Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ouch.com (for sell or reselling) Part 2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i actually got in touch with my office over here in NY also .

Originally posted by opportunitymagic
latest update. even though fbi can not help directly I filed a complaint with internet fraud dept of the fbi online and gave all the details, just also got off the phone with bowling green ky police and filed a report there as well..

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
opencg: Did you actually pay the $3,000 by Western Union to Russia? If so, any evidence of that? (must show up in your bank statements, or via the Western Union receipt)

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by opencg
you maybe friends with all the moderators and you seem so very very happy to be friends with the moderators also you dont know me one tiny bit so the conclusion is the problem is over now stockdoc go home show is over.

I know you by reading your posts in this thread stating that you didn't care about whether the name was acquired illegally. I further know that you attacked and threatened Atillo. I know that you insulted several other members here. I know that you used profane language that goes against the rules here. I know that you ignored questions by all the members asking why you don't go after domainP who took your money instead of Atillo.

Yeah, I'm friends with a lot of members and moderators here because we value integrity first. Something you and domainP are sorely lacking.
Doc

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
George whats going to happen is domainp will have to give me the money or he will be tracked and its not only using a ip address he will be tracked my whole family is in this line of work so im sure there friends wouldnt mind doing some tracking on the guy.

Originally posted by GeorgeK
opencg: Did you actually pay the $3,000 by Western Union to Russia? If so, any evidence of that? (must show up in your bank statements, or via the Western Union receipt)

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
opencg: So you have a receipt or something showing you paid the $3K? i.e. I've not seen you state it clearly in the past 600+ messages (although, I may have missed it, as I'm going bug-eyed with all these messages).

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
big change in attitude here since the authorities have been notified.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am more than happy to step in if I can assist in any way, shape or form.

Let me know!

-=DCG=-

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Smart move Allen. Filing a police report adds to the paper trail

I just spoke to a lawyer who is a close friend of mine and he basically told me the same information which John Berryhill posted. He did add his personal opinion however I am not going to post it. Suffice to say he agreed with what Attilio is doing morally anyway.

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im doing whois search i see you own it i dont give a damn i still buy it if there is problems in the future i would just keep hard copies that i bought it from you for proof

George you missed it here it goes.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
opencg: I saw that before, i.e. that was your agreement to purchase. My question was, did you actually send the funds to pay for it? It seems those were supposed to have been paid after receiving the name.

Thus, are you actually out the $3K? Or, are you concerned more that you won't be able to complete the deal at all, but won't lose the $3K if it fails at this point?

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when people call me the worse thing on the "related to the internet" you bet i will protect myself!
i did nice business here in the past I just got back I was away for a few months and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and about ignored questions I can go from the first page to the last and pull out many member names.

Originally posted by Stocdoctor

I know you by reading your posts in this thread stating that you didn't care about whether the name was acquired illegally. I further know that you attacked and threatened Atillo. I know that you insulted several other members here. I know that you used profane language that goes against the rules here. I know that you ignored questions by all the members asking why you don't go after domainP who took your money instead of Atillo.

Yeah, I'm friends with a lot of members and moderators here because we value integrity first. Something you and domainP are sorely lacking.
Doc

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GeorgeK read

i payed in full, but now its time to move on attilio and you get that domain back to opmagic and leave this problem alone solve it today man no need to hold on anymore.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Attilio
opencg,
so you now confirm that you did not pay any money to Domainp?

opencg: I saw that before, i.e. that was your agreement to purchase. My question was, did you actually send the funds to pay for it? It seems those were supposed to have been paid after receiving the name.

Thus, are you actually out the $3K? Or, are you concerned more that you won't be able to complete the deal at all, but won't lose the $3K if it fails at this point?

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry you paid the $3K. :( (although a receipt scanned in might help to allay people's doubts) I'd have never paid in advance like that, unless it was a minor $300 name, or with someone I know well and trust.

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a receipt scanned is not likely if domainp gets thrown in jail im sure he will take his copy to court.

Sorry you paid the $3K. :( (although a receipt scanned in might help to allay people's doubts) I'd have never paid in advance like that, unless it was a minor $300 name, or with someone I know well and trust.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you even asked for the money back yet? I see nowhere on either thread where you have.

Did you even ask him by PM or email?

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just got his email about the $3k he will be sending the money back to me asap!

Originally posted by DomainOgre
Have you even asked for the money back yet? I see nowhere on either thread where you have.

Did you even ask him by PM or email?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Attilio
...As I wrote many time alreday I do not claim any right on the domain.....I only want to be sure that none of the people involed and who desbursed money during the sale history might start any action against me if I transfer the domain to the wrong person.Thanks,

Excuse me Attilio, I am really confused by this affair and do not understand how you ended up owning the name? I don't see how you got involved in the threads.

Please explain again. Thanks.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by opencg
i just got his email about the $3k he will be sending the money back to me asap!

Good:), that clears up this mess a little bit and removes your involvement.

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am asking if domainp is out of the game because

I would just like to rest assured that i will no longer have the pleasure to receive call form Russia at 5:00 AM waking up my 3 kids angetting threaded to be sent "friends2 to my door.

Opengc, does he got his money, is he done?

Allen please send me your contact info and the emeil where I can start godaddy transfer. Your domain is goiung back to you very shortly.

Thanks,

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally I think once Allen gets his name back, he can get over 3K without a problem.

Allen has no obligation to sell the domain to OpenCg for 3K at all ... That deal was between
him and domainp. Personally, I would never deal with someone who has made such threats and lack of regard for law as opencg has done here. Why would you even want any contact with this type of person at all.

I would assume there were more bids on the
Ebay auction that were closer to the $7500 final ...Why not try to contact the next highest bidder?

Or for that matter just hold the domain for a time, chances are there will be much better offers. Name would be great for a first aid related site, manufacturer of bandaids or anticeptics ect. Keeping the names is the right choice for right now anyhow.

my 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom