Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Admin on Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please be advised that as of today:

Due to the fact that I have a lack of time and a full time admin is needed at dnforum, GiantDomains will be taking over as Admin of dnforum.com and will be available full-time to address any technical or other issues that may arise.

Please feel free to contact him with anything that needs fixing, he knows who to go to on my team, to get things done right away.

So to be 100% clear, he is now the man in charge!

He will now build his team as he sees fit.

This should help speed up the issues that need attention.

Welcome aboard GD!

-=DCG=-

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's da man - now where's that GD list of Technical Issues that need fixing ...

Congrats GD - hope you've got a good flack jacket and helmet! :-D

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great news dotcomgod,
can i also talk to him about the website desing service i ordered? nobody answered my pms and i would like to get my site desinged, since my paypal account was charged!
also my best wishes to the new admin who will do a great job!
best regards
nico

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow! :-D Congrats GD!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well done Doobs.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent! GD has earned his stripes and deserves to lead the troops into battle!

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
Ho ho ho! Things have been moving so fast that we really need to check the board on an hourly basis. LOL! :D Anyway, congratualtions! GiantDomains, Mr Webnames, and Jim (WebCat), etc. Let's hope things are getting better. :)

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cogratulations ! GD
:)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats?

May I ask what happened to Bob?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats to a great DNF'er and Leader....

I consider Giant Domains to be almost like my mentor, as he is professional and a very experiance domainer and forum members...

M

mole

Originally posted by DotComGod
So to be 100% clear, he is now the man in charge!

Okay, but why? GD has been spamming his URL and asserting his so-caled moderator power since he joined this forum without a balance of motivation and PR. What we need here is PR, not another digital anarchy.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole Okay, but why? GD has been spamming his URL and asserting his so-caled moderator power since he joined this forum without a balance of motivation and PR. What we need here is PR, not another digital anarchy.

Agree with Mole, GD has been heavy handed. I rarely promote my sites at the forums or use the advertising section but only in REPLY to a member who specifically asked for help getting info on a subject he was interested in I replied with my URL which gave him the info he wanted.

GD quickly replied and sent me PM, closed the thread and said since someone else already replied to the request my post constituted spamming my url, saying my reply needs to go in the advertising section. It seems with that policy this forum now only allows one response when a member requests information, more than 1 reply results in the thread being closed :rolleyes:

Here is the link http://www.dnforum.com/t44143

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

Agree with Mole, GD has been heavy handed. I rarely promote my sites at the forums or use the advertising section but only in REPLY to a member who specifically asked for help getting info on a subject he was interested in I replied with my URL which gave him the info he wanted.

GD quickly replied and sent me PM, closed the thread and said since someone else already replied to the request my post constituted spamming my url, saying my reply needs to go in the advertising section. It seems with that policy this forum now only allows one response when a member requests information, more than 1 reply results in the thread being closed :rolleyes:

Here is the link http://www.dnforum.com/t44143

Originally posted by Mole

Okay, but why? GD has been spamming his URL and asserting his so-caled moderator power since he joined this forum without a balance of motivation and PR. What we need here is PR, not another digital anarchy.

Both of these replies are un-called for. GD has worked hard to improve the situation at DNF and now as Admin has already showed his desire and ability to get things moving. To accuse him of lacking the ability to balance motivation with PR is nonsense.
As for RealNames' post - you were promoting your own site in a non-advertising forum, this is not allowed. GD promotes his interests through his signature, which is allowed.

Whilst most members are happy to see the improvements in DNForum and the contribution made by GD it is unfortunate that you both seize on the opportunity to post negatively and incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom