Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I skipped pages 5-10 but I support parked.com and like their service. Stop whining if the man doesnt want your traffic its his business he can run it as he chooses, dont like it? Make your own parking site.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
droplister said:
I skipped pages 5-10 but I support parked.com and like their service. Stop whining if the man doesnt want your traffic its his business he can run it as he chooses, dont like it? Make your own parking site.

I agree.

Stop complaining, Parked.com is running their business the way they see fit. If you don't like it, stop using them and go somewhere else.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
When will this long story end? Will there be more complaint coming up? I think that's enough already!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Preoccupy said:
When will this long story end? Will there be more complaint coming up? I think that's enough already!

Nah, this thread is enjoyable. The more people that post here accusing Parked.com of fraud, the more people DNF can ban due to their traffic manipulation and click fraud.

This whole mess has really opened my eyes about domain parking (and I guess PPC in general). The click fraud problem seems to be far worse than any of us wish to believe or admit and it will only gain more exposure in the coming weeks and months.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still did not get explanation why they do not send notices when closing account - revenge ?

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Nah, this thread is enjoyable. The more people that post here accusing Parked.com of fraud, the more people DNF can ban due to their traffic manipulation and click fraud.

This whole mess has really opened my eyes about domain parking (and I guess PPC in general). The click fraud problem seems to be far worse than any of us wish to believe or admit and it will only gain more exposure in the coming weeks and months.

This is a good post. I am shocked at the blatancy of the fraudsters. The old days, these guys hid in the shadows, now they are coming out and trying to create problems for a solid company.

These fraud issues effect all legitimate domineers. I am encouraged however that the community is coming together to prevent the fraudsters from putting us all out of business.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
I still did not get explanation why they do not send notices when closing account - revenge ?

The first two weeks or so we didn't send notices, then we started sending notices abotu terminations. Now it varies based on why you were terminated. We still get about 50,000 hits a day from accounts that have been terminated. In most cases the "surfers" search and click on things that don't even exist. Since they can't see those type of things.

Donny

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:

i agree with you, please continue it, so we can learn more about this case !:deadhorse:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In most cases the "surfers" search and click on things that don't even exist.

Yes thats funny.

BTW I found if an IP visits http://www.searchnut.com/click.php?clickfraud=1
this IP will be disabled. This link is indexed in Google, that means that every domain parked on parked.com will quickly loose pagerank and any page indexed with searchengines will get out of the index after first crawl. So if someone has domain which still getting SE traffic, after park it to parked.com can say this traffic "bye bye" forever...

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
BTW I found if an IP visits http://www.searchnut.com/click.php?clickfraud=1
this IP will be disabled. This link is indexed in Google, that means that every domain parked on parked.com will quickly loose pagerank and any page indexed with searchengines will get out of the index after first crawl. So if someone has domain which still getting SE traffic, after park it to parked.com can say this traffic "bye bye" forever...

Let's talk about the clickfraud=1. This is kind of one of those really old tricks on how to detect spiders. Put a link on a page and add a disallow to that page in the robots.txt file. If somebody goes to it, poof.

Now yes it is listed in Google, but if you look at it their is no cache or anything, that's because Google found it but didn't follow it's like it's supposed to do.

So trust me parking domains with not all of a sudden make your search engine listings change.

Donny

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i agree with you in your opinion ! :juggle:

uni-market said:
PARKED.COM is a great domain parking company

Named

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Convergence said:
Would not consider Japan as a third world country...However, we have simply "disallowed" clicks from a great deal of countries. Our system also does not report any clicks deemed "invalid", in turn we hope that will discourage those less ethical.

What he was saying was that if you were in Japan you could consider the USA to be third world because the level of customer service, general cleanliness, etc, is much lower in New York than it is in Tokyo.

Now, many Japanese monetization companies do just that and refuse to deal with American traffic. Even Google-based PPC ads are targeted not to be shown to those ouside of Japan, although there are obviously a lot of Japanese speakers in major cities throught the world.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
new york is pretty disgusting at times, but hardly third world.

Third world is determined by by the level of HDI, so under no circumstances could one call the US Third world no matter how much you squint your eyes or how dark your glasses are.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Human Development Index, not Harley Davison Stock Index. London is also disgusting at times. Like our military brass have to wear 'stars' so the Americans can recognise seniority? Where next?

Convergence

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Convergence
Would not consider Japan as a third world country...However, we have simply "disallowed" clicks from a great deal of countries. Our system also does not report any clicks deemed "invalid", in turn we hope that will discourage those less ethical.

Named said:
What he was saying was that if you were in Japan you could consider the USA to be third world because the level of customer service, general cleanliness, etc, is much lower in New York than it is in Tokyo.

Now, many Japanese monetization companies do just that and refuse to deal with American traffic. Even Google-based PPC ads are targeted not to be shown to those ouside of Japan, although there are obviously a lot of Japanese speakers in major cities throught the world.

I know what he meant - I just didn't feel like getting "technical" - If I were in Japan, for whatever reason, I would still be an American and would not consider the US a third world country. Instead of stating what I just did, I simply, out of respect, said "Would not consider Japan as a third world country".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom