Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Godaddy UI /changes Poll - Do you like the changes Godaddy has done to the Interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy has a new look. I hate it. The old looks was fine, I had learned where things were,
and was efficient. With the new look, I am now less efficient.

It also has bugs. Godaddy is slowly degrading, with bugs creeping in. At the very least they should
fix all the bugs before going to even more UI changes. For example in the new look, if you are in Bulk
domain registration, and you have a few domains there, but have not yet clicked Go - like if I read news,
I keep plopping in domains as I read various articles - then if you go to another tab to read news, and then
return to the Godaddy tab, the domains are gone. Just *poof* disappeared.

Is the new Godaddy look good of bad? Yah, or Nay?

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not like Godaddys checkout system at all. Its terribly slow and the options just overpower a simple checkout.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like many "new and improved" interfaces, it is more attractive but less functional. On the screen that appeared after I logged in, I used to use a pulldown menu to access my "domain management" (and many other options); now I have to click on My Account, then (on the next screen) click on the "Launch" button next to "DOMAINS". One extra step, multiplied by countless accesses, = lots of wasted time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators