rofareborn.com (kinda funny how he's selling damienstone and starting the new site). I guess there were too many pissed off members on the forum. He and his mom Maria Haxton are going to go into business starting sites, pissing off members, getting mickey and minnie mouse to donate money and then sell to some member.

You also lied about pageviews. you said 350k and 500k in a month in both threads. The site obviously does not get anywhere near this

I have this to go after you as well.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter at this point as he was getting all that income as he had google on the main page of www.damienstone.com where there is NO content whatsoever - an adsense violation. He wouldn't have gotten nearly near that income with it on the inner pages only.

I was only asking if you had used adsense. No need in PMing me and telling me to
my post as I was
your case, infact it might
STRENGTHEN
your case.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I was only asking if you had used adsense. No need in PMing me and telling me to my post as I was your case, infact it might your case.
I just Pmed you nicely in lowercase letters to edit the post as we all know that the google was a lie as you can't have it on a page with no content which he did.

He also lied about pageviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom