Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

epik Epik support please help!

This is a discussion about the domain name registrar/company Epik.

kwng

Level 1
Reaction score
Been a loyal fan of epik for several years but encountered what you can say is uncharacteristic of them. Contacted support last week to fix a transfer of a .com.au domain and till this day it hasn’t been rectified! Thought it was a US public holiday overnight but was wrong so am not sure what stage I’m at with transferring my .com.au domain into epik.

Domain summit 2024

nicole2020

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Been a loyal fan of epik for several years but encountered what you can say is uncharacteristic of them. Contacted support last week to fix a transfer of a .com.au domain and till this day it hasn’t been rectified! Thought it was a US public holiday overnight but was wrong so am not sure what stage I’m at with transferring my .com.au domain into epik.
Hi Kwng,

I‘m so sorry for this issue is troubling you. Our supervisor is still working on your issue. Our domain management is reaching out to registry to get more details about the domain. As the registry gives reponse relatively slow, so we have to make you wait more time. We will keep you posted via email once we have new update. Thanks for your more patience.

Best regards,
Nicole

kwng

Level 1
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! No worries can wait now that I know whats going on at the moment

kwng

Level 1
Reaction score
Resolved two weeks ago for all those who followed. Thanks so much! Was a complicated matter

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators