Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Someone explain this one to me please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So youve been hiding it lol Ya thats it, good work. I searched and just couldnt find it. I found snips on google but nothing full. Good work :)

Its funny now that I am skimming that thread how many times he flat out lies, changes stories, mythical services, I also mentioned 3 other names he stol and 2 from same lady. This guy was just too much.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aliengg has been online today and changed the name in his profile.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aliengg has been online today and changed the name in his profile.

Wonder what is taking so long :disappointed:

Also an interesting thing on NP's as well. I recall he was already banned there before being banned here. Guess who seems to be on np's again BUT like here is not posting or loging in... yet.

Any updates on to how he was let back and when he will be terminated again ?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thx for the heads up JP :eek:

C

Chuck

I assume he didn't have a permanent ban so after the allotted time expired, from the points he was given, he was then automatically unbanned or, as John mentioned, we did have some recent issues with the banning option. While we double check, I have banned him for good as of now.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Chuck

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck :)

That means the thief is still in business, and perhaps a few bad apples will slip through the same loophole. Let's be careful :)

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gee thanks sdsinc for posting the link, now I spend a few hours reading all the madness, I can't seem to stop reading it. :)

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I kept reading and reading, then seen I posted to the post my self. I had forgot all about it, wow that one long read but a good reminder about stuff.

If I remember right he was really a teen, I talked with him afterward and he was a troubled teen. Lets just say his dad was not the nice guy, at any rate it worked out in the end so that is good.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing to note, if it was a mistake he would not have known either.... then again this thread could have attracted his attention.?

He did biz once his account was reinstated, he knew he shouldn't be and never posted. Did he forget he was a theif ?

It did all work out and tried darn hard to get it done, I dont care if he is a troubled teen or not, he is a proven theif.

There are no excuses.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes he as a theif, but most of us done stuff when we was young and not as smart. I can tell you his mom did not take it lightly, you need to remember they come from china, the teens got lots of family pressure to do overly good here.

When I found his photos and personly info, he become very scare to death and never thought anyone would get so close to finding him. I can insure you, he really had not giving any thought to getting found out.

I can tell you he was not likely to try doing it again, I know more about it, but will not give that info because it's of a very personal nature for him. But I told him it was not the end of the world, and would blow over likely if he made things right. And not ever try doing anything like that again, people give him to much credit as he was not all that smart.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well.. I dont think he should show his face around here for a long while. At least 3 years. Even then he should have to provide all personal details, and get properly verified for the safety of others.

I myself got banned for something a LOT smaller... I cant even remember what it was ad was banned for a year or close enough. Stealing is miles worth so in that respect I feel he should be banned for life.

Crime is crime. You cant say 'Let that murderer go because he was young...' He knew exactly what he was doing. His fault.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, he is banned again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom