Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Someone explain this one to me please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How is it a user here can be flat out proven a theif of domains, admit to it, get exposed publicly in a multi thread post, get banned and suddenly now reappears on dnf and all threads associated to that theft disappear ?

I wouldnt have noticed unless it was I who exposed the theft and spent hours speaking to the victim and playing the member here for details before exposing it AND getting the victim back their name...

Look who is back....

AlienGG
Platinum Lifetime Member
Last Activity: Today 06:37 PM
THEIF OF PAINKILLERS.COM
and potentially many more!

Caught him viewing a thread today ! All the threads that spoke of his theiving ways ( he stole this ladies email via some funky hack, then her domains, then tried to sale them and flaunted them in his signature here, was threatened with criminal prosecution and caved, she got her names back... ) have suddenly disappeared from Dnforum and he is back ???

Is this a joke because I am not laughing. Its one thing for him to sign up again under another name etc but this is over the top!

Dnf admin have some huge explaining to do....oh and REbanning. :sigh2:

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember that whole drama play out on the forum...with painkillers.com and I think a few other names....great undercover investigation by the way JP.

I am surprised that a lifetime ban was not given out there.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember that whole drama play out on the forum...with painkillers.com and I think a few other names....great undercover investigation by the way JP.

I am surprised that a lifetime ban was not given out there.

Thanks I tried on this one ;)

Ya, unreal not only was he reinstated BUT the thread exposing him was deleted, that to me is a huge questionable act.

Who reinstated him and who deleted threads exposing a theif ?

I mean this wasn't even a 50/50 ordeal, he's a theif, period, proven, banned.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right. I am interested to hear why the old threads are gone...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmm sounds like a fun time coming our way...get out the big guns! yeeeehawwwwwww :shoot:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Furthermore...

Looking at his profile he hasnt even posted since 6/07 ! Over a year YET has recently done this...
Rating Summary Options From Date
Good communication and fast payment - Thank you.
Seller draggar (22) 10-13-2008

How nice the theif is back doing biz.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think these threads are in moderator-only view. Do you have any emails from post notifications and the links are 404's?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I remember this one too.... It was a permanent ban if I remember right, I find it very hard to believe his membership was re-instated after that one.

I doubt the threads were permanently deleted, they must be in thread jail along with a lot of other ones.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread jail, perhaps. Best I can find is just a shot here and there on google but the thread itself not searchable here. That to me is a very bad move. Who can search users before doing business, potential theives etc.... just terrible decisions. So terrible he gets reinstated how ?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can come up with on the Ban is; It was a temp ban and not a termination of his account.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Ger, I noticed this when I copy and pasted their transaction but will let dragger mention if he was the one who reinstated him and moved/deleted his shame thread. If so that looks very bad.

Also ty for posting a link to his profile :)

That begs the question a permanently banned member gets reinstated and immediately does biz with a mod while the thread disappears...

If he didnt have access to the forum how did he approach him and was it business first or asking to get back. Which then leads to how a mod has that power without admin clearence.

I am rambling now but hopefully dragger will comment.

I see Draggar is no longer a mod, so it appears.

Also AlienGG was a buyer and Draggar the seller.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Furthermore...

Looking at his profile he hasnt even posted since 6/07 ! Over a year YET has recently done this...
Rating Summary Options From Date
Good communication and fast payment - Thank you.
Seller draggar (22) 10-13-2008

How nice the theif is back doing biz.

He had bought a voucher from me via PM on October 11th. He paid for it and no charges were reversed, so I left him positive feedback (only paid subscribers can send PMs (Gold, platinum, exclusive). There was nothing odd with his profile that I saw with his profile at the time.

Ger, I noticed this when I copy and pasted their transaction but will let dragger mention if he was the one who reinstated him and moved/deleted his shame thread. If so that looks very bad.

Also ty for posting a link to his profile :)

That begs the question a permanently banned member gets reinstated and immediately does biz with a mod while the thread disappears...

If he didnt have access to the forum how did he approach him and was it business first or asking to get back. Which then leads to how a mod has that power without admin clearence.

I am rambling now but hopefully dragger will comment.

I see Draggar is no longer a mod, so it appears.

Also AlienGG was a buyer and Draggar the seller.

I didn't reinstate anyone (I do not have that ability) and as far as I know I am still a mod.
Edit: Yep, still a mod.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking into it, really what he bought is here nor there, the fact he was reinstated recently is the real issue. He is a proven theif and I am sure it was not a temp. ban, I mean who gives a domain theif a temp ban it was account terminated as far as I knew/saw.

As for you still being a mod I didnt realize that, sorry.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Will have Admins look into this. It could be a glitch in VBulletin or some of the hacks we just installed.
We did have some issues with temp ban and permanent ban recently.
Thanks guys for pointing out.

John

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So he was likely just reinstated some weeks ago.

Guess we'll just sit back and wait to see why.

Thanks for looking into it Johnn :)
On top of things as usual !

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amazing that he even has the nerve to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom