Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Huge adjustment for yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stuff, I thought over there in Croatia or where the hell you are at, guys are drunk by this time of the day. So go have your regular pitcher of dog-piss beer and let us complain here for a service gone bad. Or am I ruining your bread and butter pennies by disclosing Parked is not really that great in generating revenue?

well you see first impression is not right. you remember, I thought you where somehting like 50.

Mom gave you no geography lessons?

Beer is really good here, cheap too.

never tried parked. but I can say that last weeks also a few high clicks range where not counted by yahoo feed. But do I complain? revenue is est. before they are confirmed.

So you actually don´t had the money. so why cry like a baby? It will not change anything.

Also the est revenue is for you, so you don´t email parking company owners every minute and ask how is my revenue today etc..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Then you are a hypocrite. Try Parked, then come back to add something to the discussion.

Otherwise go back to your beer, fool.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
never tried parked. but I can say that last weeks also a few high clicks ($100) range where not counted by yahoo feed. But do I complain? revenue is est. before they are confirmed.

I knew it , You didn't seem to know what are you talking about, why join discussion of something you don't know and never tried before?

sorry but you have a lot of issue going on in your head, you real need medical attention.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then you are a hypocrite. Try Parked, then come back to add something to the discussion.

Otherwise go back to your beer, fool.

ok idiot go back to your mom

I knew it , You didn't seem to know what are you talking about, why join discuss of something you don't know and never tried before?

sorry but you have a lot of issue going on in your head, you real need medical attention.

one who need`s medical attention are you. as I said before.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah, whatever d!ck. Coming here to stir shit - then you disclose you haven't even tried Parked.com

I will think of you next time I flush my toilet, t@rdface.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, whatever d!ck. Coming here to stir shit - then you disclose you haven't even tried Parked.com

I will think of you next time I flush my toilet, t@rdface.

ok sucker,
you still don´t get it. I wanted to point out that always the same people have problems, you have problems with everybody, how many times you where banned? 5? why others are not complaining?

have a nice

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Here we go again, zero-accomplishers taking on me on a personal level. Well, bring it on Stuffy boi, I have faced and got banned tougher bozos than your lame-ass kind. I'm a loud, obnoxious mofo but I am always right.

Again, Stuffy boi, you didn't use Parked. Your opinion is therefore as good as a used piece of toilet tissue.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here we go again, zero-accomplishers taking on me on a personal level. Well, bring it on Stuffy boi, I have faced and got banned tougher bozos than your lame-ass kind. I'm a loud, obnoxious mofo but I am always right.

Again, Stuffy boi, you didn't use Parked. Your opinion is therefore as good as a used piece of toilet tissue.

I was not the one who did bring it to personal level, remember it was you. I am the one who will have the last word. And I have love for everybody, even for you acro...

i am zero accomplisher, wow you most be the domain expert then. I would imagine you have your blog too, its a new thing, very popular, you can tell others how mom made you pancakes today, or how you took a bath or shit

I would say that the count you are banned is not the thing you can show off here. it actually shows you most have some screws lose...

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why can't we all just get along!

Why not at the next conference, I supply the boxing ring and we can settle this once and for all.

Deal?

Donny

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why can't we all just get along!

Why not at the next conference, I supply the boxing ring and we can settle this once and for all.

Deal?

Donny
This is just too much. You are such an advocate for the industry and your own company.

What time is the main attraction...the feature bout?

Donny and Doc Com.

Guys I would love to help you out, but could you continue this in the "PPC Companies General Discussion" forum. I watched another group of frustrated domainers like yourself self-implode when their domainer owned parking company couldn't get a contract.

I wish ya'll the best, but it's really not as easy as you think in the end.

Donny
This is not about a General Discussion. It has turned into one thanks to the stellar support and love we're feeling from you. Read the title of the thread and the original post.

It is about Parked, it is about questionable practices and why this and why that, and it is about the boss coming on here and not only defending his MO but also launching personal assaults on someone who has a question or concern.

Does Monte still work there? what are we looking at, about a week now with no email response?

So I agree, let's keep this about Parked.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com - I'm really starting to get understand why you have over 1,500 posts. It's the same thing time after time.

This started because Acroplex asked why our "estimates" dropped when we finalized his numbers. They changed because they are "estimates" and I also mentioned in one of the other posts that we found one of the reasons the estimates were a little high and that was because of a bot.

I have not attacked anybody on this message board and I have no reason to attack anybody on this board.

Your email to Monte was on 4/4. And yes, Monte still works here, the reason he didn't respond to your message the first time you sent it in was because you had removed all of your domains from your account and pointed them elsewhere. He wanted to wait and talk with me this morning which we had, since you had already moved your domains away from us.

Monte will be responding to you with basically the same thing I have been saying since Friday/Saturday. It was a bot that was making our estimates go higher than normal. It was not a bot that was run by you or anybody that we know. It was a bot that was randomly hitting domains using our system and thus making our estimates much higher in some cases then they should have been. We have come up with a solution for this problem and we are in the process of implementing it.

And the boxing ring joke was about Acroplex and Stuff.

I'm not really sure what else to tell you.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I was not the one who did bring it to personal level, remember it was you. I am the one who will have the last word. And I have love for everybody, even for you acro...

i am zero accomplisher, wow you most be the domain expert then. I would imagine you have your blog too, its a new thing, very popular, you can tell others how mom made you pancakes today, or how you took a bath or shit

I would say that the count you are banned is not the thing you can show off here. it actually shows you most have some screws lose...

I love you too Stuff. And I thank you for all the $xx .ORG domains you sold me 3-4 years back; I resold them for 4 figures each. Who's the loose screw one huh.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com - I'm really starting to get understand why you have over 1,500 posts It's the same thing time after time.
It would be prudent for you to look at my posts...appraisals, purchases, sales, auctions, chit chat...rather than make ****ing assumptions on your behalf as to what is and what is not fact. Just like you assume that once domains are parked with your empire that the owners have no right to question how you manage them or your business. Lame ****ing comments all the way around.

And yes, Monte still works here, the reason he didn't respond to your message the first time you sent it in was because you had removed all of your domains from your account and pointed them elsewhere.
I am flat out and publically calling you a liar. Post my email, post the date of my domains moved.

Daily Summary
Date Range:
Date ▼ Visitors Clicks RPM CTR RPC Revenue
2007-04-07 428 14 $2.08 3.27% $0.06 $0.89
2007-04-06 513 16 $3.51 3.12% $0.11 $1.80
2007-04-05 675 13 $1.79 1.93% $0.09 $1.21
2007-04-04 557 32 $7.70 5.75% $0.13 $4.29
2007-04-03 362 1 $7.62 0.28% $2.76 $2.76
2007-04-02 348 2 $1.12 0.57% $0.20 $0.39
2007-04-01 44 1 $3.41 2.27% $0.15 $0.15
TOTAL 2,927 79 $3.93 2.70% $0.15 $11.49

There's my stats, there's my move, on the eighth. YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON TO TRY TO PUBLICALLY DISCREDIT AND HUMILIATE!

If you people that had anything to do with these businesses would properly run your business, then you would not spend so much time on the forums trying to cover you asses.

It would be advisable for you to retract you ****ing lying statement from this forum and make and apology before your get an letter from my attorney or see my ass in your corporate headquarters.

Inexcusable conduct and behavior. Who in the **** do you think paid for you to live like you do and the lifestyle you have?

You essentially have validated everyone's claim and position by coming out and lying on a public forum in attempt to shift the light elsewhere.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
An anagram of "Parked" is "Ad perk". That explains the "adjustments" :D

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why Parked is being slammed when the actual final click count and cpc is determined by Yahoo. The case here is that Parked has already passed your clicks by listing them in your estimates, BUT Yahoo chose to discount the clicks and actual RPC is based on advertiser's bids. Why put the blame on parked's estimates if their click validation happens to be more lenient?

Also take additional note that Yahoo ads are now quality-based, the topmost ad may not be the highest bid, it could be just a $0.05 bid if its ad quality is higher than a $1 bidder. Therefore it will affect your rpc in some way or another.

If you are not happy with Parked's revenue then maybe you should try out Trafficz which is also using Yahoo feeds, they too give estimates first and then actual revenue after. With results from 2 yahoo feeds providers you will have a better judgement of where the problems lies, instead of drawing your own conclusions..

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love you too Stuff. And I thank you for all the $xx .ORG domains you sold me 3-4 years back; I resold them for 4 figures each. Who's the loose screw one huh.

You are welcome, I am happy that you are doing good. I invested your money to .com-s. they are easier to sell then the rocky . org that you sold for half year. And they actually make money. Don`t have to use sedo and other`s you hate..

say hello to your mom, and tell her I will not make it tonight.

take care.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com, If you use large text again I will ask that you be removed from posting in this forum again. If you disagree with something that I say, that is fine. We can discuss it in a civil way, not by using some text that does nothing but make you look like you can't prove your point across in normal words.

I am not trying to cover my ass, never have. See I get an email everytime somebody posts a message in the Parked.com forum. I also have an RSS reader that reminds me somebody has posted and I haven't responded yet.

I am not sure why you say that I am lying and why you want to sue us. From the beginning I said they are estimates. People who have asked me about the issue personally, I have sent them the access log queries showing the clicks on their domains, with the keywords and the ips and no user agents. And even 1112, I sent him my personal estimate on how much wasn't going to be paid for almost 6 hours before the final stats were finished yesterday. So I guess I'm not lying about that.

I originally didn't know your username on Parked, but based on the one ticket Monte hadn't respond to which was sent in on 4/4 and it talked about our estimates, I assumed it was you. As I mentioned before I was on vacation Thursday and Friday of last week. This morning I had a meeting with our account managers and your ticket as well as the whole issue was brought up and we discussed the estimate issue that we had been seeing and the solutions we were putting in place. Again, not lying there.

Now let's post the whole message.
And yes, Monte still works here, the reason he didn't respond to your message the first time you sent it in was because you had removed all of your domains from your account and pointed them elsewhere. He wanted to wait and talk with me this morning which we had, since you had already moved your domains away from us.
and earlier
I'm not sure why Monte didn't respond to you, it could be because he was waiting for me to come back into the office, I'm not sure. But he definitely should have sent you something. But it seems like you removed all of your domains from your account anyway.
So what does that tell me, Monte didn't respond to you because he was wanting to talk to me about the problem. You want his phone number to call him to verify?

Monte was responding to your ticket as I was responding to your post last time, so I knew about that. So I wasn't lying about that either.

I don't see how I tried to discredit you, the only thing I said was we use estimates, you asked me about your ticket and I said I wasn't sure why Monte hadn't responded, then I told you he was waiting to talk to me about it.

I do not feel you are owed an apology for something that works exactly like it is supposed to work. I have not criticized you, threaten you or make fun of your domains. I didn't make fun of how you dress or what kind of life you lead. But you have done that me and you don't even know me. If there is an apology owed, you owe it to me!

Donny

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
<text edited>

Donny at bit of advice....you can't please everyone.

so don't even try!

Please let's keep this issue on topic, in a civil manner.

Thanks

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com - I'm really starting to get understand why you have over 1,500 posts. It's the same thing time after time.

Your email to Monte was on 4/4. And yes, Monte still works here, the reason he didn't respond to your message the first time you sent it in was because you had removed all of your domains from your account and pointed them elsewhere. He wanted to wait and talk with me this morning which we had, since you had already moved your domains away from us.

Date Range:
Date ▼ Visitors Clicks RPM CTR RPC Revenue
2007-04-07 428 14 $2.08 3.27% $0.06 $0.89
2007-04-06 513 16 $3.51 3.12% $0.11 $1.80
2007-04-05 675 13 $1.79 1.93% $0.09 $1.21
2007-04-04 557 32 $7.70 5.75% $0.13 $4.29
2007-04-03 362 1 $7.62 0.28% $2.76 $2.76
2007-04-02 348 2 $1.12 0.57% $0.20 $0.39
2007-04-01 44 1 $3.41 2.27% $0.15 $0.15
TOTAL 2,927 79 $3.93 2.70% $0.15 $11.49

I am not sure why you say that I am lying...

So what does that tell me, Monte didn't respond to you because he was wanting to talk to me about the problem.

I don't see how I tried to discredit you...

I do not feel you are owed an apology for something that works exactly like it is supposed to work. I have not criticized you, threaten you or make fun of your domains. I didn't make fun of how you dress or what kind of life you lead. But you have done that me and you don't even know me. If there is an apology owed, you owe it to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom