Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

opinion What is a "Struggle Session" and why we should avoid them at DNForum

This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Ok, now I'm just sure of it (your supposed "Christianity" above being a lie).
So, your point is that some people, according to you, SEEMED to say something which may not be accurate. Is that it? How is that relevant with anything, here?

TOS are unilaterally decided and enforced by GoDaddy. Their alleged violation was maybe true, or maybe it was a little overblown. They didn't have to let the site only 24 hours. They could probably have been in a more constructive dialogue. They weren't. It was also written GoDaddy received "complaints". So GoGaddy was asked (or pressured) by some friends (or otherwise) to take them down, and they complied (=cancel culture at its finest).

So, have they been "cancelled" by GoDaddy, or not? What are you trying to demonstrate? If anything.
That maybe GoDaddy isn't necessarily against guns. Great. And?
What?

It's interesting a thread about "struggle session" and guess what you guys are doing? I guess this forum is only for the Epik Crew. Kind of hypocritical isn't it.

@amplify you mentioned earlier about why should Rob post over at Namepros. How about the obvious reason. Namepros is active. You guys sound like you have it bad over there, when NP took advertising from Epik and you have enough fans over there that you won Registrar of the Year. People have a right to be upset and question what's going on. For some reason most Epik fans are still posting over there, not so much here.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess this forum is only for the Epik Crew. Kind of hypocritical isn't it.
If that were true, I would've banned you.

The fact that NamePros permanently banned me and put some people into manual moderation to cherry pick is even more telling. But, let's go with what you said because "everyone else" believes the same.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are you even talking about? I literally posted the full video and transcript.
Post the immediate words spoken from Rob. I'm trying to make you do this as an exercise for you to see through to the truth. Post it.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Post the immediate words spoken from Rob. I'm trying to make you do this as an exercise for you to see through to the truth. Post it.
lol, do you not read? I directly quoted him and posted links to video/transcript. If you want to add more, go for it. I'm trying to make you actually watch and read, so you have some sort of clue what you're posting about.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
If that were true, I would've banned you.

The fact that NamePros permanently banned me and put some people into manual moderation to cherry pick is even more telling. But, let's go with what you said because "everyone else" believes the same.
Ah. To be permanently banned, you must have broken some rules or something.

Were you unfairly banned, what was the reason?

Rob isn't banned or the many employees over there aren't banned. They can engage and answer questions Epik customers have. You go to where the people are. They're over at NP.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Their purpose is obvious, to destroy what's right and mock religion, but I do know who is behind them and their foundation is crumbling, you know Mr.Rob that truth will destroy them forever.
For those who don't know a curse is a program of words as in the beggining it was, atoms vibrate at their core and can be influenced by words, I have seen them, but not all people have such power of word, also if a human is right the program will stick if not it will pass and nothing will happen, so lets just wait and see what hapens with the hackers.
The NP forum invited those who ordered the hack and the hackers to give advice on what customers should do, come on we know you want to damage Epik an Mr.Rob business, but it will not work out, in fact it will be stronger after this.
P.s. Christians are allowed in my opinion to curse if no Gov Institution takes action, and why they would take action when they are satanic Reptiloids and clones which have their agenda against God and his creation us humans.

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
satanic Reptiloids and clones which have theyr agenda agains God and his creation us humans.
omg, more crazy talk. Satanic Reptiloids, clones.

Again, you guys can post over there, except those that were permanently banned. In fact, many Epik fans are.

You're posting over there. Leave the religion, the Satanic Reptiloids, clones at the door. Answer the questions people are having. Basic stuff. If there is a hack and people are worried about what info might be out there, don't come with, we'll pray for you. Wasn't that in the first email? Be professional, engage with your customers.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, do you not read? I directly quoted him and posted links to video/transcript. If you want to add more, go for it. I'm trying to make you actually watch and read, so you have some sort of clue what you're posting about.
Post the words immediately following them. It's literally like 3 timestamps down from it. Post all 3 here. Then, tell me it's not out of context.
Ah. To be permanently banned, you must have broken some rules or something.
Perhaps. We didn't see eye to eye when I was employed by them in the past.
Were you unfairly banned, what was the reason?
I couldn't honestly tell you as it was so long ago (2015ish). I tried to rejoin recently and post positively about Epik in the "registrar of the year" thread and my account (ExcellentPicks) was closed. Perhaps that was because of my permanent ban (N-A) that was unknowingly permanent.

I've tried to contact staff there, but they no longer permit me to engage with them or I could be in some legal trouble. That is why I'm walking the line here, about there. Staff have posted some questionable things and, without bringing them in, I couldn't clarify (has to do with code on here that was posted earlier in that thread).

Let the struggle session continue!

DapperJohn

Level 3
Reaction score
Post the words immediately following them. It's literally like 3 timestamps down from it. Post all 3 here. Then, tell me it's not out of context.

Perhaps. We didn't see eye to eye when I was employed by them in the past.

I couldn't honestly tell you as it was so long ago (2015ish). I tried to rejoin recently and post positively about Epik in the "registrar of the year" thread and my account (ExcellentPicks) was closed. Perhaps that was because of my permanent ban (N-A) that was unknowingly permanent.

I've tried to contact staff there, but they no longer permit me to engage with them or I could be in some legal trouble. That is why I'm walking the line here, about there. Staff have posted some questionable things and, without bringing them in, I couldn't clarify (has to do with code on here that was posted earlier in that thread).

Let the struggle session continue!
Yep, looks like you broke the rules over there.

And now you said "Let the struggle session continue!"

But that goes against what Rob wants, and you're a mod. Look at the title of this thread. It says we should avoid struggle sessions here.

I'm off to eat lunch. Please don't "struggle session" people who have differing opinions like what you guys are doing in this thread. Don't be meany heads.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Thank you for your very thoughtful answer. Much appreciated.

So ... basically, you're Paul of NP. Or another guy from NP? (the forum with the crazy "rules")

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What Rob posted here has already been reposted over on Namepros.

And you just lied about Rob being attacked because he's Christian. You can't find 1 person attacking him because of that. I would love to see you attempt to back that statement up with a quote. Most of that thread is about the hack and some having issues with taking on sites so bad they were dropped by other registrars. I'm more offended using Christianity as cover or to try to change the subject. That's coming from an actual Christian.

Rb

You mentioned Rob's Christianity in your first response. His Christianity has been mentioned as a negative many times on NP; nothing Rob can say will be accepted by the majority on NP.

A new member of NP, a self described ambassador for anonymous, made a veiled threat against Rob, it's still up.

I don't care for Rob's handling of events but I'm not going to blame him for the criminal breach of Epik's network. Rob should follow the advice of his legal council.

Anything he says will be criticized and spun; the less said the better, imo.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
omg, more crazy talk. Satanic Reptiloids, clones.

Again, you guys can post over there, except those that were permanently banned. In fact, many Epik fans are.

You're posting over there. Leave the religion, the Satanic Reptiloids, clones at the door. Answer the questions people are having. Basic stuff. If there is a hack and people are worried about what info might be out there, don't come with, we'll pray for you. Wasn't that in the first email? Be professional, engage with your customers.
I m not Epik emploee but customer I know truths that would throw off your wonderful life, that is why I make such statements, because I know the truth which you don't know. If I would say today what I know your own government will take care with something more powerful than COVID artificial virus, which escaped from Chinese labs. Anyway I wil not discuss this topics anymore so no need to debate it further.

For info the reason why NP mods restricted even me is because of simple mention of DN Forum, they have a specific rule for that, but we know very good it's to remove competitor forums, which DN Forum is a competitor and any mention of it or other Forums gets you restricted.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What Rob posted here has already been reposted over on Namepros.

And you just lied about Rob being attacked because he's Christian. You can't find 1 person attacking him because of that. I would love to see you attempt to back that statement up with a quote. Most of that thread is about the hack and some having issues with taking on sites so bad they were dropped by other registrars. I'm more offended using Christianity as cover or to try to change the subject. That's coming from an actual Christian.

Rb
Took 10 seconds.

Another thread called "Rob Monster", the first post criticized Rob's religion.

1633698579406.png

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For info the reason why NP mods restricted even me is because of simple mention of DN Forum, they have a specific rule for that, but we know very good it's to remove competitor forums, which DN Forum is a competitor and any mention of it or other Forums gets you restricted.
We do not have such absurd rules or proprietary code that restricts your accounts from even speaking our competitor's name in your private conversations.

I just wanted to clarify that so nobody uses vague names to describe NamePros nor avoids linking directly to a post when referencing something specific that they want to discuss here.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
We do not have such absurd rules or proprietary code that restricts your accounts from even speaking our competitor's name in your private conversations.

I just wanted to clarify that so nobody uses vague names to describe NamePros nor avoids linking directly to a post when referencing something specific that they want to discuss here.
Yes they even restrict private messages if it has DN Forum words in it. :D

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Amplify said you quoted him out of context. Stop twisting, and post the entire quote from Rob, with before and after context. It's not hard.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom