Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Rick Schwartz: Domain King or Royal Pain? New Cover Story at DNJournal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

It's another way of saying, I stole the best ideas from the guys I suckered into my forum for that very purpose :evil:

What's wrong with borrowing ideas?

M

mole

Originally posted by Ed30
What's wrong with borrowing ideas?

Nothing ed. Borrow all you want. "borrowing" is the politically correct way of speak.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

Nothing ed. Borrow all you want. "borrowing" is the politically correct way of speak.

I can assure you that I am not politically correct. But if you want to be pedantic about it, what's wrong with STEALING ideas?
Stealing ideas and oneupmanship has been the linchpin of Civilisation since Man first learned how to stand upright.

M

mole

Originally posted by Ed30
I can assure you that I am not politically correct. But if you want to be pedantic about it, what's wrong with STEALING ideas?

Huh?

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe Google would like to do an interview -- see www.candy.com -- for part 2? :party:

Wasn't me who reported his violation of Google's policies, though -- I noticed them a while ago, and knew they'd bust his chops eventually.

"Therefore, such activity is in violation of our program policies (https://www.google.com/adsense/policies). Please remove the following language from your website: 'On the left of every page you will see links relivant to the page you're on, on the Chocolate page you will see links to sites that offer chocolate, on the Old Tyme Favorites page you will see links to sites that offer penny candy and all the classics etc.'" (added, just in case the site is changed) :)

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now candy.com is back to a typical Rick Schwartz website. A pathetic website.
I see men.com remains a pathetic website.

M

mole

They is nothing wrong with sharing ideas.

So long as they concur with mine.

That was what was wrong with the whole .COM zombie cult.

... The logic is so brilliantly simple, buy up all the best .COM names first, then tell people to buy .COM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom