Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rgr that, normaly i might put a smart as$ remark here.. but u just got ripped off 7100 and then some.. its too bad ur not local.. i'd buy you a round or 7 at a local club :p

cheers ;)

ps by a few players i'm assuming you mean 100+ that's a good population in the begining.. but a good l2 server has 800+ users.. most of which are on at the same time.. otherwise it's like a ghost town world..

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HyliaN said:
rgr that, normaly i might put a smart as$ remark here.. but u just got ripped off 7100 and then some.. its too bad ur not local.. i'd buy you a round or 7 at a local club :p

cheers ;)

ps by a few players i'm assuming you mean 100+ that's a good population in the begining.. but a good l2 server has 800+ users.. most of which are on at the same time.. otherwise it's like a ghost town world..
Looks like the Grinch that stole christmas is now a member here. You're just sickening me more.

I didn't ask for an apprasial.

Please go away thanks

You aren't helping Alex or me

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Hylian thanks for backing a con artist. You can see the real proof browsing the damienstone boards.

i just noticed this little bit that i overlooked.
everyone, do i look like mr haxton?
*eveyone says in unicen* "no mr.hylian"
do i sound like mr haxton?
*everyone says in unicen* "no mr.hylian"

my point is i keep agreeing with you and supporting you and u keep pmsin on me..

i don't believe one of my canadian pennies has landed in the hands of Aquilo.. as i said i quit the game prior to my clan moving to rofa.

rapid topic restore___/\/\/\/\__/----> anyways back to the lawsuits and beer drinkin.. any updated info via lawyers/attourneys?

edit just after posting above ^:eek:k just as i posted this post you had already posted yours.. wtf? i could have just done citical arterial repair on ur heart valve and u'd still tell me to #$%& off ..

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
legal proceedings are goin well

since alex took so long to not do any transitional support i had someone else install the game. (He's Lazy)

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HyliaN said:
well even tho u were ripped off, you can still make a profit:

-make a new name of your choice for the server
-use a redirect to accomodate that name so no one knows it's realy the ex-rofa server
-put up a nice spiffy site and forum (or one of those 2 in one script thingies)

-at this point you would need to aquaint yourself with someone familiar with the upkeep of an l2server and recruit some GMs
-then post your server on that L2 Private server list thingy
-if you keep the original rofa settings the server should run great provided your hardware/connection can handle it

-once it's up and running post a sticky on your forum with donation rewards (ie this much $ for thsi much Adena (in game currency) or this much adena for this item. the people who advise you on the upkeep should be able to advise you of good rewards that will intise donations but not spoil the game too much.

-runing an L2 server with donation rewards is like being a drug dealer (they'll always be back for more). i can't emphasize enough the adictiveness of L2. you hear all those cracked out stories of people murdering eachother in asia cuz some d00sh stole a virtual weapon.. well games like this are at the heart of it :p

anyway good luck with the legal shiz and perhaps you may decide to put your glorious merchandise to use. really depends on your patience and how busy your other affairs are.

cheers ;)

Hey HyliaN, my first impression about you was not wrong... I would suggest you buy this site from Jeff for 7k and do all the things you recommend above! We shall keep our fingers crossed and thanks to God, Sunday church, Santa, Cinderella, Donald Duck, hard work and if you have luck you may succeed... for an year or two... to get back half of what you've spent... hahaha

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ForumDomains said:
Hey HyliaN, my first impression about you was not wrong... I would suggest you buy this site from Jeff for 7k and do all the things you recommend above! We shall keep our fingers crossed and thanks to God, Sunday church, Santa, Cinderella, Donald Duck, hard work and if you have luck you may succeed... for an year or two... to get back half of what you've spent... hahaha
Hylian must be one of Alex's "advisors"

If you know so much about this. Why don't you buy this site back from me ?

I have past WHOIS history, the truth that he owns rofareborn etc. I will not post what I know here as that is for me to know and Alex not to know ;-)

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actualy if i didn't work i would.. being in the L2 comunity for a year or so now i know exactly how i would do it.. i also don't have 7k lol... what really needs to be done is have 12-24 more hours added to the clock but keep everything on the same schedule so we have more time for things like this :p serously tho i know you think it's a lemon.. but the only thing wrong with it is calling it rofa :p i'm just givin advise on how to salvage ur situation seeing as you know f*** all about L2 because if you did this thread would not exist. and i don't appreciate everyone turning on me. I didn't rip anyone off, i'm just bringing relevant info to the table and advise on how to utilize it.

cheers

ps i've heard mydol is great ;)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hylian go back to playing the game. How on earth would you know? You've only played the game and not actually ran a server. I operate over 12 sites and own 16 dedicated servers. I dedicate alot of time to each site.
You also do not know the site's finances. Please do not get into this if you do not know anything.

It doesn't matter whether i know how to run Lineage or not. It's a **** game. I know how to make players happy and run MANY successful sites. If you notice even tho I'm pursuing action against Alex I'm keeping the game server up this month so players can have some fun. Thats another big loss this month for me on that site.

Please keep out of this topic

If you used that brain of yours (sure isn't anything in there) you'd notice a few points:

He gave the site such a bad rap. he ddosed a competitor site. The site was a lemon before I bought it.

everyone went to excalibur - i did not knwo about the site as alex had censored it on the board.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone please close this thread, it is no longer serving any purpose, is going off on wild tangents and another thread should be opened once legal action has been performed. The multiple threats of legal action, name dropping, whining and telling someone to pay what you think they owe by many parties aren't going to solve anything.

BTW, If you need the game installed send me a PM and I'll install the damn thing for you for nothing since you won't help yourself and just do it.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNGeeks said:
Someone please close this thread, it is no longer serving any purpose, is going off on wild tangents and another thread should be opened once legal action has been performed. The multiple threats of legal action, name dropping, whining and telling someone to pay what you think they owe by many parties aren't going to solve anything.

BTW, If you need the game installed send me a PM and I'll install the damn thing for you for nothing since you won't help yourself and just do it.
Excuse me? If you read thru the thread the game was installed yesterday.

He stole $7100 from me. I was responding to people's updates here. I will stop responding here however I believe this should be left open so people know not to deal with this a**hole.

actually boss i've tried. it is not easy as the software is buggy as hell. it gets daily patches. I even had two other ppl try they failed . Alex tried he failed. Before you jump to conclusions why don't you learn about the software first.

DNGeek I thought you were professional seeing you here. Be a little more courteous and realize the amount involved here.

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm actualy the leader of my clan and i run 3 ut2004 linux servers, 2 ef2 servers (1 lunux, 1 windows) , 1 Doom 3 (windows) and 1 CS (linux). All of which need to be financed. I have also played around with the L2 server files, and running L2 is dramaticaly different than most games and a LOT more time consuming. I do know a great deal about this topic otherwise i would not have posted. So chill, have a drink, w/e ... As i've pointed out already i'm not disputing anything about your lawsuit. I'm giving you info you need about your newly acquired L2 server. Obviously if you knew anything about running it you would not expect any revenue what so ever in only a week with little to no users.. But as has been continualy reiterated and NOT disputed, aquilo conveniently neglected to mention this as well as every other aspect. So no need to inanely banter about it again and again.

I agree with DNGeeks, enough with the childish remarks. This thread should be limited to updates on the lawsuit and L2 tech advice should you chose to get off your high horse on that topic.

cheers ;)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HyliaN said:
i'm actualy the leader of my clan and i run 3 ut2004 linux servers, 2 ef2 servers (1 lunux, 1 windows) , 1 Doom 3 (windows) and 1 CS (linux). All of which need to be financed. I have also played around with the L2 server files, and running L2 is dramaticaly different than most games and a LOT more time consuming. I do know a great deal about this topic otherwise i would not have posted. So chill, have a drink, w/e ... As i've pointed out already i'm not disputing anything about your lawsuit. I'm giving you info you need about your newly acquired L2 server. Obviously if you knew anything about running it you would not expect any revenue what so ever in only a week with little to no users.. But as has been continualy reiterated and NOT disputed, aquilo conveniently neglected to mention this as well as every other aspect. So no need to inanely banter about it again and again.

I agree with DNGeeks, enough with the childish remarks. This thread should be limited to updates on the lawsuit and L2 tech advice should you chose to get of your high horse on that topic.

cheers ;)
Fair enough. Mods close the thread. Thanks to our escrow provider and other parties for helping us so far. Damienstone SHOULD be banned and Lord Mercy aquilo I hope you pray to god that you aren't sent to prison for the next 20 years. Justice will be served.
Church Sunday and Satan will serve you

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just out of curiousity where will the outcome be posted and when should i look for it?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There will be a new thread created in legal issues

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I told you Jeff, there is no justification for closing this thread. Once there is some form of legal outcome or settlement of the parties concerned, it can be closed. I did suggest before that the antagonists refrain from gainsaying.

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
May I ask did you get your money back yet?

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff
Domain Whiz

Trader Rating: (2)

hi
you have some nerve to tell me that i'm not owed $7100 from him. Go fly a kite.

-------------------------

Jeff
Domain Whiz

also
as we keep the thread opened everyday he becomes more concerned with the legal process which we're currently going thru. There has been new evidence in the case each day by at least one poster.

You're trying to not let me get my $7100 back and you're telling me to quit whining? RUDE

------------------------------

Jeff
Domain Whiz

Re: DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue
also if you used that brain of yours the site made $0 when he claimed it made $1000 profit each month.

I have requested for the mod to close the topic.
Please stop wasting my time with your useless posts.
You're a newbie no offense

I asked you to PM me if you wanted help, I didn't ask you to PM me to bitch and whine like a 12 year old who can't handle criticism.

Yes those are the 3 PM's that Jeff sent me in the last 10 hours. Now please let me educate you.

1) You threatened legal action. Any decent lawyer would tell you to shut the hell up and not talk about anything. You obviously haven't contacted a lawyer.

2) I'm not new, I've been around a long time. But children insist on calling others newbies when they think it will hurt. Sorry, I'm old enough to know that names won't hurt me.

3) I never said he didn't owe you, I said "telling someone to pay what you think they owe by many parties" which wasn't referring to you, it was referring to all the other people injecting their opinion. Yes it is opinion, read the definition of that word before you complain again.

4) It's a bit windy today, so taking my son out to fly a kite might be a good idea. Than you for the suggestion for some quality entertainment time.

5) I'm not trying to not try to let you get your 7100 back. As I said, I told you to stop whining and actually do something about it instead of talking about it.

6) New evidence every day is good, unfortunately you haven't retained representation so your evidence goes nowhere. Your threats and innuendo and begging him to install the game will also do you no good if/when this goes to court. A decent lawyer, as I said already, would be telling you to shut up because you're just hurting yourself.

7) I was able to use my brain, and if the site didn't make any money then I wouldn't have bought it. Of course you verified income before you sent away thousands of dollars right? You also verified traffic, licences etc before you bought it and you also wrote a contact stipulating a grace/inspecion period before escrow released the funds right?

8) Yup, here I am the newbie, but I'm smart enough to have not lost thousands of dollars by my ineptitude and inaction.

9) If this was IRC, it would be /ignore on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom