Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for using caps, I was trying to emphesize. Jeff, just post it in the forum this way we now know, without my post, someone else might have come up and asked you that same question.

Now it's documented.

This is america, and all I did was ask a question, no hard feelings ;)

just Pmed you nicely in lowercase letters to edit the post

If you want to get really legal with me you asked me to remove it. And I can document this in the forum per request :p

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez, duncan, then don't call them "private messages" for nothing... not really nice posting what has been sent to you privately

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=18250&hl=

This is the link to the www.excalibur-l2.com forum where a member stole the database from damienstone. It so happens that "aquillo" aka Alex Haxton aka Damien Stone has been attacking their server. Jee since he always attacks his competitors website they steal his database.

Looks like these guys need to go after him too.

"Well if you want to see a funny joke look at this link Aquilo showed us: rofareborn.com. Maybe he did sell damienstone.com after all and now he's preparing the next site. "

He said in a previous post that he didn't own rofareborn. Haha caught you redhanded again liar.

Man this kid is just full of fun isn't he. Malicious web site server attacks, fraud, lying. I hope he has to pay 5 times what you paid him for this bogus web site.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I donate F$400 to Jeff to help him with the legal fees. That is all I have on my DNF account. It is a very small amount compared to what he'll need and if you wish, you can accept this donation as my vote. Scammers and thiefs should get what they deserve!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys keep the thread on topic:

Its Ok ForumDomains i'll refund your DNF. I have the strength to take this guy to court myself. He should have his legal papers served soon as they're being written from scratch.

Anyways I wonder what Mickey Mouse is up to now

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is ok. Just drop a line when there are new developments - many people are interested to know how this case will be resolved.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just read through this 8 page saga, must say, WOW, the nerve of this kid, a born criminal this one...

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EDIT

This is starting to be a circus in this thread but ultimately we'll win in court.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The site: http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=18250

If you are interested in making life hard for them, They are illegally using IPB 1.3

IPB state that you are no longer allowed to install it, But as i see the first member was May 05, You can report this on the IPB website.

This just makes me laugh: http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=16035

Edit: Well done Mr Deleted :)

http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=20148&hl=aquilo

His allredy bad reputation on that site has just got worse :)

jumane

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Kid, refund his money or at least what you have left of it to show good will and intentions before it ends up bad, when you no longer have control of the situation and are sitting in court crying its gonna suck really bad, if you are a minor your parents assetts (if any) will be held accountable for your losses you incurred to him in your transaction, you misrepresented key details relative to the perceived quality and sale of the merchandise, you obviously doctored donations and boosted income as a means to attract a quick sale but you forgot that every single thing you have ever done is now going to be dug up and exposed, for your sake and the sake of your past and future exploits I would strongly suggest that you return the funds paid to you NOW, you don't have to admit any wrongdoing or have the next 12-18 months of your life tied up in a legal battle, business fraud in this amount of money and manipulation, doctoring of stats and forgery is a felony and there is now an FBI task force set up to deal with issues like this, they have all of the resources and time they need to expose this in its entirety and the outcome won't be good at all my friend, don't even plan on buying a house, car, or even having a cellphone in your name as your credits going to be ruined along with your parents finances when a settlement amount is demanded from you and it's goin got be a few times $7,100 at least! RETURN THE MONEY AND TRY TO FIX THIS NOW, YOU PICKED THE WRONG BUYER DUDE ITS TIME TO STOP AND THINK BEFORE ITS IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, YOU WONT ESCAPE :(

...you know who it is
ROAR, I am the LION :eek:k:

Please kid, you are gambling with your life and future man..once it's ruined theres no going back or 2nd chances..

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He also had claimed to be a game developer for the Phantom Game Console two years ago;
http://www.indietalk.com/archive/index.php/t-4709.html

This case keeps getting more interesting, selling fake replica watches, being a game developer WOW

This guy just loves free money

Mr. Deleted thank you for all of your help !

Mods please copy this thread in admin thanks ;-)

This guy obviously isn't very sharp. The only after sale support he provided was forward the initial server login details email to me.

He still has not set up the game server. YOu said you were going to do it the other day. I never said "Forget about it"

Anyway everyday you don't do it I have another day of proof of nothing happening ;-). Thanks for giving me two more days!

paulrogers250 said:
The site: http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=18250

If you are interested in making life hard for them, They are illegally using IPB 1.3

IPB state that you are no longer allowed to install it, But as i see the first member was May 05, You can report this on the IPB website.

This just makes me laugh: http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=16035

Edit: Well done Mr Deleted :)

http://70.84.223.34/~excalib/forum/index.php?showtopic=20148&hl=aquilo

His allredy bad reputation on that site has just got worse :)
Why have three people here said that the site is using IPB? The site seems to be using vbulletin?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a comment: This feud is becoming tedious; too much gainsaying really IMHO. Why don't you try and leave each other alone unless you have something new to say about the issue in hand; e.g. a course of action has been taken; a defence mounted; an agreement reached etc. It's also spilled over into two other threads now in the 'people not to do business with' area. I know these matters are extremely aggravating to the parties concerned, but prolonging this thread (and the two others) with games of tag isn't really helping anyone's case. This is NOT a mod post, just an observation.

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
jumane said:
Kid, refund his money or at least what you have left of it to show good will and intentions before it ends up bad, when you no longer have control of the situation and are sitting in court crying its gonna suck really bad, if you are a minor your parents assetts (if any) will be held accountable for your losses you incurred to him in your transaction, you misrepresented key details relative to the perceived quality and sale of the merchandise, you obviously doctored donations and boosted income as a means to attract a quick sale but you forgot that every single thing you have ever done is now going to be dug up and exposed, for your sake and the sake of your past and future exploits I would strongly suggest that you return the funds paid to you NOW, you don't have to admit any wrongdoing or have the next 12-18 months of your life tied up in a legal battle, business fraud in this amount of money and manipulation, doctoring of stats and forgery is a felony and there is now an FBI task force set up to deal with issues like this, they have all of the resources and time they need to expose this in its entirety and the outcome won't be good at all my friend, don't even plan on buying a house, car, or even having a cellphone in your name as your credits going to be ruined along with your parents finances when a settlement amount is demanded from you and it's goin got be a few times $7,100 at least! RETURN THE MONEY AND TRY TO FIX THIS NOW, YOU PICKED THE WRONG BUYER DUDE ITS TIME TO STOP AND THINK BEFORE ITS IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, YOU WONT ESCAPE :(

...you know who it is
ROAR, I am the LION :eek:k:

Please kid, you are gambling with your life and future man..once it's ruined theres no going back or 2nd chances..

We have proof of donation income when we owned the website. StormPay has mailed out a certified copy of all the details along with transaction ids, individual donators. We did not misrepresent anything. The buyer had a chance to ask questions or view through the website. Theres been 2 buyers as well interested in buying his site since Jeff brought up his issue. He doesnt seem to be interested in them. We havent forged anything. He had his chancebefore he purchased the site to ask anything view everything. We havent boosted anything. They were all real donations. I strongly believe in that. Obviously if stuff was forged/faked I would return someones money. But then again I would never sell the site with forged info in the first place. We have our hard evidence and were going to stick with it.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
We have proof of donation income when we owned the website. StormPay has mailed out a certified copy of all the details along with transaction ids, individual donators. We did not misrepresent anything. The buyer had a chance to ask questions or view through the website. Theres been 2 buyers as well interested in buying his site since Jeff brought up his issue. He doesnt seem to be interested in them. We havent forged anything. He had his chancebefore he purchased the site to ask anything view everything. We havent boosted anything. They were all real donations. I strongly believe in that. Obviously if stuff was forged/faked I would return someones money. But then again I would never sell the site with forged info in the first place. We have our hard evidence and were going to stick with it.

All of this, he had his chance to ask questions before he bought it just proves you are a crook.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And what are their Names Damien?

DamienStone

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
All of this, he had his chance to ask questions before he bought it just proves you are a crook.

what??????? What do you expect me to do, guess his questions and answer them all before he buys the site? I mean come on get serious. Im no crook and I have the evidence. If he doesnt know how to run the site he shouldnt have bought it.

SouthernTn said:
And what are their Names Damien?

you have nothing to do with this transaction. Its only between us and Jeff.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dodged the question.. What are thier names? lol

I'll be back in the thread later, ill let others handle you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom