Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
dodged the question.. What are thier names? lol

I'll be back in the thread later, ill let others handle you.

Theres nothing else left to say. Nobody weve asked in real life showing them our evidence has said he has a case at all.

If theres an update Im sure this thread will be updated by Jeff.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
Theres nothing else left to say. Nobody weve asked in real life showing them our evidence has said he has a case at all.

If theres an update Im sure this thread will be updated by Jeff.

Just because someone does or does not have a case against you doesn't mean what you did was right. It's like saying, "I got rid of the evidence at the crime scene so there's no case against me." Well just because the evidence may not be there doesn't change the fact that what you did can be considered by many as unethical, immoral and perhaps illegal.

I find it hard to believe that the site was earning anywhere near what you have "documented" at the very moment you were marketing it here. You knew exactly that the site wasn't earning anything, but still advertised it based on its previous revenue.

It's more than likely that the site had long since dried up and you were selling it on retroactive data. If the site was earning anything close to what you indicated, it would by far be worth your while to give a refund to Jeff rather than face even the remote chance of legal charges.

Your whole story just doesn't make sense. If you were telling the truth from the start you wouldn't be caught up in this whole mess. And it sure looks like a mess.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
Just because someone does or does not have a case against you doesn't mean what you did was right. It's like saying, "I got rid of the evidence at the crime scene so there's no case against me." Well just because the evidence may not be there doesn't change the fact that what you did can be considered by many as unethical, immoral and perhaps illegal.

I find it hard to believe that the site was earning anywhere near what you have "documented" at the very moment you were marketing it here. You knew exactly that the site wasn't earning anything, but still advertised it based on its previous revenue.

It's more than likely that the site had long since dried up and you were selling it on retroactive data. If the site was earning anything close to what you indicated, it would by far be worth your while to give a refund to Jeff rather than face even the remote chance of legal charges.

Your whole story just doesn't make sense. If you were telling the truth from the start you wouldn't be caught up in this whole mess. And it sure looks like a mess.

God is on my side and I know it. Look at the main selling page. Look at the screenshots of stormpay for example. It fluctuates based on how hard you work on it and how you please the users. He should know this from buying a site based mostly on donation revenues.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why don't you install the _______ game already instead of ignoring it in every post. (Someone has it 1/2 installed so far and has had problems setting it up. You owe me money for paying him to set it up since you were so lazy)

Also you lied about traffic. Where on earth did you get 500k from?

In June it said 250,000 and in July it was about the same. (This month its lower before I bought it)

2. YOu never mentioned the game server db was leaked til after i purchased it

3. LIes - you keep ignoring every post I make. It seems that you are in a different world. You said that Maria was your wife when its really your mom. I doubt you guys had a mortgage problem. If that is true you guys will have a tough time getting a lawyer in court and paying thousands of dollars since you guys seem so "broke" . Everyday its another excuse.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
look at the screenshot of revenue from stormpay. It was there to look at in the sale. Donations bounce around as you can see depending on how hard you work on it. He hasnt worked on it therefore he wont be pleasing users therefore not making donations. Its not sales income we based the sale of the site on but donations. As of right now he is doing an unethical thing by destroying a business. In my view he is lazy, thats all I can say. Even buyers interested in his site have said so.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
look at the screenshot of revenue from stormpay. It was there to look at in the sale. Donations bounce around as you can see depending on how hard you work on it. He hasnt worked on it therefore he wont be pleasing users therefore not making donations. Its not sales income we based the sale of the site on but donations. As of right now he is doing an unethical thing by destroying a business. In my view he is lazy, thats all I can say. Even buyers interested in his site have said so.
I must know your secret. You keep saying work on the site. What work did you do in the past 2 months? ZIP

Also I can get you on other things
You lied about traffic, gave the site a bad rep by DDossing a competitor, lying about Rofareborn etc. (I have Past WHOIS from the other day)

Here is a post on the forum dated 7/11/05 a month where you made over $1000
It is currently deleted by you so I will re enable it soon (I have screenshots). Don't try to delete it aquilo

"server bill is due in 2 days for those interested. Were a bit short not as much as I thought we would be short. The amount is much smaller then our monthly bills of over a grand are." So my job should be to continue to lie to the users about the server costs? THats not all. Read below

I thought you guys made $1000/mo? Expenses are NOT $1000/month. When you had it in July it was $179 + less than $200 for the game server IF it was even up and running then.
You really lie to your users. I have so much proof but obviously you're dumb and didn't think of deleting the post before you sold it.

You were also banned from WHT at least twice due most likely to your dishonest tactics.

Whats your next goal? Other than a fake watch dealer, Infinium game developer etc. Some people said that now you're 17. Looks like you've been conning people since the early days.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
I must know your secret. You keep saying work on the site. What work did you do in the past 2 months? ZIP

Also I can get you on other things
You lied about traffic, gave the site a bad rep by DDossing a competitor, lying about Rofareborn etc. (I have Past WHOIS from the other day)

Here is a post on the forum dated 7/11/05 a month where you made over $1000
It is currently deleted by you so I will re enable it soon (I have screenshots). Don't try to delete it aquilo

"server bill is due in 2 days for those interested. Were a bit short not as much as I thought we would be short. The amount is much smaller then our monthly bills of over a grand are." So my job should be to continue to lie to the users about the server costs? THats not all. Read below

I thought you guys made $1000/mo? Expenses are NOT $1000/month. When you had it in July it was $179 + less than $200 for the game server IF it was even up and running then.
You really lie to your users. I have so much proof but obviously you're dumb and didn't think of deleting the post before you sold it.

You were also banned from WHT at least twice due most likely to your dishonest tactics.

Whats your next goal? Other than a fake watch dealer, Infinium game developer etc. Some people said that now you're 17. Looks like you've been conning people since the early days.

Jeff please stop harassing us. Weve prayed about it, weve decided what we will do but just do what you need to do and we will settle this next week I promise. FYI our gameserver costed 789 a month to handle around 2500 concurrent users playing the game at once(800hosting, the machine you bought for your gameserver isnt nearly good enough to handle 2500 concurrent users). Look at the revenue screenshots to see how much we made. There is no amount we make a month.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
Jeff please stop harassing us. Weve prayed about it, weve decided what we will do but just do what you need to do and we will settle this next week I promise. FYI our gameserver costed 789 a month to handle around 2500 concurrent users playing the game at once. Look at the revenue screenshots to see how much we made. There is no amount we make a month.
Is that why coincidentally the first game provider I chose to run the game server happened to be the person who hosted yours? Remember Host creations (name of host) from WHT? He said you harrassed him nonstop. 800host LOL

Also if you search on WHT for host creations you'll see a few posts made by this user harrassing him. Alex's nickname is redundanthost

There is no amount you make per month? Thanks for adding to my case. It is greatly appreciated. Basically you got rid of the expenses and then sold it to me thus the site makes 0. You based the site on gross income if ANY. So i paid $7100 for a site making $0 and now losing.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Is that why coincidentally the first game provider I chose to run the game server happened to be the person who hosted yours? Remember Host creations (name of host) from WHT? He said you harrassed him nonstop. 800host LOL

Also if you search on WHT for host creations you'll see a few posts made by this user harrassing him. Alex's nickname is redundanthost

There is no amount you make per month? Thanks for adding to my case. It is greatly appreciated. Basically you got rid of the expenses and then sold it to me thus the site makes 0. You based the site on gross income if ANY. So i paid $7100 for a site making $0 and now losing.

800hosting is the name of a company sir. A good one compared to hostcreations who cant even give a refund when the server is down for 2 weeks. Uhmm again you go twisting words. You are unbareable to work with. Thats why we will have this settled next week trust me on that. There is no amount we make per month as in a number we make a month it varies look at the screenshots again. Anyways no need to further post. I'll update everyone here next week once we have it settled.

Anyways I have new buyers who are more experienced in game server running your not interested in dealing with them as you say so I will deal with them. They seem to rather work with me than with you after reading this thread.

Goodbye.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
800hosting is the name of a company sir. A good one compared to hostcreations who cant even give a refund when the server is down for 2 weeks. Uhmm again you go twisting words. You are unbareable to work with. Thats why we will have this settled next week trust me on that. There is no amount we make per month as in a number we make a month it varies look at the screenshots again. Anyways no need to further post. I'll update everyone here next week once we have it settled.

Anyways I have new buyers who are more experienced in game server running your not interested in dealing with them as you say so I will deal with them. They seem to rather work with me than with you after reading this thread.

Goodbye.
new buyers? Yea right buddy! Who would work with you? YOu claimed on MSN that it was all profit.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
new buyers? Yea right buddy! Who would work with you? YOu claimed on MSN that it was all profit.

Im a woman sir.

Well their new buyers if they arent the result of your attorneys tactics.

Anyways theres nothing left to say. Itll be settled next week I promise you on that.

I'll be happy to answer the new buyers questions. Their nice guys

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
Im a woman sir.

Well their new buyers if they arent the result of your attorneys tactics.

Anyways theres nothing left to say. Itll be settled next week I promise you on that.

I'll be happy to answer the new buyers questions. Their nice guys
I have no clue what you're talking about but I'm done posting here for a while. I have all the proof I need thanks to your two second non thinking posts. Now i can add defamation and slander to the list.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
God is on my side and I know it. Look at the main selling page. Look at the screenshots of stormpay for example. It fluctuates based on how hard you work on it and how you please the users. He should know this from buying a site based mostly on donation revenues.

"God is on my side"
"screenshots of stormpay"
"based on how hard you work on it"

Hehe...
You should have visited your shrink earlier, buddy... with your mom!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so you made $1000/mo from doin no work so doing work will net me $8,000/month :p say it ain't so.

You seem like such a church goer and lover of GOD yet you rip people off. You try to look innocent by saying you go to church every sunday.

Come on Buddy

And I bought the site from Alex. So all of a sudden he posted as Maria in the last post.(His mom) - whom he said was his wife originally

Talk about multiple identities.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The thread posted here provides lots of information... for example...

Just a note for DNF readers (if any): The proffit made by DStone is probably real, those screens of donations are not false, people tend to buy a lot of items for real money, but when he sold the forum the server was already empty (the players came all here), so donations = 0$, as Jeff is seeing now. Another scamm by Aquilo.
+

Well.. the donations had dwindled down to nothing anyway.. by the time he put the server up for actual sale.. C3 was buggy and he didn't know how to fix it.. He wasn't around to help the players, or do anything with the server.. so even his loyal donators started to see... something was up.. the night I was online he only had a little over 400 players in prime time... compared to what it used to be.. almost 2000... all because of neglecting his server, lying to the players, and just being lazy

I just hate crooks like that punk. How is the legal paperwork going on, Jeff? I hope you get this thief...

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe in God 100% , But I can smell bull from a mile away.

"God is on my side"
"We have prayed about this"

I feel for you. And its sickening people will go that route to try to persuade people into thinking their innocent. Sad.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked him nicely to install lineage on the server tonight. He produces another excuse that he can't tonight due to legal threats and that he'll do it tommorow after he consults. It takes time to review this case and you've had the threat of legal action since mid this week. Tommorow you'll give me another excuse.

I lose month each month now right now for the game server. I'm losing an additional $255 this month due to it not being used. He promised after sale transitional support.
He promised he'd do it since day 1. I got the server over a week ago.

I was thinking of trying to make the money back using other methods other than donations however the longer you waste the more I lose and the more I'll ask for in court. Court cases take months. I'd like to regain at least my server costs and do what i can for the community. However if just shut off the site then its like i made myself throw $7100 down the drain. (Site is making $0 anyway)

I haven't been able to find a person that can install the game for me and i've posted on WHT looking for help.

I'm trying to attempt to do something with the site and from everyones observations here he always has excuse after another excuse.

I can't stand this anymore. If someone can install the server files and patches I'll pay them. I have tried 2 ppl so far and both failed. Alex Haxton said he can't even do the install as he failed the first time.

Thanks for selling me a site that you don't even know how to install the game for. (Once it is installed i could have taken it from there and at least pay some server expenses so it doesn't continue to lsoe money each month)

I'd be surprised if anyone else here ever did business with you again. (Do not worry I'll be posting a link on SitePoint too so don't try there either). I as k you to do simple work and you can't even do that. Ever post you make you just make yourself look worse as I doubt you have anything functioning in that head of yours. I asked you to make a few posts on the site during the escrow and after and you made 0. I had to pretend to be aquilo the other day even.

Sunday church goer: God is looking down on you

Even if i try to revive it some other way it looks like i'd go bankrupt with this site. There seems to be so many bugs with lineage that you have to have a full time bug person just working on it.

EDIT: I just heard back from him regarding installing the game. He now has a legal camp. This is going to be the OJ Trial. He also brings church in again.

So tommorow you're going to tell me you went to church and can't install it tommorow.

---------------------------
His email below
---------------------------
Like I said we have a lot to discuss hear at this camp. What youve
done since you purchased the site isnt what we like to deal with.
We'll figure something out in the morning before friday prayer.

--------------------
My Cliff Notes
--------------------
If you do a search for Alex Haxton on google he's sold replica watches and claimed to be a game developer for the Phantom game console. I could not find information about the company.

It seems like this guy goes from one project to another with the goal to rip off people. The mother son team must work hard.

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After taking sometime to read though this thread (a LONG time, now spilling over 10 pages :S)

It’s obvious Jeff has been duped by some punk kid looking to make a quick buck and offload his failing site :( it's a shame really it can be hard to deal with immature people who think reality doesn’t apply to them:(

I think you have to send the papers to him / her / "them" and let it settle.
We can plainly see that you are in the right and was sold something that was misrepresented.

If the "I’m a minor so bleh :p" defense is played then the guy admits to fraudulently representing himself to the escrow service, possibly negating the whole transaction (I’m not sure though).

I don't think I need to say the normal ”I’ve known and done business with Jeff for years and he has always been honest and courteous and simply just a bang up guy”, because it seems he already have 100% of the vote here when it comes to that. I’ll let it be known anyway..

I wish you the best of luck Jeff.

I'll have to side with Radistar on this one with taking it to the next step. It seems that not much more can be done in this thread :(

I just hope you’ll be able to get blood from the DamienStone :(

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to explain as to why Aquilo probably did make the profits he claims and Jeff did not. Don't take this the wrong way as after you read this you will see that i too agree that Aquilo is a total ********* :p but for an entirely different reason.

First you need to understand what Lineage 2 is all about. It's a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game). You coexist with 100s if not 1000s of other players in a MASSIVE online world. You can chose from 5 different races of which each have several different professions and specialties that are acquired as you level up your character. You can buy/make/trade everything you own from your armour (helmet boots gloves top bottom even underwear) weapons, materials needed to make other items etc etc etc.. needless to say it creates a very complex in game market place. on top of that there is a social aspect and the actual fighting of monsters, other players. making of clans/guilds working together or against eachother.. pretty much a dreamworld with almost endless possibilites.

ANYWAY this game has about the same addictive properties and heroine. no lie.. i myself found myself jobless and seeing how long i could grow my beard and finger nails due to addiction to this game and have friends with the same problem. I quit smoking before i quit l2. proud to say i am now 100% L2 free.

Now that being said, people are willing to spend big real world $$$ on items like armour, weapons, pets, etc.. and how do they do this? via the good ol admin. On most L2 forums the admin will post a donation rewards list as a sticky. So Damian/Aquilo’s claims are plausible and most likely true.

I myself never played on ROFA i played on another server called L2G and i myself must have donated over $500 for ingame currency and items. So basicaly in order for you to make your earnings you would have to host the game and aquire users which would take around 3 months to become an established and known L2 server. It's not the forum it's the game addiction that makes you money. So even with Aquilo withholding certain aspects, Jeff as a buyer should have found out every deteal of the "upkeep" that Aquilo did mention. I do agree he should refund Jeff's money and at the sametime i agree that jeff made a boneheaded (i use that as a technical term not insult) business endeavor.

My friends however did goto ROFA after population dwindled on L2G and keep me quite informed on ROFA happenings.

As for excalibur, i'll tell you that story as well as you will find this amusing:

Each L2 server has a number of GMs (game masters) who basicaly help administrate, run events, discipline, tech help.. etc.. they are actualy are in game participating in the day to day hapenings of the server and have unlimited god like abilites.

Aquilo's GMs found out (much to their dismay) that he was supplying a certain clan in the game with weapons, armour, experience points, skill points, adena (ingame currency), and special GM abilities. So they set up their own server behind Aquilo's back and used ROFA's database so that people could go there and play without a corrupt admin (Aquilo) and not have to start all over (as they would have lost months of work had ROFA's DB not been "apropriated"). And so that is where my clan mates now play. Which is why as i mentioned at the top of this email why i also think Aquilo is a total ****** !!
This chain of events also explains why Aquilo could even conceive of selling the site/server. All his users left him due to his transgressions. Therefore the donations left too. So basicaly jeff even if u get the server running u gota think of a name, need a t3 connection/similar type to support 500-2500 users simultaenously, need sexbox pc to handle the memory/processing demands, assign gms.. and if you do it well, within a few months you'll have a nice user base with some juicy donations. It usualy helps to have previously been an avid player to fully understand the complexities. Don't get me wrong the fun factor is immense.

I know this doesn't change anything legaly but it should give you some more understanding of the situation.

cheers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom