Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainTakers,
I'm not sure if when your account was terminated the person had the button checked to send you an email or not. I do know that for the 2 months or so we have been normally sending emails when somebody has been terminated. We did not keep track of that until about 10 minutes ago.

Donny

Hi Donny

Perhaps you could take the time to look into why my a/c was suspended please.

A/c id; gds***

Many thanks,

UPDATE: All sorted now, thanks Donny.

DomainTakers

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Followup to Parked.com / Donny,

Parked.com and I reached a fair agreement.
I would recommend parked.com again.

Regards,

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man, you have got a set of balls on you. And as the Yidish say, some serious chutzpah.

First you spam Craigs List? Then you argue that you did nothing wrong? Then you argue that Parked.com is out of line for not "communicating" with you? If you and Parked have reached a fair agreement, that doesn't speak well for Parked.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
To:Donny

I don't know your meaning.PUTAO is dnforum ID,DANRONGWANG is my Email of YAHOO, WANG JUN is my Name.
Why my account is change from suspended to terminated.I'm sorry first speak the thing. But I have other idea.Even I have no received your any reply today.
I have very sorry for it.
But my domains traffic lose is real.I don't know you"I am not going to air your dirty laundry here" If you hint I have cheat,please speak to anybody here.
I have very sorry for it. But I think the God tell us everybody are all equality, though your country is richness and my country is poor.

:huh:

I dont whats worse, reading missing pages in a book or this.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest thread i have read this year...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you and Parked have reached a fair agreement, that doesn't speak well for Parked.

It does speak well for parked, and the fact that DONNY makes sure all his customers get paid...remember even if someone clicked through on a domain "spammed" on craigslist...they still have to CLICK an ad on that domain lander for rev to be produced...thus being a valid click..duh.

zojila

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What about this don't you understand?

Parked.com has the right to suspend your account and refuse to send you payment if they believe your traffic is fraudulent. Parked.com defines fraudulent traffic as traffic converting at less than a certain rate (I think its 2%).

While I think this is a stupid rule, you have no legal grounds to sue Parked.com over the loss of your account or your revenue.

However, I don't think Parked.com should be trusted and you should park your domains elsewhere.

The domainer is not responsible for conversion. There is no clause in the agreement which states that your domains must convert. I am sure Parked has their reason to suspend accounts. But they don't have to wait 30 days and $5000 in account balances to discover and determine if traffic, conversion was fraudulent or poor for that matter.

All in all I am through with the parking industry. When they provide stats, how are we to know if that is accurate. We take their word for it, don't we?

There has to be a better way........

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
such is life....

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The domainer is not responsible for conversion. There is no clause in the agreement which states that your domains must convert. I am sure Parked has their reason to suspend accounts. But they don't have to wait 30 days and $5000 in account balances to discover and determine if traffic, conversion was fraudulent or poor for that matter.

All in all I am through with the parking industry. When they provide stats, how are we to know if that is accurate. We take their word for it, don't we?

There has to be a better way........

I have to hand it to you Zojila, this is the one post I think we can agree on.

A year and a half ago I had much different opinion when someone started a thread like "PPC Account suspended WTF!" I was really harsh on the fraudsters then and very anti-click fraud, I still am but to a much lesser degree. When you get burned by a PPC provider for a few thousand dollars like I did, and all you have is there word that traffic did not convert or was suspicious, you will get a real awakening believe me!. We all know that click fraud exists, but so does fraud from PPC providers that keep all your money and use click fraud as a false excuse, certainly there are cheaters & scammers, and a large percentage of them are caught, but what about the small percentage that had there accounts terminated wrongfully and money stolen out from under them? anyone that believes this cant happen is living in the world of OZ.

I have a 5 year parking history with 4 major PPC providers, and NEVER been accused of any wrong doing, my problem came when I signed up with a different provider for 3 months, and was labeled a "Fraudster" on the very day I inquired about my payment being late!. Hey, my mistake for signing up with a Parking service that uses a PO Box for a mailing address, doesn't answer his phone and appears to be operating out of his home..not naming who, when I obtain a judgment against him I'll let you know. I will tell you that its NOT Parked.com, my account is still pretty new there, so I have nothing to say about them, accept that there customer support has been excellent up to this point.

I think as domainers, we put way to much trust in PPC providers, we allow them to control Hundreds, Thousands or Tens of thousands of OUR dollars with absolutely no regulation, no background check, nobody to answer too, not to mention the TOS we agreed to that nobody bothers to read!

I'm not defending the obvious scammers in this thread, but there's a flip side, and I think we all need to be aware of it.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People need to quit chasing the latest and greatest parking company. Find a couple good ones and stay loyal. It's good for you, it's good for them and it's good for the industry. Going to be more and more scams, disputes and failing companies in the future.

stew2yk

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Strange, guess what just had my account terminated due to "Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the high standards that are required to be a Parked.com partner". So thats around $3500 in lost revenue and they terminated it on the very last day for the current pay period??? Where has all that money gone? Why was it terminated? This seems like a scam. I want an explanation, thats 15 days worth of revenue lost to them for no apparent reason.

I'm no longer a parked fan, and i'm not impressed!

Waiting for a responce from parked!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Your owed for the legimate traffic and revenue, your also entitled to see the stats to substantiate there claim....I would be interested to see where this goes.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strange, guess what just had my account terminated due to "Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the high standards that are required to be a Parked.com partner". So thats around $3500 in lost revenue and they terminated it on the very last day for the current pay period??? Where has all that money gone? Why was it terminated? This seems like a scam. I want an explanation, thats 15 days worth of revenue lost to them for no apparent reason.

I'm no longer a parked fan, and i'm not impressed!

Waiting for a responce from parked!

Join the club...although I am sure it is Yahoo pulling Parked's chain and telling them what they want done, and who they want cancelled.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Join the club...although I am sure it is Yahoo pulling Parked's chain and telling them what they want done, and who they want cancelled.

I had my parked.com account terminated in 4 days after testing 1 domain name there. The name has been happily parked at nd, sedo and traffic club since then and not a single problem yet.

I'm not saying this in defense of "stew2yk" or anyone else who has been terminated as I have no idea what has transpired beetween them and parked. I'm just saying I don't believe in the Yahoo boogeyman anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom