Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.MOBI crashes Sedo... WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm..

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, and I ask Frank every morning which leg to put in my pants first and if I should use one ply or two ply.

At least that way you won't get caught with you pants down. You probably shouldn't cite someone to support an argument who actually disagrees with you for future reference. :)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, and I ask Frank every morning which leg to put in my pants first and if I should use one ply or two ply.

ROFL :smilewinkgrin:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At least that way you won't get caught with you pants down. You probably shouldn't cite someone to support an argument who actually disagrees with you for future reference. :)
What the **** are you doing? Consulting Sister Cleo and Father Frank to make a decision whether to keep seat up or seat down?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doc Com
Yes, and I ask Frank every morning which leg to put in my pants first and if I should use one ply or two ply

Use old socks, they work better and don't leave dingleberries & also you can wet wipe with them with absolutely no fear of your finger accidently poking through..which is kinda nice sometimes imo :der:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or a jelly jar for that matter ;)

buysellfast

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone shd research mobile payments. It was supposed to dominate ecommerce a long time ago, story was people may forget their wallets but they wont forget their phones. In Reality this market has yet to deliver. So its a wait and watch scene for the moment and while .com may always be a universal market, .mobi may remain as a localised version for services offered by companies to their customers as a added point of access. I dont see anyone browsing their phones for a product and making a transaction on it, ie shopping. It could always remain very very niche.

my 2 cents worth.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone shd research mobile payments. It was supposed to dominate ecommerce a long time ago, story was people may forget their wallets but they wont forget their phones. In Reality this market has yet to deliver.
The research is done.

Japan and Korea is big into this. Very popular. Plus phones as bar scanners. Plus phones taking pictures of posters with barcode technology embedded.

You're right. Someone(s) should research this.

It's been fun, great, enlightening, and we'll have to do it again.

I just got off work. I need some sleep.

First, I'll have to consult the stars and planets and the gods of domaindom to ascertain if I should sleep on back, belly, left or right side with jammies on or in the buff.

Until later, keep it rolling, keep the ratings up, up, up!

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
......and what does any of this have to do with the .mobi extension? Nothing

Any web based technology for cell phones can be dev'd on a .com to a .us just as easy as .mobi

the necessity of the extensions just isn't there. Believe me I wish it was as I've looked hard for good niches to develop. I just couldn't find any that would surpass the value of my time over developing a .com (or other tld).

Perhaps I just don't have "the vision". ;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let everyone know how you really feel

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mannnnnnn..... i thought this mobi hype was supposed to disappear in a couple months..... 15 months later we're still talking about the worthless mobi extension.

interesting. :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They won't stop trying to take people's hard earned money and are promoting the hell out of it in order to sell these "premium" reserved domains...what else do you expect?

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
damn mtld.

damn them to hell.

mTLD, dont you guys know you shouldn't be allowed to promote what you're selling.

when will they learn.... oh when.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LMAO :cough: :cough:

:whistle:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too many bidders getting overwhelmed by hype and self-induced blindness.
When people are starting to throw insane amounts of money like that it is one sign that the bubble may burst sooner than some think :cheers:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Sedo running on a Commodore 64? If .mobi crashes Sedo then Sedo is not the place to park your domain names!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Sedo running on a Commodore 64? If .mobi crashes Sedo then Sedo is not the place to park your domain names!

either that or .mobi has some serious interest..

bah, nevermind... thats preposterous... what was i thinking. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom