Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNforum ROCKS !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNforum ROCKS.

2007 is off to a GREAT start.

And this is going to be an amazing year for everyone.

Thanks to everyone who works behind the scenes and in the threads to administrate and moderate the forum and keep it moving in a positive direction.

God bless you all,

Kevin Caruso

Upvote 0

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure it does..

This is a place where most of us call HOME :D.

It is always a pleasure being here..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Best forum on the net, bar none.
Yes, thankyou Guys! ;)
Predator

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with PREDATOR dnforum is not like any other forum all the guys here are interested and dedicated to domains unlike other forums where there is so much spam and other sh**

DNFORUM ROCKS !! KEEP IT UP GUYS

Cheers

Ehsan

mgstudent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do they manage to control the spam so effectively?

I guess it's because we pay for membership. But even with me only allowing registered users to post on my board I still get loads of spam.

Is it just the mods deleting the bad stuff?

Anyways good job all.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Love it :)

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its the only place for domainers to do business if you're a professional... it's the only place for newbies to truly learn the game. I started in the domain industry back in 2003 and I can tell you I went from losing money to being in the permanent black after 6 months of reading old post. There is wealth of knowledge here and it truly is a warm, safe, and cozy place for domainers. It's like the bar I never had. :-(

I think I need a moment.:hurt:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can feel the love.

Group Hug!

Thanks all for you positive comments, I am sure all other members, mods and admins appreaciate them as well.

-=DCG=-

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can feel the love.

Group Hug!

Thanks all for you positive comments, I am sure all other members, mods and admins appreaciate them as well.

-=DCG=-
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Group Hug!
Luv Pred x
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom