Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Yay or Nay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay I just recently bought GameRumors.com and think its got alot of development potentional. Its just which way I want to go. I have been pollling alot of friends and online aqqauntices over which way to with it. A website that lists funny game jokes/new and fake rumors such as "Microsoft buys Nintendo in Suprise Announcement" or etc. Or what most have wanted is a website that lists REAL rumors and has some sort of advanced User tracking system. Thanks for your input.

Domain Summit 2024

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
YaY, Yes and Yup!

Go with it, I've seen lot's of game sites to very well with a lot less. Don't hesitate to add a lot of other game stuff - hints, cheets, news, bugs etc.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good enough to develop.

Darkfire001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh lol let me re-phrase. Okay I really like the domain GameRumors.com since it is a website I could really pursue (Such as outsourcing our info to related sections in alot of Magazines). I am wondering wheter people would be interested in Real, Funny, or both types of rumors? Thanks for your input.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why limit yourself - jokes add spice but use both. Make sure to make them seperate, unless it's April 1st ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom